It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this what the 4chan "alien" is distracting us from?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: PlasticWizard
a reply to: Rosinitiate

On 4chan, I can handle the slag on the site. I really like the AMAs. Well the ones that end up not larp threads. I definitely don't post on it tho.

Perhaps the lack of history is because they parked the plane in roswell. Slapped a transponder to a stinger rocket and fired it into the pentagon. I think this is the "plane" that supposedly flew into it.

What your info sounds like is they are parting out the plane like they do at chop shops. I would put past them to go as far as swapping the serial numbers too. Good way to get rid of evidence is to distribute it in to the used parts market.

The plane gets ripped for scraps and then supposedly West Jet uses that same plane after it was scrapped? explain to me like i'm a 2yr old because I don't understand. I worked in the travel industry in a leadership role for over 10 years. don't piss on my leg and tell me it's raining.

The only person I can think who could help clarify this on ATS is Zaphod. *shrugs*
edit on 27-2-2017 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Wilmington Trust SP Services, Inc. ...Wilmington Trust, National Association....based in Wilmington, Delaware. Wilmington Trust, National Association operates as a subsidiary of Wilmington Trust Corporation.

I dug around a bit and happened on the story of American Airlines Flight 587 crashing on November 12, 2001 out of the JFK Airport.

For whatever reason, the tail number was reassigned due to 'cancellation' not because it was 'destroyed.'

Here is the FAA Registration

Wilmington Trust.

It was re-registered as a Cessna out of MARICOPA, ARIZONA (Sheriff Joe Arpaio's CIA drug/gun running territory, IMO).

Anyway, there appears to have been some theories linking that crash to 9/11, two months prior. Here's a reference.

I thought it was interesting enough to share. Not sure what to make of it if anything...
edit on 27-2-2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

What I did not notice was the comment "std at ROW 10. Dec 2013" which indicates that it is in storage...at Roswell.

That is not unusul, there is an aircraft Boneyard there.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Wilmington Trust SP Services, Inc. ...Wilmington Trust, National Association....based in Wilmington, Delaware. Wilmington Trust, National Association operates as a subsidiary of Wilmington Trust Corporation.

I dug around a bit and happened on the story of American Airlines Flight 587 crashing on November 12, 2001 out of the JFK Airport.

For whatever reason, the tail number was reassigned due to 'cancellation' not because it was 'destroyed.'

Here is the FAA Registration

Wilmington Trust.

It was re-registered as a Cessna out of MARICOPA, ARIZONA (Sheriff Joe Arpaio's CIA drug/gun running territory, IMO).

Anyway, there appears to have been some theories linking that crash to 9/11, two months prior. Here's a reference.

I thought it was interesting enough to share. Not sure what to make of it if anything...

I saw you reply and I got all excited you were digging in, than I couldn't make heads or tails of what you were going on about. In a quick research:

"NRTC was experiencing substantial growth in 2000 and there were some service issues with Enron," said Sue Rageas, a spokeswoman for Northern Trust Corp. "In 2001, the situation had improved significantly, but our sense is that at that time they had made up their minds to change."

Ultimately, in May 2001 Enron selected a new record keeper, Hewitt Associates, a Lincolnshire-based human resources outsourcing and consulting firm. At the same time, Enron also removed Northern Trust Corp. as trustee of the 401(k) plan, replacing it with Wilmington Trust Co.

The lockdown period, which occurred between October and November last year, is routine when large corporations change 401(k) service providers. During the period, Enron employees were unable to sell Enron stock in their 401(k) plans. The delay was to allow time for NRTC to transfer its records to Hewitt.

very VERY germane to the topic!....as always. Wow, so May 2001just 4 mo before 911 we see Enron/Wilmington and a plane that is tied to.............

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   

This timeline might help..

www.b757.info...

American Airlines bought it to part it out.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Double.

edit on 27/2/17 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

What I did not notice was the comment "std at ROW 10. Dec 2013" which indicates that it is in storage...at Roswell.

