It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Lynch About To Go Down ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+37 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   
If what Trump says is true then ......

Let us remember Bill meeting with her on the Tarmac during the election.

Now she makes this video

Yeah she looks scared and with good reason, if this turns out to be true, she is the one going down .
Not Obama, heads will roll but the ex-president is safe, he basically is smart enough to issue generic orders, such as "do what you can" wink wink nudge nudge, plausible denial is always built in.

+18 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

she is not the only one that will be in hot water

leaking classified info is a crime

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   
At work and can not watch the video at the moment any chance you can give me an idea of what loretta has said? thanks in advance

+19 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I say that it is time to release the FISA warrant and it's details.

It is important either way.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: coldlikecustard
At work and can not watch the video at the moment any chance you can give me an idea of what loretta has said? thanks in advance

Looks like a support the democrats video trying to remind people about the civil rights movement.

+14 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
I say that it is time to release the FISA warrant and it's details.

It is important either way.

I'd have to agree.

Hundreds of pages have been written here, countless hours on television speculating, and all of it can be solved with the simple release of ALL FISA warrants.

That way everyone can just calm the #### down.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Ahh thank you very much Irish very kind of you

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   

so this is based on the premise that there was a FISA Court Warrant for the wiretapping Trump claims happened at Trump Tower, is that correct?

Comey also tells Justice Dept. to "formally deny Trump's allegations".

If this is true, wouldn't Comey also have to be one of the top people "in the know" who are in on it?

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   

What's with this "IF"? This claim is straight from Trump's nether region. I can't believe we are entertaining it like it is a possibility.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

If this is true, wouldn't Comey also have to be one of the top people "in the know" who are in on it?

I don't believe that is necessarily the case.

+9 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Agreed, and the fact that a lot of camps have gone dark about this for the past few days, except the usual media bullhorns, tells me that something is up.

+13 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

she is not the only one that will be in hot water

leaking classified info is a crime

unless your name is clinton

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   
The one thing about this that makes me wonder what if... has to be that i have not heard anything from obama on this. maybe i am behind and he has today. but i know if someone accused me of something like this i would have a response whether that be a denial/ confirmation and explanation as to why? but nothing seems well odd to say the least

+11 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   

She should have went down as soon as the meeting with Bill Clinton took place during the investigation into Hillary.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   

If the FISA court approved the warrant.

Wouldn't it be legal anyways?

edit on 6-3-2017 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: coldlikecustard
The one thing about this that makes me wonder what if... has to be that i have not heard anything from obama on this. maybe i am behind and he has today. but i know if someone accused me of something like this i would have a response whether that be a denial/ confirmation and explanation as to why? but nothing seems well odd to say the least

Obama denies Trump's unsubstantiated accusation that he wiretapped phones in Trump Tower

A spokesman for former President Obama issued a strong denial to President Trump's unsubstantiated accusation that the former commander-in-chief wiretapped Trump Tower phones during the election campaign.

"A cardinal rule of the Obama administration was that no White House official ever interfered with any independent investigation led by the Department of Justice," Obama spokesman Kevin Lewis said in a statement Saturday. "As part of that practice, neither President Obama nor any White House official ever ordered surveillance on any U.S. citizen. Any suggestion otherwise is simply false."

That article was posted on Saturday in the early afternoon, by the way.
edit on 6-3-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

+33 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

What's with this "IF"? This claim is straight from Trump's nether region. I can't believe we are entertaining it like it is a possibility.

Really..?

This same thing was done to James Rosen of Fox News, at the direction of Eric Holder in 2013.

It's definitely worth entertaining the possibility that it happened.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: BestinShow

No. Not without evidence. All Trump is doing is building a case to bring a libel suit against himself. By the way, you don't use prior instances of wiretapping as a precedent to "prove" that a wiretap was done here. That isn't evidence of anything.
edit on 6-3-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   

That seems to be mostly what we've seen over the last couple of days. With long threads all done on "what if".
Too much "if"....

+31 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Are you late to the party? This claim has already proven to be true. There were 3 separate FISA requests for wiretapping and the final request was granted because they changed some key words in their request.

The wiretapping is factual. It's now a matter of it's legality and who was involved.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join