It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good bye, England, as you slip under the waves of Islam

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

I do not wish to embarass you its just that Turing invented the computer in the same way that Edison took credit from those that did the real thinking that he then screwed over its really typical.

When you start to study history you learn that certain things dont really fit goether the way you first thought they did its all a very complex puzzle. So they write history saying Turing invented the machine um no not quite. And that the British (haha) cracked a German code. Puhlease. These were the same british that suffered defeat after defeat from hubris. They were once a great empire now there a tiny island. Ask yourself why is that?

So yes. The british organized there retreat at Dunkirk very successfully. And they organized a great plan to take the bridge at Arnhem. But actually accomplishing anything without American intervention? No honest person would think so.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: FuggleHop

As I said, I'd appreciate a link to confirm your assertions.
Thanks in advance.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

No, not really, it's just anything that a Muslim does that is found unacceptable is blamed on the religion whereas if the people committing the bad thing is not Muslim it's currently blamed more on a political ideology or something else.

And what about radical Islamic terrorists that willingly admit that what they do is for their religious beliefs? The vast majority of terror attacks are motivated (and sanctioned) purely by that particular religion.

For example, on a recent post on ATS one poster grouped Hamas to Islamic State. That's actually a very stupid concept, but as both groups are made up predominantly of Muslims the poster felt justified in doing so even though Hamas is quite clearly a political group.

But you do admit that they share that religious commonality between them?

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Haha exactly what id expect from a Brit. Always trying to get the American to do the work for them.

Heres a hint: Use Google. Type keywords: Dunkirk. Diepp. Arnhem. Singapore. And while your at it Suez. Somme. Afghannistan. Gallipoli. Saratoga.

And of coarse Yorktown.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

What an absolute crock of s!#* of an article.

Clearly, whoever wrote it doesn't understand many points about the UK. Such as:

1) Church attendence has been falling significantly for decades - generally speaking, Brits don't believe in a sky fairy.
2) We are still a nominally Christian country. Despite church attendence falling, agnostic beliefs holds sway (translation - we don't believe but don't want to take risks, just in case).
3) Islam will only become the major religion of the UK if the majority vote for that to happen. Muslims account for somewhere between 6-8% of our population so that is a LONG way off happening.

I could go on but seeing as these 3 points destroy the article, i don't see the point.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: FuggleHop

Um sorry to burst your bubble but it was Americans who broke the code supervising a team of Polish engineers. British can try to take credit for it but some of us know the truth.

The original basic Enigma code was broken by the Polish with American assistance, however they were unable to crack the military (particularly the naval) code. This was broken by Alan Turing, A Cambridge educated mathematician. He ran and led the 'Hut 8' team at Bletchley Park using a technique referred to as 'Banburismus' in 1941. They were already making steady progress, however the breakthrough was following the capture of an intact Enigma machine from the U-boat U-110 by a team from HMS Bulldog in May 1941, another achievement Hollywood tried to claim for the Americans.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cancerwarrior
I don't get it the religious bias today.

If you're a Christian, you are a ignorant person who believes in a stupid fairy tale book and a wizard that lives in the sky etc. etc.

If you're a Muslim, then all of a sudden people are all about "tolerance" and "progress" and "insert buzzword here". Nevermind that they go by the same fairy tale book. Even the non radical Muslims don't seem to see radical Islam as a problem.

Millions of Christians live in the middle East, I guess its just a coincidence that when you hear of radical terrorists, they are almost ALWAYS Muslim.

There USE to be millions of Christians in the ME but not any more. Christians have left Iraq, Yemen and Syria, and it is forbidden in Saudia Arabia and other ME countries.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: PaddyInf

a reply to: Tiger5

The USA came and beat back the german hordes starting in Africa. Then Italy. Then France. They took Paris. Then they took Berlin.

Without the USA operation Sea lion would have wiped out england except ireland.

Yeah, I've heard that America saved Britain and beat the Nasty Nazis all by themselves.

Of course I usually only hear it from Americans...

Gotta blame Hollywood and HBO for that though, it seems to be where most trolls get their history from, sadly.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: PaddyInf

Exactly. So we agree that the American's cracked enigma and Turing tried to cailm credit. For it.

