It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good bye, England, as you slip under the waves of Islam

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cancerwarrior
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Propaganda isn't coincidence. It's deliberate and planned out

The overwhelmingly vast majority of terror attacks are committed by Muslims. That is a fact, not propaganda.

Depends whether you mean globally or nationally and over what time period.

In the UK, the record goes to the IRA, with muslim terrorists waaaaaaaaaay way behind.

Even over the last few years, if you include pipe bombs and murdering MPs, the far right has done as much as jihadists.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

WW1 was pretty much over by the time the USA showed up. The Royal navy blockade had Germany in a state of starvation. If the USA had not showed up the war would have lasted at most until 1919 as Germany would have collasped.
And the UK was never in dircet threat anyway in WW1, the was over France, the Royal navy had the UK protected.

That old revisionist chestnut!

Germany collapsed because there were communist uprisings all over Germany in October 1918, including the massive naval mutiny at Kiev.

By the 4th of November,1918, there were workers' Soviets in control of Hanover, Frankfurt and Munich.

Berlin had the good sense to fold politically: the Kaiser abdicated and an armistice requested less than a week later.

Funny how the Soviets tend to get memoryholed.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Might it be better and more useful to "business" than what it replaces?

British people are not very nice. We have behaved like monsters in the world. I think it is karma to be honest and very deserved at that.

Utter tripe.

Some LEADERS behaved like monsters (nothing compared to Ottomans, Spaniards, Franks or Berbers, though if it's history you're on about), as well as individual soldiers, mercenaries and businessmen (no different than any other group), though unlike many other 'colonialists' at least Britain built infrastructure, stable institutions and clamped down on some of the worst excesses of slavery and cultishness (such as the Thuggee cult in India which was a scourge for 900 years until the British put a stop to it).

Yes, people are trashy in plenty of the lower class areas; no different than any other country. Go to Main and Hastings in Vancouver or the swamps of central Florida and you'll see a veritable zoo of drug addicts and degeneracy. For that matter, Iran has a major drug problem with some estimated 10% of the population addicted to heroin. Those in power encourage it, since it's less competition for them.

This collective guilt is stupidity, nothing more. Stop flagellating.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tiger5
a reply to: mersaultdies

It is not the number of Moslems that is the threat. It is the number of Fundamentlist Moslems that is the issue. If things get too bad then the Non-fundamentlist/ atheists and Xtiaans will push back and win.

The skill will not fall in 2030!

I presume you mean 'sky' in your last sentence?

I am not suggesting it will. However, it is important to understand that the poster may not only worry about fundamentalist Muslims but with Muslims in general. The poster may fear a change in society short of total subjugation to Islam but still large in comparison to what he views as his own traditional values. That will definitely happen as it already has started in some places, in the UK as in other countries. This is cultural change brought on by demographic shifts and to write off people who fear it or mention it as bigots or racists is to fall into a trap.

Just for final clarification, I do not even believe Fundamentalist Muslims are a threat. I was merely discussing the reality that many choose to either FEAR or DENY. Most Muslims I've known are normal people. Unfortunately, they are victims of a control system that wants to turn their silly beliefs into a dividing tool. Variants of fundamentalist Islam have been encouraged and actively supported for decades by governments and their agents in the West.

If British people want to know where the 'threat' is coming from they should look at the people who rule them.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

Um wrong if you bothered to read them than you'd understand that your wrong. Please try and um avoid confirmmation bias.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

If by bought you think I'm for working for Bernie sanders are something then no your wrong. Obviously I'm not a lib or lefty and I'm infused as to why you'd even ask.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: FuggleHop
a reply to: grainofsand

Um wrong if you bothered to read them than you'd understand that your wrong. Please try and um avoid confirmmation bias.

I've just read each of your sources. There is plenty in them to show that he was one of the greatest theoretical mathematicians of the early 20th century but nothing to imply that he was a scam artist who ripped off the Americans.

Care to quote from one of them to clarify your point?

