It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Counterfeit News Network caught lying again.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

So tell me, what does it matter? The taping was 30 minutes removed from it airing. There are a million reasons to not trust CNN but this is honestly nitpicking for the sake of nitpicking. It's fake outrage over a difference of 30 minutes.
edit on 3/25/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: BloodxRayne

Only to the first section of the video, but we are talking about a 20 min gap here...

There are delays and commercial breaks that throw off your regular schedule...

The congresswoman was LITERALY interviewed back to back, so is it really had to believe one or the other's programming was about 20 min behind?!?!

Or what if both have roughly about a 15 min delay to catch cursing and such....

So what exactly is the super shady conspiracy here ?!?!

Lmao...

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.

originally posted by: libertytoall
a reply to: lordcomac
libs media are full of sh-t again.

Eventually they are going to run out of room for all their sh-t.

I don't think so, there's plenty of room in their big empty brainwashed heads.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

So tell me, what does it matter? The taping was 30 minutes removed from it airing. There are a million reasons to not trust CNN but this is honestly nitpicking for the sake of nitpicking.

And nunes vindicated trump yesterday by reiterating obama didn't have trump surveilled..

Comey said Russia didn't interfere with the elections , when in reality comey said trump was absolutely under investigation for exactly that , but Russia didn't tap the actual machines... something no one ever claimed...

These trump fanboys will literally lie about anything.... and they have to know the truth, because their attempted deflection isn't even relevant....

I'm assuming they literally believe all the

"black helicopters are comming filled with inter dimensional child rapists, so they can help the illuminati kill off a chunk of the population to discredit Jesus and make republicans look bad.."

So any lie is ok when your fighting inter dimensional child rapists...

Lol

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Now I've watch the whole video and there isn't one example of an actual lie....

Not one...

He is taking normal television stuff and pretending it is proof of a vast conspiracy to.. I don't even know what...

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

This is obviously an attempt by the liberal media to throw the time-line off by 30 minutes and make people believe it's 10 am instead of 10:30 am.

Muahahahaha! Those evil liberals and their pointless conspiracies!

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

So tell me, what does it matter? The taping was 30 minutes removed from it airing. There are a million reasons to not trust CNN but this is honestly nitpicking for the sake of nitpicking. It's fake outrage over a difference of 30 minutes.

What are the million reasons not to trust CNN that you speak of?

Il actually just take 10 reasons from you as why not to trust CNN, put up or shut up. Only 10 instead of a million as I dont want to be here all day waiting for a response. I beleive the OP isnt nitpicking but pointing out the fact they said they were live, and they arent. Would you normally look at a banner that says live and think it wasn't? Specifically when another network is running an actual live interview and they are really live so dont have to worrh about the subject saying something off script, but yet CNN is competing with the other network, claiming its live and pushing their bull#.

To not call them out on it now and to belittle those that do will allow them to continue doing it because you can bet your ass that they will keep doing it if it furthers their agenda with no blowback.

This time it was innocuous, next time maybe not so much.

So again, what "real" reasons do you have to not trust CNN or was that just shilled detraction to pull us away from this real one, and you will mot list any real reasons let alone 1,000,000 reasons?

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: seaez

Thank you, this was exactly why I posted it, The video didn't just showcase my sypnosis, It had also shown different occasions when they lied, then even got sued by a hospital for falsey talking about them, he clearly just read my sypnosis and didn't watch the video.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Even if I do list off the reasons this would not be one of those reasons either way. What possible ramifications could this have on anything? None, so making a big deal out of it is pointless and only goes to show just how petty and bitter we've become.

If we're outraged about this then there's nothing we won't be outraged about and that's not a good thing.

I find it hard to believe that CNN was not aware of this happening so why are they doing it seeing as it serves no purpose or benefit, yet they still did it knowingly. Probably to create more fake outrage. They've been doing a lot of that lately and there's a reason for that.
edit on 3/25/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: BloodxRayne

Thank you, this was exactly why I posted it, The video didn't just showcase my sypnosis, It had also shown different occasions when they lied, then even got sued by a hospital for falsey talking about them, he clearly just read my sypnosis and didn't watch the video.

There are also plenty of times when they are running live and hear something they dont like they cut the feed. Those who care notice that slant. Thats one connotation about the technology of live broadcast built into our being in this day and age.

They are lying to take advantage of that positive connotation while completely elimanating the risk of live broadcasting ideologies contrary to their agenda. Its a devious and calculated move: a "real" issue. Anyone saying differently is ignorant of the psychology involved and should deny ignorance and educate themselves, or they are aware of the psychology involved and are purposefully misdirecting the conversation.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy
I saw the video on liveleak. The media outlets are nothing but propaganda machines, no insightful news every comes out of these networks. The tell you what they want you to know and bury everything else.

