It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Lynch About To Go Down ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: Krazysh0t

yeah you guys had the same confidence last november as well
that didnt work out well for you either

Good thing investigations are carried about by intelligent and trained personnel and aren't left up to a nation wide popularity contest. Man its almost like you compared apples to oranges here because you lack an argument... Naaah...

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Shall i bump this thread when Lynch doesn't go 'down'

And when are those in the know expecting her to go down...

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Semantic point.

Presidents can only "request", they cannot "order".

link   

I was merely commenting on your posted amount of confidence and your past history with such. Or do you now deny this?

+1 more 
link   

I am not the one holding evidence i am one asking relevant questions you however seem to have all the evidence because you are so sure so let me see the evidence you have that makes you so sure! You were confident in november too remind me how that worked out for ya!

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Ok fine play the semantic game, it doesn't help you anyways.

The #?
I literally just posted a quote of the person in question saying that he wasn't wiretapped and you pull the semantics card on me?

The Obama spokesman said "As part of that practice, neither President Obama nor any White House official ever ordered surveillance on any U.S. citizen. Any suggestion otherwise is simply false."

Key word; surveillance.

Sounds like you are the one playing the semantics game here. Trump's claim was that Trump Tower was wiretapped, not that he was placed under surveillance. You are just moving the goal posts back because Obama's words don't align exactly with what you want them to say.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   

I was merely commenting on your posted amount of confidence and your past history with such. Or do you now deny this?

OHHHH so it is off topic and an ad hominem. Ok. Thanks for telling me. I'll ignore you now.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: coldlikecustard

I am not the one holding evidence i am one asking relevant questions you however seem to have all the evidence because you are so sure so let me see the evidence you have that makes you so sure! You were confident in november too remind me how that worked out for ya!

Attempting the same sorry argument as shooterbrody? Ok. I don't need to talk to you anymore either. I'll pick it up again when you can find some evidence.

Also, lol at "asking questions". Like that means anything legally.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: Dem0nc1eaner
I would think the logical conclusion is that he wouldn't have said anything at all without SOME reason to say it. But you assume the opposite?

No. I agree. He has a reason. The reason was to try to lie and manufacture a scandal on Obama to distract from his many investigations involving Russia. Too bad for Trump investigations don't get distracted easily like the American public is.

Noone knows for sure, but common sense would suggest he has something to back up his tweet.

Actually common sense says he is lying.

You honestly believe, with the amount of enemies Trump has, that if anything at all existed to actually link him to something illegal with the Russians, it wouldn't have already been released?

They have nothing, you will be waiting a long time I reckon.

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   

I am not sure if you don't understand what I am saying or if you are intentionally feigning ignorance because you have disproven your own argument.

You posted a claim from Obamas spokesman to show that they didn't surveill trump at all.

I pointed out that the next article you link shows that the Obama admin did exactly that.

Now you are deflecting.

I will ask you again, given the fact that your own article shows that Obamas admin did order surveillance on a private citizen, are you willing to call the Obamas spokesman's claim a lie when he says the never did this?

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   

I would think the logical conclusion is that he wouldn't have said anything at all without SOME reason to say it. But you assume the opposite?

No. I agree. He has a reason. The reason was to try to lie and manufacture a scandal on Obama to distract from his many investigations involving Russia. Too bad for Trump investigations don't get distracted easily like the American public is.

Noone knows for sure, but common sense would suggest he has something to back up his tweet.

Actually common sense says he is lying.

You honestly believe, with the amount of enemies Trump has, that if anything at all existed to actually link him to something illegal with the Russians, it wouldn't have already been released?

They have nothing, you will be waiting a long time I reckon.

I guess we'll see then won't we? At least there is more cause to carry out this investigation then just a random rant on Twitter.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   

so i shoul;d not come to ats and ask questions????? aere you F$%$%^^& serious? fascist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

No. I am just proving Trump's claim wrong. you are the one going on and on about surveillance. All I care about is if Obama wiretapped Trump Tower or not. If you assumed this conversation was talking about anything else then you are at fault here. This is regardless of what Obama did or didn't say.

link   

originally posted by: coldlikecustard

so i shoul;d not come to ats and ask questions????? aere you F$%$%^^& serious? fascist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol. Someone just got triggered.

link   

originally posted by: network dude

a reply to: Blue_Jay33

What's with this "IF"? This claim is straight from Trump's nether region. I can't believe we are entertaining it like it is a possibility.

Lucky for you, this is an absolute. It is either true, or false. If it's true, the left is going to be blown into tiny bits with pieces of Obama splattering you in the face, if it's false, same thing, other side and Trump bits and pieces. So either way,
truth and facts will prevail. But to dismiss this out of hand is idiotic and the sign of a scared little boy. Don't be that scared little boy.

I'm willing to let my reputation ride on this. That is how sure I am that Trump is just manufacturing a scandal here. That's not fear. That's confidence.

Well, you certainly have a reputation, that much is true!

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   

What's with this "IF"? This claim is straight from Trump's nether region. I can't believe we are entertaining it like it is a possibility.

Lucky for you, this is an absolute. It is either true, or false. If it's true, the left is going to be blown into tiny bits with pieces of Obama splattering you in the face, if it's false, same thing, other side and Trump bits and pieces. So either way,
truth and facts will prevail. But to dismiss this out of hand is idiotic and the sign of a scared little boy. Don't be that scared little boy.

I'm willing to let my reputation ride on this. That is how sure I am that Trump is just manufacturing a scandal here. That's not fear. That's confidence.

Lucky for us, you are willing to put your reputation on the line here. Should this pan out and Trump be right, the level of laughter and ridicule you will be subjected to is mind boggling. I went from not sure about this to really, really wanting it to be true, just for that one reason alone. To see the personification of arrogance smashed, oh happy day.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   

You posted of your level of confidence and now it is off topic? And your past history of confidence is ad hominem now?

Yeah probly better for you to ignore those who actually read what you post.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Good thing investigations are carried about by intelligent and trained personnel and aren't left up to a nation wide popularity contest.

A very profound statement, I respect your intellect.

In the past, I have also found, that going outside and bashing my head against tree to be quite helpful on many occasions.
As it garners far more positive results than verbal interactions.

Buck

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Lucky for us, you are willing to put your reputation on the line here. Should this pan out and Trump be right, the level of laughter and ridicule you will be subjected to is mind boggling. I went from not sure about this to really, really wanting it to be true, just for that one reason alone. To see the personification of arrogance smashed, oh happy day.

And you guys wonder why liberals hate Trump supporters so much...

Well. I'll be looking forward to rubbing it in your face when I'm shown to be right; I'll make a special point of it too since you told me all this.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Well, you certainly have a reputation, that much is true!

You posted of your level of confidence and now it is off topic? And your past history of confidence is ad hominem now?

Yeah probly better for you to ignore those who actually read what you post.

Ad hominems and deflections. Proof that you don't have an argument left. Figures since Trump is lying through his teeth here and you guys are just lashing out at me because you know you can't prove this craziness.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join