It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ivanka Trump is skiing and We The People are footing the bill

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I want Ivanka to enjoy her life to the fullest.

I would also like to see old people to be able to eat but alas meals on wheels has been cut. Privilege has it's perks.

And if it's not to much to ask...could I have the same kind of govt. health care Ivanka enjoys?

www.bbc.com...
edit on 20-3-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-3-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Let's see if after 8 years how much it cost.

With Crazy People walking around the White House for 15 minutes.

I would stay in Florida too...

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Yeah, we'll see how much it all costs in eight years.

Amusing though that people suddenly so concerned with wasting tax payer money had no issue with Obama spending 65K on hotdogs for a private party.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
I want Ivanka to enjoy her life to the fullest.

I would also like to see old people to be able to eat but alas meals on wheels has been cut. Privilege has it's perks.

And if it's not to much to ask...could I have the same kind of govt. health care Ivanka enjoys?

www.bbc.com...

What do you mean? Any cuts in benefits should mean no SS protection for the Presidents daughter?
Perhaps you'd like the Trump's to live in poverty too.. perhaps on the street? After all, how can they fund the Whitehouse whilst 50k vets are on the streets.
Seems like a good way forward...
People could pass them food during the day and they could hold cabinet meetings at the local food bank.
Brilliant.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

So you made a thread with a ridiculous reason to hate Trump.

...and it didn't work.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

So you made a thread with a ridiculous reason to hate Trump.

...and it didn't work.

...another thread. It's a weekly instalment with specials added during the week.
Next weeks episode is 'Granny loses healthcare whilst Trump eats a Kentucky'
edit on 20/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   

I reckon they learned a lesson from the Obama families trips.
Whatdoyathink? Fair is fair?

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Like how I saw Obamas drug addict offspring sucking a spliff on taxpayer funded holiday? WOW, whether you know it or not, you ooze extreme jealousy that Ivanka is a beautiful & successful woman and also the POTUS's daughter, whom you hate.

I get what you are projecting though - that Ivanka, just like Melania and Kelly-Anne and indeed all females remotely associated with Trump (whom you hate with all your heart), are disgusting females who are horrible role models for the youth - Hillary and Nancy and Maxine are a much better face of how females and the youth of today should conduct themselves.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Aspen is quite lovely in March.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Like how I saw Obamas drug addict offspring sucking a spliff on taxpayer funded holiday? WOW, whether you know it or not, you ooze extreme jealousy that Ivanka is a beautiful & successful woman and also the POTUS's daughter, whom you hate.

I get what you are projecting though - that Ivanka, just like Melania and Kelly-Anne and indeed all females remotely associated with Trump (whom you hate with all your heart), are disgusting females who are horrible role models for the youth - Hillary and Nancy and Maxine are a much better face of how females and the youth of today should conduct themselves.

Jealousy was the key word in your post. It's obvious.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

www.pewresearch.org...
42% of American women voted for President Trump. We are to believe these women were wrong in their choices, despite decades of "how dare you question any woman's choice?' being pounded into our skulls on any social issue.

Hypocrisy at it's finest, frankly.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Wow, I suppose the Secret service needed to rent skis and get passes for the ski hill. I bet they enjoyed that vacation.

Twelve grand wasn't that bad, that would probably be a normal amount for that many people. You can't be protecting someone skiing if you don't rent skis. I bet that trip required secret service men chosen for their ability to ski.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Yeah. Just wait until they attempt an Obama-type trip to some distant land or two or three.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   

From your posting history, I see you've really got a hard-on against taxpayer funds being used to help our leaders/families enjoy recreation.

Byrd, would you mind keeping track of all elected officials who utilize taxpayer funds for non-business expenses over the next few years? Do it for your fellow TAXPAYING AMERICANS.

Once enough evidence is gathered, we'll get a petition going, and submit your spreadsheet to an Oversight Committee. What do ya say? I know you'd rather TAKE ACTION, than be stuck in perpetual complaining mode. RIGHT?

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   
He isn't any better than the rest, huh? Despite all the promises from the trump supporters. They will not make him accountable.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
He isn't any better than the rest, huh? Despite all the promises from the trump supporters. They will not make him accountable.

THE POTUS DOESN'T SET SECRET SERVICE POLICY!!! If the SS tells a seated POTUS "We will have to send a staff to protect your adult children" then that is what happens.

THIS is the wasteful bullcrap the Obama vacations cost the tax payers that we were pissed off about, not the fact that the Secret Service had to follow them around. Hell, unless the whole family is sequestered in the White House 24/7, they're each going to have a security detail following them around and costing tax dollars... that's simply how it is.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

That's crap coming out of your mouth. We are not idiots. Trump is the same as any other politician and you all lied. The only people I see better off are his. He won't be able to get nothing done because he has no credibility now. The stock market is over priced on his word. Crash.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Malaria Obama was smoking weed and twerking while the America people footed the bill.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: DrStevenBrule

Aren't you one of those that said trump was different, trump is better, trump is great, trump is not a politician.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   

edit on 3/20/2017 by carewemust because: strangeness

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join