It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Counterfeit News Network caught lying again.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: seaez
Do you not comprehend the difference of a live interview and a taped interview? Would you lie as well and source it as live?

I don't really care. This particular OP is just an excuse to slam CNN IMO.

Live interview? If newscaster is talking directly to subject getting an interview - - that is LIVE to me.

Does it need to be on air at exact moment of interview? NO. Why would it?

Just nitpicking IMO.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

So what if people want to slam CNN?

People want to slam all sorts of things - this whole site is littered with folk who openly have it in for Trump. Why is it ok for one side to actively want to attack someone or something but not ok for the other side?

They told us lies and made us cry, hurt our feelings.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: libertytoall

Yeah, because Faux and Conservatives are never full of #-again

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: seaez
Do you not comprehend the difference of a live interview and a taped interview? Would you lie as well and source it as live?

I don't really care. This particular OP is just an excuse to slam CNN IMO.

Live interview? If newscaster is talking directly to subject getting an interview - - that is LIVE to me.

Does it need to be on air at exact moment of interview? NO. Why would it?

Just nitpicking IMO.

It is a very important point about lying though so it definitely does matter. If CNN will lie about something as unimportant and innocuous as whether a broadcast is live or delayed or recorded when it is something else, then they will lie about EVERYTHING. I hope this helps you understand even if you don't care, because forward thinking folks certainly do care.
It's all about credibility in news reporting, and CNN has less than zero at this point.
edit on 25-3-2017 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Exactly, can't believe people are so willing to accept this, or see it off as not a big deal.. It does matter..

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Is there a news network out there that is not fake? I don't think that there is even 1.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Just more of the same lying BS from the news I think it will only get worse.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   
live tv.. when London happened a few days ago and was first being reported on they kept cutting out and going mute. They definitely watch what they say. It's not a free for all.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
Now that we are pinpointing the rotten apples....how about someone shows us the good apples?.....which news outlets are White-Hats???......if we know where to put our support we can snuff out the bad apples using consumer leverage to simply support the good apples and nature will do the rest.

Sites like this that allow free discussion. Whether its a public forum, or a comments section on alternative news site. More often than not, multiple viewpoints and angles are covered by users of various life experiences and backgrounds.

You have probably noticed that most mainstream news websites do not offer a comments section on their online articles. At one point, many did. But too many commenters offered insights that detracted from the main narrative and agenda.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join