It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Lynch About To Go Down ?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Nice try of deflection, but it will go nowhere. Just stop while you are ahead.

a reply to: Blue_Jay33

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

As former secret service agent, including for Obama the criminal, Dan Bongino says.

twitter.com...
edit on 6-3-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: correct link.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

We all know that, it only takes a nice research on their crap that has been collected for years on all the accusations behind their spying and see what they had been up to for years.

No even the freedom act was even considered, here in ATS is plenty of threads about all those stories.

They are guilty as hell and they know it.

Never in their dreams the Democrats thought that an outsider will take over and discover all their trash.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

NON denial, denial

Is spying agencies tactic until proven wrong.

yeah, President TRump should concentrate next on the villanous rats in the Intelligence Community who have been playing favorites with the DNC.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Before Trump can even rely on his now intelligent agencies he needs to clean the house, is a lot of operatives planted in there by the Obama administration to undermine Americas security.

Specially from his friends with ties to the Muslim brotherhood.

Snowden first hailed as a hero because he told the world about the tactics used by spy agencies now has been forgotten when Trump allegations of been wiretapped makes the Obama former administration look corrupted.

We were told!!!!!!!!!!!!! a long time ago.

edit on 6-3-2017 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I KNOW!!! We were told time and time again it's almost desensitizing no it is!
Watergate used to be a serious thing, now theres Trumpgate, pizzagate, seventh gate...
Wikileaks used to be cool guys... wtf is going on.
People used to enjoy being deviants in private now it seems like the youth are under the impression its cool to just be a deviant and deviate until you're a wolf dressed in sheeps clothing who is actually a broom.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Well I have not posted in a long time and it appears some of my last posts made have been edited out of existence. but I have one thing to say to Krazyshot.

Trump wins either way. Either it happened and taps were made on him and Flinn. And/ Or there is ZERO evidence with him and some Russian connection with the election.....I say this because if there was ANY EVIDENCE he would be gone already , you know it , I know it , CNN knows it, MSNBC knows it and NYT, WSJ knows it .

He has proven himself smarter than all of you SJW Liberals wrapped up, then combined and condensed in to the from of a all powerful Rachel Madow Super Saiyan.... And just Obliterates you with one Tweet. He wins ether way.. Focus your hate on Hillary she screwed you guys, Bernie might of won.
edit on 6-3-2017 by WhereAreTheGoodguys because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-3-2017 by WhereAreTheGoodguys because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: WhereAreTheGoodguys

That is exactly what I been saying too, if it was anything on Trump and the Russians he would never had been sitting as a president right now the news would have eaten that information from leaks like a vampire on blood abstinence.

Specially when the tapping was since Oct.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I smell a trap.

FISA information is classified. If Trump released information that is classified to prove his point, no one would care that he proved his point. They would be screaming to have him drawn and quartered for releasing classified info.

Trump would have a hell of a time getting the intel community to allow release of any information that would implicate them in doing something illegal, especially since he has been on their butts several times before.

Just a thought.

It will be very interesting to see how this all plays out....

Like I have said many times before, time always tells the truth...it may take a while but it will eventually come out.
edit on R272017-03-06T23:27:36-06:00k273Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R292017-03-06T23:29:31-06:00k293Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire
a reply to: Grambler

I thought The NY Times was fake news, though?

ETA: according to the alt-right, they are fake news!

The whole wild rumor comes from the original NYTimes fake story.

Which one is it?

Are they fake news or not?

Wow, that's the best argument you can come up with? This whole thread is mired in the mud of some Krazy lack of denying ignorance. The Department of Justice is part of what branch of government? Who is the head of that Branch?

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Well I do hope so!

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   
This whole thread is a sham. Here's what the full statute says:

§1802. Electronic surveillance authorization without court order; certification by Attorney General; reports to Congressional committees; transmittal under seal; duties and compensation of communication common carrier; applications; jurisdiction of court
(a)(1) Notwithstanding any other law, the President, through the Attorney General, may authorize electronic surveillance without a court order under this subchapter to acquire foreign intelligence information for periods of up to one year if the Attorney General certifies in writing under oath that-
(A) the electronic surveillance is solely directed at-
(i) the acquisition of the contents of communications transmitted by means of communications used exclusively between or among foreign powers, as defined in section 1801(a)(1), (2), or (3) of this title; or
(ii) the acquisition of technical intelligence, other than the spoken communications of individuals, from property or premises under the open and exclusive control of a foreign power, as defined in section 1801(a)(1), (2), or (3) of this title;
(B) there is no substantial likelihood that the surveillance will acquire the contents of any communication to which a United States person is a party; and
(C) the proposed minimization procedures with respect to such surveillance meet the definition of minimization procedures under section 1801(h) of this title;

The OP intentionally left out the language indicating that it must be directed to a foreign power and there be no substantial likelihood that the surveillance will acquire the contents of any communication to which a United States person is a party; and

There's no way Donald Trump could have fall under those predicates. Furthermore, you cited some statutory language indicating the president through the attorney general MAY authorize electronic surveillance. You don't need to be an attorney to understand that the word may means optional - it doesn't necessarily mean that he did. Based upon your logic, if everyone MAY own a gun, then everyone MUST own a gun. Your logic and ability to reason has failed you today. Nice try.
edit on 7-3-2017 by andrewh7 because: .

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   

edit on 7-3-2017 by andrewh7 because: _

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

What's with this "IF"? This claim is straight from Trump's nether region. I can't believe we are entertaining it like it is a possibility.

Lucky for you, this is an absolute. It is either true, or false. If it's true, the left is going to be blown into tiny bits with pieces of Obama splattering you in the face, if it's false, same thing, other side and Trump bits and pieces. So either way,
truth and facts will prevail. But to dismiss this out of hand is idiotic and the sign of a scared little boy. Don't be that scared little boy.

I'm willing to let my reputation ride on this. That is how sure I am that Trump is just manufacturing a scandal here. That's not fear. That's confidence.

So...you're willing to risk that you'll no longer be viewed as an unhinged clown? Doesn't seem like a lot to put on the line ...

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

FISA information is classified. If Trump released information that is classified to prove his point, no one would care that he proved his point. They would be screaming to have him drawn and quartered for releasing classified info.

Easy solution, send Hillary an email with the FISA information. CNN will quickly dismiss any concerns for classification.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Here's a few for CrazeeTool and assorted ilk:

This one covers how it's not at all out of the realm of possibility.

www.zerohedge.com... news/2017-03-07/former-nsa-whistleblower-trump-absolutely-right-everything-was-being-monitored

This one covers the comrade golden-bum's prior TAP targets. Certainly pathetic Holder and Lynch should be credited with an assist as well. Bottom Line: Soetoro has a track record of tapping...So there's a concrete precedent, Tool...

www.zerohedge.com... gate-wiretap-victims

For the record, I didn't vote for Trump. I just had to get involved here when I saw one of the usual "usefuls" doing their thing, that of course being CrazeeTool. CrazeeTool is both the prisoner and the jailer. CrazeeTool holds the key but refuses to opt for freedom...

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33

Wow. That is disturbing what she's calling on people to do just because they disagree with an election result.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   
That's evil.

Is anyone calling her out on this?

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

Wow. That is disturbing what she's calling on people to do just because they disagree with an election result.

She is calling on this because she is going to prison and only upheaval can save her.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xeven

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

She is calling on this because she is going to prison and only upheaval can save her.

Freaky.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join