It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ivanka Trump is skiing and We The People are footing the bill

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Why should the president's family be put into prison and be forced to live in a house and go nowhere? Past presidents children did not just stay home, except for Obama's, but his were young. Most presidents have grown up kids and they do their thing. They have their own lives. They should not be restricted from doing anything, that is part of the presidential package. Could you tell your adult kids they can't do anything and must stay home because you got a job?

We only have so much life, being bottled up in a house when you are young and can do things is crazy. In ten years I am sure they won't be able to go skiing anymore. When you get older you do not heal as well if you break something.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

Why should the president's family be put into prison and be forced to live in a house and go nowhere? Past presidents children did not just stay home, except for Obama's, but his were young. Most presidents have grown up kids and they do their thing. They have their own lives. They should not be restricted from doing anything, that is part of the presidential package. Could you tell your adult kids they can't do anything and must stay home because you got a job?

We only have so much life, being bottled up in a house when you are young and can do things is crazy. In ten years I am sure they won't be able to go skiing anymore. When you get older you do not heal as well if you break something.

Rickymouse, the Trump adult children can do whatever they want to. But they shouldn't expect American taxpayers to foot the bill. That's all I'm sayin' Boo.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   

You should listen to rickymouse, He actually knows what he's talking about.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

originally posted by: rickymouse

Rickymouse, the Trump adult children can do whatever they want to. But they shouldn't expect American taxpayers to foot the bill. That's all I'm sayin' Boo.

Precisely. The cult apologists on here are literally the biggest hypocrites to walk the earth apart from Dondon himself.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   
The Federal Reserve is not a department or office or affiliated with our government in any way except for the name. The Federal Reserve Act was passéd in 1913 and gave a centralized "bank" control over money. They are just another bank with a board of very rich and powerful financiers from different banks. At one time J.P. Morgan sat on the board, I believe. They can make money out of thin air, loan it to the US government and we pay it back to the bank with interest. Every American in this country is in debt not to the government, but the banks. Children born in the US are already $4000.00 in debt before they take their first breath. Check and see if I'm right and let others know. It's important to be informed. a reply to: allsee4eye

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

I not knowledgeable on the topic... are SS salaried or hourly?

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   

REALLY? as much tax money as trump has paid them in his lifetime.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join