It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Lynch About To Go Down ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: coldlikecustard
a reply to: Krazysh0t

And you claim to deny ignorance that statement is the epitome of ignorance

Really? Produce the evidence that Obama authorized a wiretap on Trump Tower. I want to see the DEFINITIVE evidence that it happened too. Not some flimsy circumstantial evidence of FISA requests being granted. Show the actual wiretap. If it happened, the paper work exists to prove it. Produce it. Otherwise, I won't believe this for a second.

YOU deny ignorance first. Stop being so damn gullible just because Trump opened his mouth.
edit on 6-3-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

What's with this "IF"? This claim is straight from Trump's nether region. I can't believe we are entertaining it like it is a possibility.

Lucky for you, this is an absolute. It is either true, or false. If it's true, the left is going to be blown into tiny bits with pieces of Obama splattering you in the face, if it's false, same thing, other side and Trump bits and pieces. So either way,
truth and facts will prevail. But to dismiss this out of hand is idiotic and the sign of a scared little boy. Don't be that scared little boy.

link   

HE has not produced it does not mean he does not have it..

He claimed he had cast iron proof Obama wasn't born in Hawaii and he's never produced that either - in fact he's now conceded Obama was indeed born in Hawaii which kind of questions why he ever made the initial claim. Sorry, when someone has history for making BS statements it tends to stick.

link   

originally posted by: network dude

a reply to: Blue_Jay33

What's with this "IF"? This claim is straight from Trump's nether region. I can't believe we are entertaining it like it is a possibility.

Lucky for you, this is an absolute. It is either true, or false. If it's true, the left is going to be blown into tiny bits with pieces of Obama splattering you in the face, if it's false, same thing, other side and Trump bits and pieces. So either way,
truth and facts will prevail. But to dismiss this out of hand is idiotic and the sign of a scared little boy. Don't be that scared little boy.

I'm willing to let my reputation ride on this. That is how sure I am that Trump is just manufacturing a scandal here. That's not fear. That's confidence.

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Yes. It does.

HE has the nuclear launch codes too but until he produces them he doesnt right?

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Yes. It does.

HE has the nuclear launch codes too but until he produces them he doesnt right?

Terrible argument. We all know the nuclear launch codes exist. There is no evidence that this wiretap order exists and it certainly wasn't known about by the public at large before Trump opened his verbal diarrhea hole.

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Thank you i had seen that but a spokesperson? really? why would one not defend such a charge himself? i know if i was accused of such a thing i would want to respond personally that way i could be clear and leave no questions to ask.

They are lucky that Obama even gave it the time of day. There is no evidence for these accusations.

Well, since you are an insider and apparently sat next to Lynch as her desk, you would know all this, but the rest of us haven't seen the documents yet, so be a dear and wait a day or two for us to call catch up to your elevated status.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Lol. If that is the spin you are going with then knock yourself out. To me, it is more than enough to see that Obama denies these allegations. You guys are just TRYING to do anything to make these claims sound more credible. It's like you all the Trump bots are bending over backwards to make the evidence fit the claim instead of the other way around.

link   

originally posted by: network dude

Thank you i had seen that but a spokesperson? really? why would one not defend such a charge himself? i know if i was accused of such a thing i would want to respond personally that way i could be clear and leave no questions to ask.

They are lucky that Obama even gave it the time of day. There is no evidence for these accusations.

Well, since you are an insider and apparently sat next to Lynch as her desk, you would know all this, but the rest of us haven't seen the documents yet, so be a dear and wait a day or two for us to call catch up to your elevated status.

Too bad. I already spoiled for you. Should I have put a spoiler alert on my posts?

+1 more 
link   

Gullible for knowing that your statement is a complete waste of air puurrrrleeeeezzzee I'm English by the way so no not a trump a supporter but i do see that just because trump said it don't mean it's true but i also see that just because trump said it don't make it false so yes there is evidence yes it should be investigated and whoever is proved to be a liar take em to the gallows but you dismissing out of hand is not denying ignorance

+9 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   

a reply to: Grambler

Lol. If that is the spin you are going with then knock yourself out. To me, it is more than enough to see that Obama denies these allegations. You guys are just TRYING to do anything to make these claims sound more credible. It's like you all the Trump bots are bending over backwards to make the evidence fit the claim instead of the other way around.

What are you talking about with spin?

Do you believe, James Rosen, a private American citizen was tapped under Obamas administration?

If so, how can you take seriously Obamas spokesperson saying they didn't tap Trump because they never tapped any American citizen?

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: DBCowboy

By definition all FISA court cases are top secret.

You're not supposed to talk about it.

Did Trump just mess up and break the FISA court gag order?

Probably. That may be the reason why the White House is no longer actively talking about it.

I have to say, however, that Trump tweeting this has been refreshing and illuminates some of the murkier corners of DC.

Obviously, by the documents illustrated in this thread, Obama and Lynch were involved.

