It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this what the 4chan "alien" is distracting us from?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

It's not 19 years no history, it's 19 years with no major events happening. That's common.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

Not really.

There are multiple aircrafts similar to this one with a similar story.

Such as N612AA And N610AA And N614AA for example..

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 05:49 AM
link   

The companies that bought it after it was listed as scrapped take parts off it and sell them to airlines and people that have private 757s. Aftermarket parts for aircraft are a lucrative market.

It wasn't Westjet, it was Jet Midwest Group. They're a parts company.
edit on 2/28/2017 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Just popping in to tag for later.

Interesting twist to aliengate

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Maintenance records only show major events, such as having blended winglets installed. There were no major events during the time it was "missing".

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

WTF is your problem?

It appeared that fact wasn't mentioned yet, so I added it.

Sorry not sorry if that bursts the conspiratorial aspect of this...

You are correct and I apologize.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   

We are a full-service commercial aircraft, engine, and spare parts trading company, offering creative product support solutions and maintenance services

Jet Midwest Group

Today, Alterna closed on the first aircraft in a portfolio of seven narrowbody commercial aircraft. The portfolio has mid-life Boeing and Airbus aircraft with attached leases. Under the Alterna Aviation umbrella, Alterna will manage the redelivery, release and part-out of the aircraft.

Alterna Aviation

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

We are a full-service commercial aircraft, engine, and spare parts trading company, offering creative product support solutions and maintenance services

Jet Midwest Group

Today, Alterna closed on the first aircraft in a portfolio of seven narrowbody commercial aircraft. The portfolio has mid-life Boeing and Airbus aircraft with attached leases. Under the Alterna Aviation umbrella, Alterna will manage the redelivery, release and part-out of the aircraft.

Alterna Aviation

That changes the context of the conversation a bit, but why was it stored at Roswell? How common is that?

Thanks for jumping in.

edit on 28-2-2017 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Roswell is one of seven(?) commercial storage sites in the US. Going from memory, it's Roswell, Goodyear, Kingman, Mohave, Mojave (yes they're different), Pinal, and Victorville. I may have missed one or two though as that's from memory. I have pictures from Mojave, Kingman, Goodyear, Victorville, and Pinal.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Thanks Zaphod,
Thought you might have the records/Logs.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Now if you want a fun rabbit hole, look at the Wilmington end of things. You wouldn't believe some of the aircraft I've found registered there because of the tax laws there.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: NowanKenubi>>> Okay, this is all kind of hard to follow. I can see that a picture of a plane would create panic and the need for a distraction if it was related to 9/11. But I always assumed that the plane in Pa was shot down because it couldn't be successfully hijacked. Shot down or blown up. I say that because its been said the debris field was scattered seeming to point it broke up in the air and there were fighter jets in the vicinity. So how did we get to the conclusion that it was THAT plane and not the one that supposedly hit the Pentagon? That seemed more likely to be a plane that disappeared, the video footage and damage done seemed more like a drone or missile hit the Pentagon. [SNIP]

edit on 2/28/2017 by kosmicjack because: removed off topic content

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dutchowl
a reply to: NowanKenubi>>> Okay, this is all kind of hard to follow. I can see that a picture of a plane would create panic and the need for a distraction if it was related to 9/11. But I always assumed that the plane in Pa was shot down because it couldn't be successfully hijacked. Shot down or blown up.

Nah! That does not even make sense. You shoot down a plane because it HAS been successfully hijacked. Or, rather, because that is the scenario you want the general public to believe. It was shot down because the perps behind 9/11 had intended to remote-fly it into WTC7. But their plan backfired when the plane took off too late and they had to keep flying it around the country for a few hours with hoaxed, "impossible" phone calls being made whilst they arranged for it to be shot down with missiles fired by well-meaning pilots who had been told the plane still posed a threat because it had been taken over by terrorists. The Hollywood film "Let's roll" was a psyop to reinforce that legend.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
Very first thing I did was download your screenshot, then reply, now I'll read.

I followed the thread but didn't participate, already knew I'd was a distraction, and it came down to a number that matched a plane. It appears you are in fact following that much juicy lead.

The OP's picture,
files.abovetopsecret.com...
That file was not traceable for a short time, yet it should have been available as an ATS upload, It is now.
That plane, N613AA, construction number 24489 is being stored at Roswell International Air Center.
The 9/11 planes given as,
American Airlines Flight 11 - N334AA, construction number 22332
United Airlines Flight 175 - N612UA, construction number 21873
American Airlines Flight 77 - N644AA, construction number 24602
United Airlines Flight 93 - N591UA, construction number 28142

More digging needed perhaps.

Am I missing something?
Flight 77 hit the Pentagon
Flight 11 hit north tower
Flight 175 hit south tower
Flight 93 hit the field

None of those flights match the construction number of the plane being discussed.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: coop039

Apparently the supposed alien picture use a number that matched the C/N, so somehow that became that it was tied to 9/11, and the picture in the OP started making the rounds as being connected somehow.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Apparently the supposed alien picture use a number that matched the C/N, so somehow that became that it was tied to 9/11, and the picture in the OP started making the rounds as being connected somehow.

Gotcha. Thanks Zaphod.

SO the plane in thread is completely unrelated to 911, and this whole thread is just taking up server space. Lol!

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

They are right about the Wilmington Delaware part though. It's one of those open secrets that it's a major tax haven for aircraft owners.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
a reply to: smurfy

Couple things:

That plane was bought by the Wilmington group, who was indicted after the massive bailout and ultimately sold to M&T bank at a price so low, surely there's more to the story.

www.delawareonline.com...

Keep digging!

Yes that info was also there, but I thought that was already known. When I said more digging needed I meant all of us.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

No more digging required. The plane in the pic is not related to 911.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

I wouldn't be surprised if they simply created a shell company, and just transferred ownership, and shuffled the money to show they "bought" the company.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join