Basicaly all Turing did was put another bit of data onto the Americans' work. This of course while the Americans were busy with more important things. Like harnessing the power of the atom.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Haha exactly what id expect from a Brit. Always trying to get the American to do the work for them.

Heres a hint: Use Google. Type keywords: Dunkirk. Diepp. Arnhem. Singapore. And while your at it Suez. Somme. Afghannistan. Gallipoli. Saratoga.

And of coarse Yorktown.

In otherwords you dont have a sources or anythingthing to back up your claims so you are just throwing out random British defeats.

If we are playing the google game I suggest you google: Little Big Horn, Bay of Pigs, Vietnam, Pear Habour, Kasserine pass, The US invasion of Canada 1812.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: FuggleHop

No, I'm specifically asking about your assertion that the US cracked the Germans code.
You made the claim, you back it up, otherwise I'll just assume all you have is opinion.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

This artical fails toa account for fact that churchs are being shut down because people are becoming Atheists.

Even if all the Christians disappeared tomorrow, it would just mean 90% of population are Atheists.

Both Atheism and Islam are two of the fastest growing beliefs today.

Since many today have nothing good to say about Christians.... OK.... Iets wait once Islam takes control of a western country (looks like the first to fall will be England then France, Belgium) and lets see what people will have to say AND if it is worst than Christianity well then you will have to fight and overthrow this religion by war.

England and other European countries WILL have Sharia law rammed down their throats.

Ask any Muslim and most will say: "Sharia law comes from God and government law comes from man and Sharia law overrides ALL governments and all man made laws......

edit on 3-4-2017 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Exactly. So we agree that the American's cracked enigma and Turing tried to cailm credit. For it.

Basicaly all Turing did was put another bit of data onto the Americans' work. This of course while the Americans were busy with more important things. Like harnessing the power of the atom.

No, The Polish cracked the initial code with American assistance. This was virtually useless and was dropped by the Germans. The Americans were unable to break the code the Germans actually used. The British cracked this. So your ascertation that the allied forces were only able to win because the Americans gifted us the Enigma code is false.

It's like saying that the car was invented by the person who invented the horse drawn carriage. All the car inventor did was add an engine.
edit on 3 4 2017 by PaddyInf because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 06:16 AM
link   

No, The Polish cracked the initial code with American assistance. This was virtually useless and was dropped by the Germans. The Americans were unable to break the code the Germans actually used. The British cracked this. So your ascertation that the allied forces were only able to win because the Americans gifted us the Enigma code is false.

It's like saying that the car was invented by the person who invented the horse drawn carriage. All the car inventor did was add an engine.
England invented America anyway, so they couldn't have won Ww2 without us because they wouldn't have existed.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Someplace along the line, perhaps about in 1776, England lost its way and begin to founder. It got into World War I, and damned near lost its shirt. It found itself deep into World War II and was virtually defeated before it was given a lifeline. With the need for bodies, it has gotten itself enmeshed in immigration unsuited for its social order. There is a malaise about the UK, or some parts of it, that was evident early on. I see the same thing in America. Sorry, but the good days are gone for us all. We got too wealthy, too content and the poor of the world will rush to our twitching corpses to feed at their delight.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 06:20 AM
link   
British culture, looking from the outside in, appears to be drastically changing. Sharia Law has in modern times presented itself as violent and amoral to Christians, Jews, etc. This does cause fear and alarm; the terrorists appear to be born of Muslims, Islam etc.-and that causes great fear.

Any statistics that point to Christian law, custom etc being downfalled by a moral code so opposed by Christian ethics is obviously alarming and frightening.

Lets hope the British do wake up to these rapid changes within their government, church, education etc and decide where they want their country to steer.

If the British truly are ok with these major changes coming and changing their revered political/social culture; there will definitely be changes in their relationships with other historical allies; the US included.

Time is telling.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 06:21 AM
link   
2 million muslims out of 56 million calm your tits

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: liammc

England invented America anyway, so they couldn't have won Ww2 without us because they wouldn't have existed.

BANG! You just won the internet!

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Golantrevize

two million man army...... and I should calm my tits...?

Meanwhile they cut yours off?

OK....

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

originally posted by: Golantrevize

two million man army...... and I should calm my tits...?

Meanwhile they cut yours off?

OK....
oh now its an army? Get a grip on reality

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join