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: PaddyInf

Oh no I didn't read them I just figured they might back up my assersions which by the way are a product of my own educatted thinking I don't need sources to tell me what to think unlike some people.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Social and Political Correctness is backdoor of Islam to the West as Israel did with "anti-anti semitism" during the Cold War.

When is the West going to wake up that not every religion, not every culture, not every belief can be **freely** practiced?
edit on 4-4-2017 by johndeere2020 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jessica6

I agree here. I have lived in a Muslim country for two years. The Brits are nothing like how Muslims are in terms of behaving like monsters, collectively speaking. They are one of the worst people I've met as a culture. They behave like 3rd world regardless of their wealth and are morally corrupt and extremely greedy with money. They have three gods, really, Money, Sex, and Allah -- in that order...

The Muslims have bigger karma waiting for them. What are Brits seeing is just the sheer result of stupidity.

You simply cannot tolerate every belief or religion out there. Social and Political Correctness is not a licence to be stupid.
edit on 5-4-2017 by johndeere2020 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Oh no I didn't read them I just figured they might back up my assersions which by the way are a product of my own educatted thinking I don't need sources to tell me what to think unlike some people.

Then why post sources?

If you have no sources on which to base your assertions then what DO you base them on? Guesswork? Hearsay? Wishful thinking?

Take a look at the bottom of any piece of research or educational paper and you will inevitably find a stream of reference sources listed. Collection and evaluation of available evidence is the foundation of any developing theory. In real research you do not make an assertion without backing it up. But of course you would know this.

BTW if you're going to make a big deal your educated thinking, you may want to spell educated correctly.
edit on 5 4 2017 by PaddyInf because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Thats fine but the real world doesnt work that way dont they teach you that in university? Whats important is that you do your own reading. I've spent years researching Alan Turing and I know that he's a fraud. Whatever the global elittists say about linking to sources is just portraying global elitism but welcome to ATS hear we like to DENY ignorance.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Thats fine but the real world doesnt work that way dont they teach you that in university? Whats important is that you do your own reading. I've spent years researching Alan Turing and I know that he's a fraud. Whatever the global elittists say about linking to sources is just portraying global elitism but welcome to ATS hear we like to DENY ignorance.

The real world does indeed work that way, or do you believe everything you're told without it being supported? If that is the case then it demonstrates gullibility rather than 'educated thinking'.

You say you've spent years researching Turing. What did you read? These are your sources. Citing sources has been standard practice for over 200 years for anyone with more than a very basic level of education. Hardly a global elitist thing.

I'm not exactly new to the site. Denying ignorance does not mean making unsubstantiated claims without at least some form of evidence. That would just be plain ignorance.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 12:53 AM
link   

DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH!!!

Thtop being Wathitht!

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I have had the suspicion, for years, that we might just be seeing the rise of a Islam to being the most powerful religion in the world, taking the place of Christianity.
Just like we can watch political powers rise and fall, so is it with religions.

Yesterday I was in a big grocery store. I was wearing a short dress - a sort of flowing, non-clingy thing, but it was above the knee. I was also wearing black opaque tights underneath. I'd been at school all day and this is a current fashion. No one considered sexy there!

But in the store.... I passed a woman in a hijab, who made the point of looking me up and down and giving me a frown of disapproval. Then I passed two muslim men in robes chatting and they both stopped talking and turned to stare at me, and also frowned. Then I passed another woman in a hijab- disapproval a bit less pointed and obvious, but evident.

This is the first time I have seen so many muslims in our local store, and I usually don't feel much of anything when I see them elsewhere. But after a few minutes, I was struck by a growing feeling of discomfort and a fleeting desire to cover myself up.

-That was what hit me hard- that the pressure to adapt to their practices was actually getting to me!
It was fleeting, and I countered it as soon as I recognized it, but it made me aware that if this continues to grow, there is a chance we'll all be wearing hijabs soon.
Already here in France the numbers of young women who are converting to Islam (without ties in origin to arab speaking people) is growing rapidly. I imagine myself as a teen, sensitive to the demands of the majority around me, going to school or living around that much pressure... it would have an impact on me.

