It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good bye, England, as you slip under the waves of Islam

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

So what?
I am sorry that the sky is falling on you. here is something to consider. ISis / is going to loose in Mosul. Suicide bombers are an indication of the loser's fears. Britain will not fall to Islam. because the British are not scared and am a happy bunch.

You are just fighting the Jihadi's propaganda war for them.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

originally posted by: crazyewok

This artical fails toa account for fact that churchs are being shut down because people are becoming Atheists.

Even if all the Christians disappeared tomorrow, it would just mean 90% of population are Atheists.

Who is we? Please explain.

Both Atheism and Islam are two of the fastest growing beliefs today.

Since many today have nothing good to say about Christians.... OK.... Iets wait once Islam takes control of a western country (looks like the first to fall will be England then France, Belgium) and lets see what people will have to say AND if it is worst than Christianity well then you will have to fight and overthrow this religion by war.

England and other European countries WILL have Sharia law rammed down their throats.

Ask any Muslim and most will say: "Sharia law comes from God and government law comes from man and Sharia law overrides ALL governments and all man made laws......
Well if we didn't let the christians take over the world, wtf makes you think the muslims have a chance?

Who is we? Explain please........
edit on 3-4-2017 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tiger5

So what?
I am sorry that the sky is falling on you. here is something to consider. ISis / is going to loose in Mosul. Suicide bombers are an indication of the loser's fears. Britain will not fall to Islam. because the British are not scared and am a happy bunch.

You are just fighting the Jihadi's propaganda war for them.

You think ISIS is the issue? AND ISIS is the ONLY Islamic terrorist organization on this planet?

Why do I waste my time on the deaf and dumb......

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly
a reply to: MagnaCarta2015

When the muslims eventually figure out they don't need middlemen the mosques will go the same way.

Just goes to show how grossly uneducated about Islam you and all other western Islam enthusiasts are.

Keep living the pipe dream.

I dont know what a western Islam enthusiast is supposed to be. Educate me.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Keep the ad hominems coming buddy. You are doing a great job. There all other terrorist groups but the biggest and most influential is ISIS. Boko Haram exists but their sphere of influence is tiny. So who is Dumb and Blind now?

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Which other ones are currently threatening the West and more importantly are in a position to do so? That second one is a bit tough to answer as even ISIS isn't really in a position to threaten the West, but I'll let that slide.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

The Birmingham skyline is not dominated by a Minaret.

Learn from the last idiot who tried spreading fake news about Birmingham.
edit on 3-4-2017 by skalla because: Typo

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: skalla

The London Skyline is not dominate by Minarets. The Leeds Skyline is not dominated by Minarets but ther are sevral big cranes.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Tiger5

And none of them could come even close to create the fall of England or any country out of the middle East.

The propaganda has worked wonders when I see people thinking ISIS could do anything more than some isolated terror attacks. They are savages getting cornered like rats as we speak. Long live Canada, USA, UK and France. And LOL at boko haram being a threat to our existence.

Number one victims are the poor moderate muslims in the mide east wanted to live in peace with terrorists ruining their lives on one side and Israel colonizing their land on the other.
edit on 12017Mondaypm430Mon, 03 Apr 2017 13:27:01 -0500America/Chicagov27 by Golantrevize because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Shame no one told me all this before I converted.

You've opened my eyes.

In other news Alex Jones thinks we want to convert the Queen and turn Buckingham Palace to a Mosque.
Something might be up, you know!

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

I wouldn't worry too much, the educational system in England is pretty good, so one/two generations in the future these mosques will also see decreasing numbers in attendance and then the buildings will be turned into libraries, restaurants, clubs...

I agree with this. In 200 years I predict that religion will be all but gone from earth. Unfortunately, a lot of blood will be spilled in the name of religion along the way.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: thekaboose
Strangely this is down to funding in the church, if they cut off poorer churches in favour for larger, when a church closes down, due to the permits held, its cheaper and easier for another religion to step in and convert the building / land into their own temple of faith. If it was cheaper to build new ones you would have derelict Churches sprinkled around whilst new mosques being built where ever.

