It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Counterfeit News Network caught lying again.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   
We honestly shouldn't be surprised at this point but if anyone here needs any more proof of the lying fake media, then here's another example of it.

youtu.be...

If you can't watch the video, here's a quick sypnosis.

Basically CNN got caught by a viewer lying about hosting a Live interview while at the same time MSNBC had that exact same person in their channel being interviewed at the exact same time, only MSNBC was actually Live.(the reason they do this is so they only ask the questions that fit their agenda and want to show their viewers, So they don't get another Bernie Sanders saying they are fake news)
The video also goes to show other examples of how they lied, One had two women who supposedly were in different places according to them but viewers noticed that the same exact cars were passing by, So they were in the same parking lot.
edit on 25-3-2017 by BloodxRayne because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-3-2017 by BloodxRayne because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: BloodxRayne

Maybe a quick synopsis for those of us who can't watch a video?

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac
libs media are full of sh-t again.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Now that we are pinpointing the rotten apples....how about someone shows us the good apples?.....which news outlets are White-Hats???......if we know where to put our support we can snuff out the bad apples using consumer leverage to simply support the good apples and nature will do the rest.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: libertytoall

Eventually they are going to run out of room for all their sh-t.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Any cites or references from "CNN" are to be questioned. Its a shame because they know that if they cast aside their BS, they can work with OUR President and look towards a better future. They rather appease the ignorant few they have left as supporters.

Another shameful thing is Antes post, that poor guy hangs his coat up on all CNN coat hangers, always remember to take CNN with a grain of salt.

Lastly, people ask, whats the good news? YOU. Critical thinking and reading between the lines is key. Compare and contrast conflicting news reports and see where it ends up at. You'll immediately cut through the BS sensationalist titles of publications and read them for what they are truly worth, either TP or gold.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: libertytoall

They always are, they only cater to their zombies so we shouldn't be surprised.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I'd rather be a dumb republican than a conniving deceptive lie bag.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: libertytoall

You are already smarter by not watching their useless, lying dribble.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I saw the video on liveleak. The media outlets are nothing but propaganda machines, no insightful news every comes out of these networks. The tell you what they want you to know and bury everything else.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I believe the guests Twitter page clarified that the tapings were made 30 minutes apart before they even aired.

I know CNN lies a lot but this is kind of grasping at straws in my opinion. Not the best example.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
Now that we are pinpointing the rotten apples....how about someone shows us the good apples?.....which news outlets are White-Hats???.......

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
I believe the guests Twitter page clarified that the tapings were made 30 minutes apart before they even aired.

I know CNN lies a lot but this is kind of grasping at straws in my opinion. Not the best example.

Twitter schmitter.
The video clearly shows CNN airing the segment with a 'Live' banner., when it was recorded 30 minutes before it was aired.
CNN lied.

edit on b000000312017-03-25T08:42:59-05:0008America/ChicagoSat, 25 Mar 2017 08:42:59 -0500800000017 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

edit on b000000312017-03-25T08:44:53-05:0008America/ChicagoSat, 25 Mar 2017 08:44:53 -0500800000017 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: libertytoall

Oh trust me CONs use the media as a weapon as well, not just libs

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: BloodxRayne
We honestly shouldn't be surprised at this point but if anyone here needs any more proof of the lying fake media, then here's another example of it.

youtu.be...

If you can't watch the video, here's a quick sypnosis.

Basically CNN got caught by a viewer lying about hosting a Live interview while at the same time MSNBC had that exact same person in their channel being interviewed at the exact same time, only MSNBC was actually Live.(the reason they do this is so they only ask the questions that fit their agenda and want to show their viewers, So they don't get another Bernie Sanders saying they are fake news)
The video also goes to show other examples of how they lied, One had two women who supposedly were in different places according to them but viewers noticed that the same exact cars were passing by, So they were in the same parking lot.

Was what they reported lies or just the settings?

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Cypress

Just that they labled it as a live interview when it was previously recorded. You can't trust what you see on CNN.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Thats it? The be all to end all proof the MSM lies to us?

News flash, the tv is airing whatever BS live, direct to you from their outlet.

You are seeing it live whenever you turn it on. Beyond that it is all 'liv--- lies, period.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Reading the lines counts more.
Between the lines requires psychic ability.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Thinking any "news" channel is about news just shows how naive you are.

"News" channels are juts platforms to hang advertisements on. That's what they all do. They have researched who their
viewers are and target that audience with "news" It's a business. Capitalism free market enterprise.

I like Fox because the lady news readers have big legs and short dresses....

edit on 25-3-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
Now that we are pinpointing the rotten apples....how about someone shows us the good apples?.....which news outlets are White-Hats???......if we know where to put our support we can snuff out the bad apples using consumer leverage to simply support the good apples and nature will do the rest.

Obviously it is the national enquirer and Alex Jones and his inter dimensional child rapists who are the only real news source...

According to donald trump at least...
lmao

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join