It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good bye, England, as you slip under the waves of Islam

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: FuggleHop

Wow, you're a clever guy aren't you? Turing didn't invent the Enigma machine, you seem to be the only person who thinks that. Turing cracked the code.

I'm sorry to highlight the fact you don't appear to know what you are talking about, but then that's hardly rare from a troll.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

The Christians churches need loudspeakers too....proclaiming

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Tiger5

Well Subway caved in to "No Pork"

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Subway removes ham and bacon from nearly 200 stores and offers halal meat only after 'strong demand' from Muslims 185 branches across UK and Ireland now sell halal-only meat Halal refers to objects or actions permissible under Islamic law Pork is forbidden and while other meat can be eaten, it must be sourced, slaughtered and processed according to strict rules Subway said all halal meat served in its branches has come from animals that were stunned before being slaughtered Halal-only menu is in response to 'strong demand' from Muslim customers

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   

British Muslim 3 million.

British Non- Muslim 61 million.

Yes you must be correct.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cancerwarrior
a reply to: uncommitted

No, not really, it's just anything that a Muslim does that is found unacceptable is blamed on the religion whereas if the people committing the bad thing is not Muslim it's currently blamed more on a political ideology or something else.

And what about radical Islamic terrorists that willingly admit that what they do is for their religious beliefs? The vast majority of terror attacks are motivated (and sanctioned) purely by that particular religion.

For example, on a recent post on ATS one poster grouped Hamas to Islamic State. That's actually a very stupid concept, but as both groups are made up predominantly of Muslims the poster felt justified in doing so even though Hamas is quite clearly a political group.

But you do admit that they share that religious commonality between them?

Well if the terrorist in person is performing the atrocity in the name of IS, they are going to say that aren't they? Even if they aren't a terrorist performing the atrocity in the name of IS, IS will still do their best to claim credit - as is extremely likely with recent events in London. The attacks I believe you are referring to are motivated by an extremist ideology that tries to use religion to justify its actions. Stupid people believe them.

For your point about religious commonality between IS and Hamas - what's your point? Hamas are fighting for their right for Palestine to recognised as a legitimate state, the fact they are predominantly Muslim is not the key point.

If you find that concept difficult, let's use the Troubles in Northern Ireland as that is relatively recent history. Both the IRA and the UDF terrorists classed themselves as Christian, although politically they were poles apart. The average British soldier in Northern Ireland would also based on the law of averages have classed themselves a Christian. The point is it was a conflict where political ideology was used as primary justification for the murders and bombings, religion was just used as a flag to hide behind when required.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: FuggleHop

yeah we know that Edison was an entrepreneur rather than an inventor,

NOW back to the question why are you not providing sources as to Turning not cracking the codes?
edit on 3-4-2017 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-4-2017 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: spelling

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

I'd do the same if it increased sales.
Sensible business decision is all.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I don't really care what religion becomes more dominant in the world. I will not be converted or forced to do anything against my free will.

Islam can go suck an egg for all I care. Don't know anything about it and I don't care and I won't ever care to know because I know a cult when I see one.

Don't care what anyone else says either. My opinion is my own.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Good buy England we will miss you,and we will miss your fish and chips, posh spice and that little funny guy. Good buy old girl and god bless.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Londonistan:

You write the above as the first word in the post and you say your post is not to pick on Muslims?

Churches close, the congregations shrinking is one cause, lack of money is another, people leaving the religion and so forth. A simple google search will tell you why the churches are closing. How do you suppose these churches gather the money it will cost to stay open with no congregations? A lot of the buildings are old and need work and without congregations it's not possible.

Would you rather the churches are left the crumble and fall?

Christians taking over Mosques and turning them into Churches and Muslims taking over churches and turning them into Mosques is nothing new. I say let the Muslims take over the buildings, at least they will continue to stand and be taken care of.

You are on a Muslim roll, two posts I've seen of yours so far today! Two posts today about Islam. It must be so hard living life scared of what you don't understand.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Jerseymilker

Thank you for this dose of logic. Those people (op) are the major victim of terrorism. They live in fear constantly it seems.
edit on 72017Mondayam430Mon, 03 Apr 2017 07:25:55 -0500America/Chicagov25 by Golantrevize because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: FuggleHop
a reply to: PaddyInf

No actually the British successfully engineered there own escape from Dunkirk without the help of Americans.

As America had not even entered the war in May 1940 then your statement has to be correct.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Preach Hamza , preach .

If anyone thinks that England is lost to Islam ; they don't understand Hamza .

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   

For someone who isn't picking on Muslims you seem awfully concerned about the religion another city deems to worship.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cancerwarrior
Millions of Christians live in the middle East, I guess its just a coincidence that when you hear of radical terrorists, they are almost ALWAYS Muslim.

Propaganda isn't coincidence. It's deliberate and planned out.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   
People in England who wish to live in Multicultural zones are free to do so and are told to proud of their choice. I am not free to live in a UniCultural Zone and should be ashamed for wanting to do so, because having the desire to live in such a place, I'm told, means I am bigoted, racist, Islamaphobic etc, etc.

edit on 3-4-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

originally posted by: crazyewok

This artical fails toa account for fact that churchs are being shut down because people are becoming Atheists.

Even if all the Christians disappeared tomorrow, it would just mean 90% of population are Atheists.

Both Atheism and Islam are two of the fastest growing beliefs today.

Since many today have nothing good to say about Christians.... OK.... Iets wait once Islam takes control of a western country (looks like the first to fall will be England then France, Belgium) and lets see what people will have to say AND if it is worst than Christianity well then you will have to fight and overthrow this religion by war.

England and other European countries WILL have Sharia law rammed down their throats.

Ask any Muslim and most will say: "Sharia law comes from God and government law comes from man and Sharia law overrides ALL governments and all man made laws......
Well if we didn't let the christians take over the world, wtf makes you think the muslims have a chance?

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Saudi Arabia had a hand on this:

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Britain as a whole has one of the highest percentages of atheists in the world. And most of them are the higher up educated.

Islam might move in, but it's not the religion that is going to cause or might, probably not, cause the most 'harm' it's the culture of where those people come from. But I highly doubt it.
I was born into a heavily catholic family, went to catholic schools, etc. As soon as one of my nut job teachers tried to argue with me about evolution, I knew religion was bogus.
Now, majority of my friends who have gone through post secondary, that I grew up with btw in catholic schools, are pretty much ALL atheist, of converted to a more mellow religion like Buddhism.

Give it one run around into the educated where it's not full of GOD THIS, and GOD THAT, and see a huge decline in Islam. It's up to the government to regulate the education system tho. Separate religion from science.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join