The issue I have with "reports" like this, is that 600,000+ worshipping X by 20XX, that still leaves around 63.6 million other people not worshipping X. Its not a take over, if people wish to follow X or Y its their choice. But there should always be a choice.

Meh, what do I know, spent my weekend either drinking or playing on a beach (stone beach, none of this fancy "sandy" beaches)

There is only a true choice of worship when a non-Muslim religion is the majority. When Islam is the majority religion...it is the only religion allowed and tolerated.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I fear for the Brits, that they will be assimilated either by force or attrition. Giving up you arms was your first mistake.

Mathew 20:16 where the scripture says "Many who are first will be last, and many who are last will be first”? England pillaged the entire earth, perhaps it's the time in scripture for a 'great' fall to another Conqueror ......Islam

And that is what I fear.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Cant wait for the uprising and we get target practice on these preachers.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

originally posted by: thekaboose
Strangely this is down to funding in the church, if they cut off poorer churches in favour for larger, when a church closes down, due to the permits held, its cheaper and easier for another religion to step in and convert the building / land into their own temple of faith. If it was cheaper to build new ones you would have derelict Churches sprinkled around whilst new mosques being built where ever.

The issue I have with "reports" like this, is that 600,000+ worshipping X by 20XX, that still leaves around 63.6 million other people not worshipping X. Its not a take over, if people wish to follow X or Y its their choice. But there should always be a choice.

Meh, what do I know, spent my weekend either drinking or playing on a beach (stone beach, none of this fancy "sandy" beaches)

There is only a true choice of worship when a non-Muslim religion is the majority. When Islam is the majority religion...it is the only religion allowed and tolerated.

That's not true at all

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

This artical fails toa account for fact that churchs are being shut down because people are becoming Atheists.

Even if all the Christians disappeared tomorrow, it would just mean 90% of population are Atheists.

Since many today have nothing good to say about Christians.... OK.... Iets wait once Islam takes control of a western country (looks like the first to fall will be England then France, Belgium) and lets see what people will have to say AND if it is worst than Christianity well then you will have to fight and overthrow this religion by war.

England and other European countries WILL have Sharia law rammed down their throats.

Ask any Muslim and most will say: "Sharia law comes from God and government law comes from man and Sharia law overrides ALL governments and all man made laws......
Well if we didn't let the christians take over the world, wtf makes you think the muslims have a chance?

We, as in everybody that helps keep the christians and other religious zealots from pushing their beliefs into our governments. There are a lot of us. We have been at it for hundreds of years now. We are the reason that most modern christians don't act like the muslim extremists anymore. Because ..... they used to be just as bad, if not far far worse. Secularists like some of America's founding fathers are the reason that christianity has not run rough shod over the world. At least not anymore than it actually did. Most people enjoy a secularist government because any theocracy would be a bane on reason and logic. The middle east used to be a bastion of scientific discovery until Islam stopped people from asking questions.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

We, as in everybody that helps keep the christians and other religious zealots from pushing their beliefs into our governments. There are a lot of us. We have been at it for hundreds of years now. We are the reason that most modern christians don't act like the muslim extremists anymore. Because ..... they used to be just as bad, if not far far worse. Secularists like some of America's founding fathers are the reason that christianity has not run rough shod over the world. At least not anymore than it actually did. Most people enjoy a secularist government because any theocracy would be a bane on reason and logic. The middle east used to be a bastion of scientific discovery until Islam stopped people from asking questions.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Well, good.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   
God there are some stupid people on the internet. Britain is 5% muslim, how big is this supposed "wave".

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

Aside from Libya, Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Turkey, Iran, Jordan (which happens to have one of the oldest Christian communities in the world), all having large minority groups that are protected by law. And of course, it just so happens that the most secular of these we have bombed into oblivion. Turkey and Iran are becoming more oppressive so I am sure they will be left alone.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join