It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ivanka Trump is skiing and We The People are footing the bill

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

If the issue is truly misogyny, solve it in the West first. Lead by example. It's annoying getting advice from a guy with a broken car, even if he's trying to help someone accurately. If his job was repairing cars, it would be priority his car appears to work. I don't appreciate how pointed your comments are because it dilutes the issues here at home, it's not exactly 'perfect'. Pointing at a scary enemy when a Government is failing is an old trick. I know it's fun for you to possibly deny that, but pointing at Hillary as a monster at the same time makes the flaws that are ignored seem ever more relevant. Western political identity gets blasted from opposition to enemy so fast it's insane. When one side falls, we all fall, and the Right has taken an interest to knee-capping the Left lately and fantasizes about being 'unopposed'. Because we've never tried that before /s.
edit on 21-3-2017 by MacK80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Funny when Obama went golfing every other day,and when Michelle Obama had a staff of 75 for her wardrobe,plus paid family members,the liberals were not concerned,this just shows how petty and childish they are,kind of like pot calling the kettle black

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: MacK80
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

If the issue is truly misogyny, solve it in the West first. Lead by example.

By Sharia Law standards, 'we' already did like 500 years ago.

Pointing at a scary enemy when a Government is failing is an old trick. I know it's fun for you to possibly deny that,

HAHA!

but pointing at Hillary as a monster at the same time makes the flaws that are ignored seem ever more relevant.

Hillary, huh?!?

Over-protective of Hillary much?

the Right has taken an interest to knee-capping the Left lately

Yep. Definitely a lib.

edit on 21-3-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2
Funny when Obama went golfing every other day,and when Michelle Obama had a staff of 75 for her wardrobe,plus paid family members,the liberals were not concerned,this just shows how petty and childish they are,kind of like pot calling the kettle black

And the right bitched and moaned about Obama's holidays.

I see hypocracy from both the left and right here.

The Left should STFU moaning as there beloved Obama and familiy took there fair share of holidays.

The right should STFU defending Trump as they bitched about Obama doing the same thing.
edit on 21-3-2017 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Symptoms of the Two Party divide/conquer model. That's the design, and its working flawlessly.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd Thats great hope the snow is powder. Does she have 62 maids as BO;s wife did ?

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

a reply to: burgerbuddy

That's what I was thinking. Cheap...

Skiing is a luxury, the truth is they all probably had fun(even SS), while we bitch about the money it cost.

Skiing is really expensive for almost no reason. You pay $1,000 a weekend to borrow some sticks and ride an electric chair lift built like 40 years ago. It stimulates the economy when people ski, they just turn around and spend that money immediately, there is no actual overhead other than the properties and minor maintenance, unlike Golf, a sport designed to waste money.

I dont like the whole vacation thing at ALL when there are still things that are serious and pending. I couldnt take a vacation with unfinished work.. Id drive my own self nuts. Obamas Bushes Trumps, etc etc etc.. work pending is work that needs attending. Get to freaking work!

Speaking of Skiing.. your right completely. I never ski, though I am at the resort. The others ski.. I dont like the cold, confining snowbunny suits, lugging around boots and hitting my ass cause I cant ski worth a damn. They DO have the best coffee... I confess. I drank liberal snooty coffee.. I am forever polluted. Boy I hope we have enough saved up so I can go get polluted again!
I get to stay amongst the peeps.. and hear their conversations and interact sometimes.. and hoo boy there are some delusional winners at the resort... particularly if you go near an election cycle and everyone is a political genius.
The husband stalks around like a lumbering huge maniac.. carrying metal sticks.. so no one talks to him. He had a white snowsuit.. I said he might be shot being mistaken as the abominable snowman.. so he got a black one.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: rickymouse
Wow, I suppose the Secret service needed to rent skis and get passes for the ski hill. I bet they enjoyed that vacation.

Twelve grand wasn't that bad, that would probably be a normal amount for that many people. You can't be protecting someone skiing if you don't rent skis. I bet that trip required secret service men chosen for their ability to ski.

12k for Aspen?

All them people? Cheap!!

Vail is expensive too but not as nice. Bush's used to ski there I believe or was it the Clintons. Don't remember. lol.