The only facts that everyone can agree on were that there were 2 FISA warrants presented.

One was denied in June.

The other was approved in October.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Do you believe, James Rosen, a private American citizen was tapped under Obamas administration?

No.

“I have to clarify that I was not wiretapped, my parents were not wiretapped, which is where you place a listening device on someone’s telephone line and you listen to their conversations,” Rosen said. He continued, “What happened to me was that the Attorney General, Eric Holder, under Barack Obama as president secretly designated me a criminal co-conspirator and a flight risk and thereby had a federal judge give the government permission to rifle through all my gmails.

“They could read the emails, and then also to get all the phone records associated with about 20 phones that I used at that time in my reporting. All of those phone lines were 202 or 703, which are the area codes associated with Washington and the Pentagon, northern Virginia area. One of those 20 phone lines was 718 and that referred to my parent’s house on Staten Island at that time.”

If so, how can you take seriously Obamas spokesperson saying they didn't tap Trump because they never tapped any American citizen?

Because I don't just blindly believe things that the conservative media says are true while trying to apologize for Trump's idiocy.

+3 more 
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Lol. No it wasn't.

So wait a sec. You think the Obama administration went through the trouble of multiple FISA requests and issued an executive order specifically catering to this exact scenario all for the purposes of NOT putting Trump under surveillance?

Lol. You're in denial man.

You guys are too much. Y'all spend all day deriding the media for "fake news" and shoddy reporting and Trump literally TWEETS a very serious accusation about a former US President and suddenly his masses not only accept these accusations at face value, but start manufacturing and piecing together unrelated evidence to "prove" it true. You guys should be ashamed of what you are doing to "truth".

Just the fact that you're calling official FISA requests "unrelated evidence" proves you're not looking at this objectively.

If you wanna just bash anyone that doesn't hate Trump, stay in the mud pit.

+6 more 
link   

yeah you guys had the same confidence last november as well
that didnt work out well for you either

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

What judge approved the second FISA request? One from the 9th District court?

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

hahaha

I don't know who or what the FISA courts are, but I saw some posts that stated that they were Clinton appointees.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Gullible for knowing that your statement is a complete waste of air puurrrrleeeeezzzee I'm English by the way so no not a trump a supporter but i do see that just because trump said it don't mean it's true but i also see that just because trump said it don't make it false so yes there is evidence yes it should be investigated and whoever is proved to be a liar take em to the gallows but you dismissing out of hand is not denying ignorance

Considering I typed this out and didn't speak it, no air was wasted. You can be assured of that.

But just because Trump made a claim doesn't mean it is worth investigating. AGAIN we should only investigate things with actual evidence supporting them. Until Trump produces whatever evidence he is looking at to make these claims, there is no probable cause to further pursue an investigation against someone, who I should remind you, is an ex-President of the United States and entitled to his own measures of dignity.

PS: Where is that evidence I asked for?

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   

a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Lol. No it wasn't.

So wait a sec. You think the Obama administration went through the trouble of multiple FISA requests and issued an executive order specifically catering to this exact scenario all for the purposes of NOT putting Trump under surveillance?

Lol. You're in denial man.

You guys are too much. Y'all spend all day deriding the media for "fake news" and shoddy reporting and Trump literally TWEETS a very serious accusation about a former US President and suddenly his masses not only accept these accusations at face value, but start manufacturing and piecing together unrelated evidence to "prove" it true. You guys should be ashamed of what you are doing to "truth".

Just the fact that you're calling official FISA requests "unrelated evidence" proves you're not looking at this objectively.

If you wanna just bash anyone that doesn't hate Trump, stay in the mud pit.

The FISA requests have nothing to do with wiretapping a phone though.

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

No.

“I have to clarify that I was not wiretapped, my parents were not wiretapped, which is where you place a listening device on someone’s telephone line and you listen to their conversations,” Rosen said. He continued, “What happened to me was that the Attorney General, Eric Holder, under Barack Obama as president secretly designated me a criminal co-conspirator and a flight risk and thereby had a federal judge give the government permission to rifle through all my gmails.

“They could read the emails, and then also to get all the phone records associated with about 20 phones that I used at that time in my reporting. All of those phone lines were 202 or 703, which are the area codes associated with Washington and the Pentagon, northern Virginia area. One of those 20 phone lines was 718 and that referred to my parent’s house on Staten Island at that time.”

Because I don't just blindly believe things that the conservative media says are true while trying to apologize for Trump's idiocy.

Ok fine play the semantic game, it doesn't help you anyways.

The Obama spokesman said "As part of that practice, neither President Obama nor any White House official ever ordered surveillance on any U.S. citizen. Any suggestion otherwise is simply false."

Key word; surveillance.

So your own article you posted shows they had surveillance on James Rosen, a US citizen.

So in light of the fact that you yourself posted an article that Obamas attorney general surveilled a US citizen, you are now ready to admit that the Obamas spokemens claim was a lie, right?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join