It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ivanka Trump is skiing and We The People are footing the bill

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Yeah, would be better to just let them go with no protection. Seems legit, great thread

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

I don't think I have said any of things.

I have said he is not a politician to people in real life.

I'm not even a Republican but I know which way the wind blows and which turd stinks more.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

This Ski Trip ends the longest stretch that this ultra-rich family has "endured" without having FUN. They couldn't stand living like a normal person one minute longer!

Democrats are hateful and jealous of people who can do what they want, when they want. They want to take away that prosperity, and spread it around to those who didn't have the gumption to succeed in this great country.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Wow. Is that really all you've got. The S.S. protects the closest family members of the POTUS since forever. End of story. This shouldn't even been an issue. You want to know how many people complain over the cost of the security details of Angela Merkel? Zero! Because it's nothing new ffs. Why do i even respond to this crap.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: burdman30ott6

That's crap coming out of your mouth. We are not idiots. Trump is the same as any other politician and you all lied. The only people I see better off are his. He won't be able to get nothing done because he has no credibility now. The stock market is over priced on his word. Crash.

1. I don't have dictation or speech to text on my computer, so nothing came out of my mouth...
2. The rest of what you just posted is extremely debatable.
3. I'm better off.
edit on 20-3-2017 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: SonOfTheLawOfOne

Let's not forget too quickly, that Trump did forego a $400,000 a year salary, so perhaps he feels a little more entitled to spend from the $500,000 a year expense account?

Donald Trump IS NOT foregoing his salary. In fact, he's collecting his paychecks. According to Sean Spicer, Trump plans to donate HIS SALARY at the end of the year, and wants the Press Corp to offer their choice of charity that he might donate HIS SALARY to. But, it is HIS SALARY to do with as he wishes.

The fact that he says that he will donate HIS SALARY at the end of the year doesn't mean he will. He's lied before about his charitable donations, and scammed his way out of a court ordered charitable donation by having his foundation pay his debt for him. And it certainly doesn't give him carte blanche to waste tax payer dollars willy nilly.
edit on 20-3-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

So let me clarify YOUR position. All that whining The Republicans did about Michelle Obama taking trips was BS? Correct?

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   

a reply to: burdman30ott6

That's crap coming out of your mouth. We are not idiots. Trump is the same as any other politician and you all lied. The only people I see better off are his. He won't be able to get nothing done because he has no credibility now. The stock market is over priced on his word. Crash.

Run for the hills! P A N I C!!!!
Sounds like the only crap around here is coming out of your backside.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
a reply to: UKTruth

So let me clarify YOUR position. All that whining The Republicans did about Michelle Obama taking trips was BS? Correct?

Yep.
Now let me clarify your position...
All this whining about Ivanka is BS, right?
edit on 20/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   

a reply to: DrStevenBrule

Aren't you one of those that said trump was different, trump is better, trump is great, trump is not a politician.

What in God's name does any of your little tantrum have to do with family members of the POTUS requiring security?

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

a reply to: DrStevenBrule

Aren't you one of those that said trump was different, trump is better, trump is great, trump is not a politician.

What in God's name does any of your little tantrum have to do with family members of the POTUS requiring security?

It's a part of why the POTUS' family members require security. Most of the physical threats to President's safety over the years has stemmed from irrational hatred from unstable people.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   
A report is coming out now that Ivanka Trump is receiving her own office in the West Wing. She still has no official position, but will be getting a security clearance. Hmm...

www.politico.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Despite all the promises from the trump supporters.

I'm a Trump supporter and I didn't promise you anything.

link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

They can stay home. That's what repubs wanted the Obama's to do. Complained about every golf game. But Trump was suppose to be different.

link   

With the savings from Trump's salary, we are still way ahead. The cost of security would be there either way no matter where they go so you are saving a TON of money compared to Obama the Looter.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   

They can stay home. That's what repubs wanted the Obama's to do. Complained about every golf game. But Trump was suppose to be different.

So your argument is Trump supporters promised you that his kids would stay home for 4-8 years? You don't seem to like or respect women, would prefer telling Ivanka you're not allowed to leave the house, go make me a sandwich.

BTW, Trump is clearly and blatantly different. You don't get to fabricate a little strawman relating to his children's travel, ignore everything else around Trump and declare, see, he's no different.

edit on 20-3-2017 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   

It's probably because Trump "earned" his money by hard work, but Obama has always been on a "Graft" style of commission, so Obama didn't really deserve it..

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
At least she didn't​ have $54,000 in Hotdogs flown in on a special carrier. And if she did, it would actually be hotdogs and not code for something else.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Because all this security is costing way too much, this might call for a change in policy.

Only one residence will be provided extensive security. Not three.
The immediate family members will be provided extensive security. In this case, Don, Melania, and Barrron, and not to include multiple children who are millionaires in their own right, and their children.

Social Service members should not be asked to be babysitters for the President's grandchildren. If they are put in this position they have permission to take selfies.

It never occurred to me when he took office that security would be extended past the immediate three members of the family. Maybe include Tiffany, because she is young and on her own. But these other folks? Ridiculous.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

With the savings from Trump's salary, we are still way ahead. The cost of security would be there either way no matter where they go so you are saving a TON of money compared to Obama the Looter.

The New York Police Department spent $24 million, or $308,000 per day, to secure Trump and his family during the transition, according to James O'Neill, the New York police commissioner. The fire department spent an additional $1.7 million.

money.cnn.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join