Apparently there was no charge for the rooms for the secret service people from the article. But maybe the bill will come later. It probably would be a good business promotion to put the Trumps up there without charging for secret service rooms. I would think it would be beneficial for any big place like that to give free rooms for the presidents family. Not all people up high are greedy when it comes to the government.

edit on 21-3-2017 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

so what obama kids get same protection same with chelsea clinton , and george bushs daughter. the presidents immediate family get secret service protection thats one of the perks for being president.

think about it if they had no protection then someone could kidnap and extort the president to free his child.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I can't, in good faith, defend this.
I assailed Obama and his vacations. I can't defend this.
The sides have switched. Totally.
People that used to defend Obama for lying, for taking vacations, are now attacking Trump. . . for lying and for taking vacations.
People that used to attack Obama for lying and taking vacations, are now defending Trump. . . . for lying and taking vacations.
Sorry ATS. I hate to be "that guy".
Well, you have my respect, for what that's worth.

(post by richapau removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I can't, in good faith, defend this.
I assailed Obama and his vacations. I can't defend this.
The sides have switched. Totally.
People that used to defend Obama for lying, for taking vacations, are now attacking Trump. . . for lying and for taking vacations.
People that used to attack Obama for lying and taking vacations, are now defending Trump. . . . for lying and taking vacations.
Sorry ATS. I hate to be "that guy".
Well, you have my respect, for what that's worth.

Last president I derided for taking excessive vacations was Bush jr. Then I realized they're all lazy.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Yeah....jeesh Obama would have been roasted alive for this many vacations. I don't hear Sean Hannity or Rush Limbaugh complaining about Trumps vacations? That's how you can tell that someone has an agenda meant to divide us rather than an agenda based on telling us the truth.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
Yeah....jeesh Obama would have been roasted alive for this many vacations. I don't hear Sean Hannity or Rush Limbaugh complaining about Trumps vacations? That's how you can tell that someone has an agenda meant to divide us rather than an agenda based on telling us the truth.

You judge whether is a person is trying to divide based on whether they talk about vacations?

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: amazing

You judge whether is a person is trying to divide based on whether they talk about vacations?

No, but if they are too partisan to look at their own party for the same transgressions they would have crucified someone in the "other" party, then we can see they're trying to divide us. Ala Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh and their Ilk. The Left Does it too but they're not as good, I don't even know their names except for Bill Maher. LOL

But here's your example.

Rush Limbaugh roasting Obama every chance he got for taking too many vacations on Tax Payers expense. Over and over again for 8 years. Fair enough, except of course that if you look at it historically, Obama took less vacation time than most presidents. So you have to wonder why he's not telling the Truth about that? Now with Trump, Where is Limbaugh, the Vacation Czar? Not a peep. That shows you, right there. Make sense?

A real honest person would hold everyone accountable and hold everyone to the same standards. Limbaugh would have his people make graphs and charts so that they could see and pass on the apparently very relevant information to us. Instead of make insinuations without any facts.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Yeah... can't understand why they would need protection... the left treats them with so much dignity and respect, what could they be concerned about?

It's not like people will confront them in public or make them feel unsafe, is it?

Oh... wait...

The left threatens and harrasses Trumps family, and THEN gets bent out of shape that they need SS details. What a bunch of dishonest hacks.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   

They are going to have to make around , Oh , say , 50 More Ski Trips before they catch up to the Obama's Tab of Living it Up for the Last 8 Years at the Tax Payers Expense .This Is News ?

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Do you think there will be a James Bond style snow ski and snowmobile chase?

That would be sweet!

Trump.... Ivanka Trump...

One Manischewitz please, bubbly, not flat.

L'Chayim!

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 03:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
So let me get this straight?

It was bad and a waste of resources when Obama and any of his family took holidays but 100% acceptable when Trump and his family do the same?????

Yep, that's the exact complaint. Glad to clarify. It's not cost, it's literally them taking vacations. Back to work slaves.

Personally though, Trump pissed me off when he went Golfing after complaining about Obama doing it. Your logic isn't terrible, but how terrible is Trump's? He could have gone skydiving for 6 months straight and it would have bothered me less than breaking his promise about Golf.

Anyone that thinks Golf is anything other than a MASSIVE excuse to spend money on benefactors is blind. Relaxation has nothing to do with it, it's the fact the trip costs many thousands of dollars to hit a ball with a stick. The humble origins are completely lost to say the least.

You think he can break obamas golf record??

That would be impressive indeed seeing as he clearly works way harder...is much older...and has to deal with more brainwashed haters than any other president.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Actually EVERYONE bitched and moaned about Obama's holidays even CNN since even they called him the golfing president...and broke all records in length of vacations...

And because the guy appeared to be doing nothing most of the time.

Dead wrong on this one the right did NOT own the whining on Obama.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join