It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ivanka Trump is skiing and We The People are footing the bill

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Wow, I suppose the Secret service needed to rent skis and get passes for the ski hill. I bet they enjoyed that vacation.

Twelve grand wasn't that bad, that would probably be a normal amount for that many people. You can't be protecting someone skiing if you don't rent skis. I bet that trip required secret service men chosen for their ability to ski.

12k for Aspen?

All them people? Cheap!!

Vail is expensive too but not as nice. Bush's used to ski there I believe or was it the Clintons. Don't remember. lol.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Funny, I don't see any threads from you regarding any trips taken by the Obama girls, who would have also had Secret Service protection.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: eriktheawful

:facepalm:

Do you truly not have something better to do?

I'm so sadden to see so many who have what in my opinion are high intellect, to be dragged down so low by politics. My FB feed is littered with anti-Trump rants and anti-Tump supporter rants from those people like Neil Tyson...and that's all I see anymore.

Come to ATS, and I see it here too.

ZOMG! The SS is having to protect members of the first family! Like that's never been the case before? But it's something that you think you can use to "carry on the fight against Trump" ?

I really miss your archeology posts. Another victim consumed by politics (along with a LOT of other ATS members). Sigh.

Maybe they weren't as high intellect as they seemed? There are tons of intelligent people who know nothing.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

Trump isn't joining them (it might be cheaper), but 100 secret service agents are.

They should have to pay out of pocket to watch her ski all day.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisterFister103
Why do liberals hate women and believe they should be forced to stay home?

I guess that explains why they support Islamization of the west.

There is so much ignorance in this post it's not even funny. The right, try to pass laws controlling women's bodies and you say the left is trying to control women.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: Byrd

Trump isn't joining them (it might be cheaper), but 100 secret service agents are.

They should have to pay out of pocket to watch her ski all day.

Why should they have to pay bimbos are a dime a dozen at ski slopes.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Here, woman, you can have abortions... after you get your genitalia snipped and live in my harem, cant drive to escape it, and wear a burka when you do go outside so as not to gain the interests of anyone whom might save you. Hijab!

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
So let me just clarify your position...

You want the President's daughter to not take any holidays ever, or do You want her to be unprotected on holiday? Or is that you want a private citizen to fund the Secret Service in the act of doing their job?

I can't tell which you think would be fair.

Yes mate, because you would NEVER have moaned had it been Obama or Hilarys kids. Right.

But since its your messiah, Trump...its all good!

Hooray for hypocrisy!

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisterFister103
Why do liberals hate women and believe they should be forced to stay home?

I guess that explains why they support Islamization of the west.

Jesus...now I remember why I left this stupid forum. What an idiotic comment. Jesus Christ...this comment has made me embarrassed to be part if this discussion. I'm out.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 03:58 AM
link   
People don't seem to understand the reason for threads like this, the hypocrisy shown by both the president and his voters.

These are the same people who complained any time Obama or his family took a vacation, complaining about footing the bill but say nothing when Trump and his family do the same.

You cannot have it both ways, either your OK with footing the bill or your not. Every president has taken time off but Trump is on course to beat all combined.

So is Trump and his families, vacations valid and if so, why was Obama's not?

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Russian garbage.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Russian crap.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 04:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Here, woman, you can have abortions... after you get your genitalia snipped and live in my harem, cant drive to escape it, and wear a burka when you do go outside so as not to gain the interests of anyone whom might save you. Hijab!

That's fine if you are Muslim. My bad I forgot how the cultist are so scared that Islam is coming. Maybe one day you and the other low brow people will learn the constitution will stop sharia from being established in America.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 04:39 AM
link   

please stick to science - politics brings out the worst in you

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

That's what I was thinking. Cheap...

Skiing is a luxury, the truth is they all probably had fun(even SS), while we bitch about the money it cost.

Skiing is really expensive for almost no reason. You pay $1,000 a weekend to borrow some sticks and ride an electric chair lift built like 40 years ago. It stimulates the economy when people ski, they just turn around and spend that money immediately, there is no actual overhead other than the properties and minor maintenance, unlike Golf, a sport designed to waste money.
edit on 21-3-2017 by MacK80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 04:48 AM
link   
So let me get this straight?

It was bad and a waste of resources when Obama and any of his family took holidays but 100% acceptable when Trump and his family do the same?????

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Way to condone the misogynistic barbarism of Islam.

Go on up to Dearborn, Michigan, and see your wildest dreams coming true.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
So let me get this straight?

It was bad and a waste of resources when Obama and any of his family took holidays but 100% acceptable when Trump and his family do the same?????

Yep, that's the exact complaint. Glad to clarify. It's not cost, it's literally them taking vacations. Back to work slaves.

Personally though, Trump pissed me off when he went Golfing after complaining about Obama doing it. Your logic isn't terrible, but how terrible is Trump's? He could have gone skydiving for 6 months straight and it would have bothered me less than breaking his promise about Golf.

Anyone that thinks Golf is anything other than a MASSIVE excuse to spend money on benefactors is blind. Relaxation has nothing to do with it, it's the fact the trip costs many thousands of dollars to hit a ball with a stick. The humble origins are completely lost to say the least.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I doubt buster condones misogyny from reading his posts. Is your issue that he condones it equally verses Western ideology? I think it is. Your 1 sided narrative screams special treatment to even make that an issue when he clearly said nothing of the sort. Do you deny misogyny in our culture exists?
edit on 21-3-2017 by MacK80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: MacK80

It's typical PC pretzel logic: Over here we'll castrate our own people for anything even remotely resembling sexism, rape culture, etc, but oh hey those Shari Law psycho's that's their culture so when they do it we'll defend them to the death no matter how brutally barbaric it all is (including child genital mutilation & rape).

Read what he said "as long as muslim's".

This SJW mindset is so insane that it would insist and inspire everyone to care about all this stuff they hypersensitively nitpick about, and then when we look over in that box and say woah they come running in mosh pit style to defend the worst human rights violating culture outside of certain rare isolated primitive tribes (the small handful that still remain on Earth that is).
edit on 21-3-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join