YES, it is ALL the msm news shows. And FOX is still the worst.

FOX is so "in your face" and negatively dramatic to insight rage.

CNN is far more peaceful to listen to. CNN comes off as far more intelligent to me.

They can only be used as platforms for further research.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Even if I do list off the reasons this would not be one of those reasons either way. What possible ramifications could this have on anything? None, so making a big deal out of it is pointless and only goes to show just how petty and bitter we've become.

If we're outraged about this then there's nothing we won't be outraged about and that's not a good thing.

I find it hard to believe that CNN was not aware of this happening so why are they doing it seeing as it serves no purpose or benefit, yet they still did it knowingly. Probably to create more fake outrage. They've been doing a lot of that lately and there's a reason for that.

The the premise it serves no real purpose is incorrect. One of a potential muktitude of purposes is to elimate the risk of broadcasting ideologies contrary to their agenda on accident because of an actual live broadcast they cant control. Besides cutting the live feed, which there are documented cases of.

Another purpose is to compete for viewers with the truly live broadcast (regardless of wether that was even live) at the same time on a different network.

It would be interesting to diff the contents of the seperate interviews from each network to potentially find more purposes

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

I saw the video on liveleak. The media outlets are nothing but propaganda machines, no insightful news every comes out of these networks. The tell you what they want you to know and bury everything else.

CNN is far more peaceful to listen to. CNN comes off as far more intelligent to me.

Off topic, if this was a thread about FOX we would be discussing FOX. A butter knife and a paring knife can both stab you in the heart and kill you just the same.

If you were using this as a platform for further research, how would you source the broadcast? Live, or taped? Do you believe there is a difference in your quest, should you be on one, to deny ignorance? Or whatever you are researching on this platform for.
edit on 45America/ChicagopmAmerica/Chicago83 by seaez because: Research question

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: seaez

Off topic, if this was a thread about FOX we would be discussing FOX. A butter knife and a paring knife can both stab you in the heart and kill you just the same.

Oh, I love these.

Kinda like "Don't bring up comparison to Christianity when discussing Islam".

Same ballpark IMO

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

To me they are not denying that the interviews occured but that the Timing of broad cast is goofy.

It boils down to the fact that newscaster are in real time but the Politician is prerecorded.

The same questions are being answered.

Another example of random $hit being thrown around as an distraction on the internet.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Oh, I love these.

Same ballpark IMO

My point was they are just as bad, but the topic isnt "news channels that suck", it is discussing CNN lying about a live broadcast. Regardless, since you brought up the issue of research, how would you source your using of that interview in your research? Do you not comprehend the difference of a live interview and a taped interview? Would you lie as well and source it as live?
edit on 19America/ChicagopmAmerica/Chicago83 by seaez because: Typo

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

a reply to: JoshuaCox

This is obviously an attempt by the liberal media to throw the time-line off by 30 minutes and make people believe it's 10 am instead of 10:30 am.

Muahahahaha! Those evil liberals and their pointless conspiracies!

The horror?!?!

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Well, hop on over to the RATS forum here, it appears Alex Jones is issuing an apology and backtracking on a bunch of coverage he did, proving he's compromised and a liar as well. Talk about LOW ENERGY news host!

It looks like NO WHERE is safe! Even Infowars is lying! SAD!

Pretty much going to have to only trust your crazy uncle on Facebook for news now it seems. And that's probably going to turn out awesome.
edit on 25-3-2017 by Kettu because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Oh, I love these.

Same ballpark IMO

My point was they are just as bad, but the topic isnt "news channels that suck", it is discussing CNN lying about a live broadcast. Regardless, since you brought up the issue of research, how would you source your using of that interview in your research? Do you not comprehend the difference of a live interview and a taped interview? Would you lie as well and source it as live?

Did they lie, or did the graphics guy forget to push a button?!?!

With the delay they all use, can anyone actually claim to be live if it airing at the second your filming is the bar?

What was the benefit to the theorized lie??

If they aired it on time maybe trump wouldn't be inverstigated for colluding with our adversaries to swing the elections?!?!?

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Can't stand liars!

I think it's best to approach television and the media in general with the assumption that you're gonna get lied to, that way when they lie to you, you won't feel upset about it.

I used to trust the television and the medie but often found that they lied to me, back then I wasn't expecting it so it really hurt me, deep down inside and I cried for myself!

But now, because I expect it and am stronger both mentally and physically - the lies just bounce right off me, sort of like water would simply run off the back of a duck most likely due to a wafer-thin layer of natural oil that prevents absorbtion.

In fact that old saying "water off a ducks back" perfectly describes what it is that I'm trying to say.

Etc.
edit on 25-3-2017 by HeathenJessie because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join