I went home feeling very uncomfortable.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I interact with dozens of Muslims every single day. Share the bus and train with many more. All are friendly, sociable, mix on society and don't plant bombs or want to kill me.

The sad thing is that anyone who has been to Turkey, Lebanon, Oman, uae, Jordan etc knows that Arabs there are friendly and generous to a fault. The nicest people anyone could hope to meet. So generous its actually annoying.

But you sad, scared, hate filled "men" would rather believe everything you read and spread your filth and lies on internet forums...

Too pathetic for words really

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluesma
I have had the suspicion, for years, that we might just be seeing the rise of a Islam to being the most powerful religion in the world, taking the place of Christianity.
Just like we can watch political powers rise and fall, so is it with religions.

Yesterday I was in a big grocery store. I was wearing a short dress - a sort of flowing, non-clingy thing, but it was above the knee. I was also wearing black opaque tights underneath. I'd been at school all day and this is a current fashion. No one considered sexy there!

But in the store.... I passed a woman in a hijab, who made the point of looking me up and down and giving me a frown of disapproval. Then I passed two muslim men in robes chatting and they both stopped talking and turned to stare at me, and also frowned. Then I passed another woman in a hijab- disapproval a bit less pointed and obvious, but evident.

This is the first time I have seen so many muslims in our local store, and I usually don't feel much of anything when I see them elsewhere. But after a few minutes, I was struck by a growing feeling of discomfort and a fleeting desire to cover myself up.

-That was what hit me hard- that the pressure to adapt to their practices was actually getting to me!
It was fleeting, and I countered it as soon as I recognized it, but it made me aware that if this continues to grow, there is a chance we'll all be wearing hijabs soon.
Already here in France the numbers of young women who are converting to Islam (without ties in origin to arab speaking people) is growing rapidly. I imagine myself as a teen, sensitive to the demands of the majority around me, going to school or living around that much pressure... it would have an impact on me.

I went home feeling very uncomfortable.

I'm sorry. I missed where they were forcing you to adapt to their practices. Can you tell me what I missed?

So...you had one supermarket trip where you felt uncomfortable and that's enough proof for you?
I have an idea... Take a walk dressed like you were then in an extreme right wing Jewish neighborhood. Hope you like being spat on...

Should we hate all Jews for the actions if those disgusting men?

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: johndeere2020

originally posted by: Jessica6

I agree here. I have lived in a Muslim country for two years. The Brits are nothing like how Muslims are in terms of behaving like monsters, collectively speaking. They are one of the worst people I've met as a culture. They behave like 3rd world regardless of their wealth and are morally corrupt and extremely greedy with money. They have three gods, really, Money, Sex, and Allah -- in that order...

The Muslims have bigger karma waiting for them. What are Brits seeing is just the sheer result of stupidity.

You simply cannot tolerate every belief or religion out there. Social and Political Correctness is not a licence to be stupid.

Before anyone takes your opinion on Muslims seriously, may I suggest they read some of your old posts and threads. In fact I was just reading some of your "predictions"

Fact is, anyone who has been to the middle east knows how welcoming and friendly people there are.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tiger5

So what?
I am sorry that the sky is falling on you. here is something to consider. ISis / is going to loose in Mosul. Suicide bombers are an indication of the loser's fears. Britain will not fall to Islam. because the British are not scared and am a happy bunch.

You are just fighting the Jihadi's propaganda war for them.

Well said. People like op, in my opinion, are like all Qaeda, Isis etc.. They spread lies and fear. No violence or abhorrent acts, but just as detrimental to society.

The truth is VERY different to how he and others paint it

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: johndeere2020

Social and Political Correctness is backdoor of Islam to the West as Israel did with "anti-anti semitism" during the Cold War.

When is the West going to wake up that not every religion, not every culture, not every belief can be **freely** practiced?

I've got my logical fallacy bingo card out but I'm not sure which ones we have here.

For a start, you assume that Islam and Islamic culture is monolithic. A Moroccan muslim and a Chinese muslim would laugh.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join