It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Lynch About To Go Down ?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I thought The NY Times was fake news, though?

ETA: according to the alt-right, they are fake news!

The whole wild rumor comes from the original NYTimes fake story.

Which one is it?

Are they fake news or not?

edit on 6-3-2017 by RomeByFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Wow i just watched the video and words do have meaning. She is asking for a Rebellion.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

Which one is it?

We had this conversation on a different thread and you didn't respond.

They have a heavy left lean, have said they are out to get Trump, have asked people to break them the laws to get Trumps tax returns.

Despite this, they claimed there were wiretaps.

But fine whatever. What do you consider a real news source?

You already looked ridiculous on another thread saying you don't trust releases from wikileaks, who haven't posted one ever document deemed fake.

And you are all over ATS chuckling about how right wing people can't cite the NYT because its fake news.

So why don't you contribute to the conversation. Please give us your real news sources.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: neformore
a reply to: network dude

You don't know everything?

So what that post means is that it appears the authority is delegated from the president to the attorney general. It doesn't mean that the President sees/signs/authorises it directly.

Every day I find out more things I didn't know. Like what a FISA court is and how the president would have to be completely inept in order to not know what was being discussed with regards to it. Now, far be it from me to insinuate that Obama was inept, according to some, he was the greatest president evah.

I was impressed to learn about the court and how much involvement the President had in it. Unless that graphic that Smurfy showed is wrong.....can you prove it's wrong?

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Well I watched the video. I almost threw up................but I'm ok.

It almost sounded like she was calling for a revolution.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: RomeByFire

Which one is it?

We had this conversation on a different thread and you didn't respond.

They have a heavy left lean, have said they are out to get Trump, have asked people to break them the laws to get Trumps tax returns.

Despite this, they claimed there were wiretaps.

But fine whatever. What do you consider a real news source?

You already looked ridiculous on another thread saying you don't trust releases from wikileaks, who haven't posted one ever document deemed fake.

And you are all over ATS chuckling about how right wing people can't cite the NYT because its fake news.

So why don't you contribute to the conversation. Please give us your real news sources.

Please give us your real news sources.

None of them. All news sources have bias.

Thing is - I'm not the one running around screaming that everything is fake news and then retracting my statement when the fake news fits my narrative.

I didn't reply, because I'm not the topic of ANY thread. But by all means, continue discussing me and my postings.

It's flattering.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   
We all know what she is doing and what she is calling for and who she is talking to.....and it is not The American People.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Well thanks! And keep poppin in threads to yell fake news and then put an emoji.

You are really adding a lot to the conversation!

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: RomeByFire

Well thanks! And keep poppin in threads to yell fake news and then put an emoji.

You are really adding a lot to the conversation!

I've just taken methods used by the alt-right!

And I most certainly will! ATS has turned into a forum for the alt-right and its nigh time we make ATS great again!

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
Every day I find out more things I didn't know. Like what a FISA court is and how the president would have to be completely inept in order to not know what was being discussed with regards to it.

And yet you've brought your bias to the table firmly intact. Shock.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   
So lets summarize the facts. A liberal racist black man was elected President and then appointed liberal racist black people to support the stupid idea that black people are unfairly treated...after a black man was elected President.

Yeah...only in the liberal world, when the leader of the free world is black, are the black people discriminated against.

All lies.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Investigations aren't started by first leveling accusations then looking for evidence. That's called a witch hunt. Trump has produced all of zero evidence for his claims.

Isn't that exactly what the entire left and the media have done to Trump the whole time?

Level accusations with no evidence!
edit on 6-3-2017 by Diisenchanted because: to adjust

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Obama isn't a "black man". Not like our fellow American blacks, anyway.

Full Disclaimer: I believe very little of Obama's own self-proclaimed origins narrative. That being said, let's assume the official Obama back-story is accurate...

Obama is not a slave descendant. His mother was white. He was born into a white family, raised by that family, moved to Indonesia for years, and had very little experience with blacks until he was well into his teens. Until then, he was overwhelmingly surrounded by whites and Asians (including native Hawaiians).

Obama self-identified as "black" in his late teens.

Other than choosing to identify with them, Obama has little in common with American blacks.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   
From The Washington Post
WP

LONDON — A former British legislator is at the heart of the Trump administration’s explosive allegation that President Barack Obama was spying on him during the 2016 campaign.

But who exactly is Louise Mensch?

For starters, the politician-turned-journalist is the writer behind an article published on the eve of the election titled: “EXCLUSIVE: FBI ‘Granted FISA Warrant’ Covering Trump Camp’s Ties To Russia.”

The article, published on the right-leaning, libertarian website Heat Street, did not create much of a stir at the time. But it has come under the spotlight after Trump, in a tweetstorm over the weekend, accused Obama of wiretapping his offices during the election campaign. Trump compared the alleged bugging to the Watergate scandal, but he has not offered any evidence to back up his claims. In tweets on Monday, Mensch emphasized that her reporting does not back up Trump’s wiretapping claim, even though the White House cited her article to justify the allegation. She stressed that her reporting refers to a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) court warrant and does not mention anything about wiretapping.

Wiretapping is an old school word that Trump used, translation "any type of electronic surveillance", the semantics game being played by the other side are really funny, just like Obi-Wan "what I told you was true from a certain point of view".

Indeed there may have been no physical wiretaps like the spy guys did in the 60's, they have way more sophisticated ways to listen in now.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Wow, Obama the criminal wants to claim he didn't have anything to do with this... We better believe him... After all, we all know Nixon wasn't to blame either am I right?...

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   
The Democrat rats from the Obama former administration including him will take the 5th.

Still guilty as hell.

and Hillary still will never be president of the US.

But is going to be quite a show to hear them do that when the investigations begin.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   

edit on 6-3-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: edited for double post.

link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Well, it's time to bring out the pitchforks, and light a nice roaring firepit. I'll bring the popcorn.

link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

NON denial, denial

Is spying agencies tactic until proven wrong.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join