That is not unusul, there is an aircraft Boneyard there.

Wonderful, thanks for your insights.

If it was up to you, there would be no conspiracies.....at all. So excuse me while I chose to ignore anything you wish to write. But please go ahead for your own self gratification.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

On 4chan, I can handle the slag on the site. I really like the AMAs. Well the ones that end up not larp threads. I definitely don't post on it tho.

Perhaps the lack of history is because they parked the plane in roswell. Slapped a transponder to a stinger rocket and fired it into the pentagon. I think this is the "plane" that supposedly flew into it.

What your info sounds like is they are parting out the plane like they do at chop shops. I would put past them to go as far as swapping the serial numbers too. Good way to get rid of evidence is to distribute it in to the used parts market.

The plane gets ripped for scraps and then supposedly West Jet uses that same plane after it was scrapped? explain to me like i'm a 2yr old because I don't understand. I worked in the travel industry in a leadership role for over 10 years. don't piss on my leg and tell me it's raining.

The only person I can think who could help clarify this on ATS is Zaphod. *shrugs*

Every industry has an underbelly, I'm sure many things happened under your watch that you don't even know happened. Soo many scams!

Write off plane as scrap on the books. Perhaps because is "flew into a building"(specular) or whatever happened. Reported the lose to the tax man (nice loss deduction and closes the book on the plane). Higher ups see paper reports saying planes been scrapped. They move on to other things. Then someone parts out the actually not scrapped plane for profit because you still have to get rid of it incase you get audited. Parts get fenced through various sellers into the used parts market. planes, cars, boats. The same scheme, just different means of transportation.

Yeah I wish zaph would chime in too but he might steer away from this thread for a bit.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

This timeline might help..

www.b757.info...

American Airlines bought it to part it out.

Thanks for linking to a post I already quoted here......

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Every industry has an underbelly, I'm sure many things happened under your watch that you don't even know happened. Soo many scams!

Write off plane as scrap on the books. Perhaps because is "flew into a building"(specular) or whatever happened. Reported the lose to the tax man (nice loss deduction and closes the book on the plane). Higher ups see paper reports saying planes been scrapped. They move on to other things. Then someone parts out the actually not scrapped plane for profit because you still have to get rid of it incase you get audited. Parts get fenced through various sellers into the used parts market. planes, cars, boats. The same scheme, just different means of transportation.

Yeah I wish zaph would chime in too but he might steer away from this thread for a bit.

Perhaps but you are speculating, which could be correct but doesn't help. in the end, it will always be "follow the money" Que buno? Who benefits? Any corporation needs to see a profit from their decision which includes government dealings.

Unless of course you are pushing that Wilmington Group is a front company , which wouldn't surprise me and what Jaded&Cynical is known for doing. Identifying fake companies.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   
And on that note. Happy hunting y'all, I'm off to bed.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Time...will tell.
edit on 28-2-2017 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 01:06 AM
link   

To answer your other post, I too noticed the plane went away by the bank in 1989.
Just before 9/11. Reappeared in 2008 but only for maintenance.

You need to drop a PM on Zaphod.

Weird, I checked for terrorist chatter for the year 1989 in regards to 9/11.
Didn't know that there was a Delta1989 on 9/11

www.911omissionreport.com...
Ok Nevermind this link is full of Sh!t..
Carry on.

😞
edit on 28-2-2017 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
Nice research but doesn't seem anywhere near important enough to create such a distraction and the reaction we saw on 4chan.

Surely you jest? You're telling me that if the plane that allegedly hit the Pentagon during the 9/11 attacks was, inetead of being blown to smithereens, actually sitting in a hangar "Aprox 24 miles north west of Luke Airforce Base Phoenix Az" and that the info had been leaked on 4chan, that wouldn't be big enough to warrant such an elaborate cover up? I disagree, that info would be worth suiciding people for...

Great thread OP, I wondered how long it would take for one of our membership to chip away at the cover story and find something buried beneath. I follow this with as much interest as I do the alien pic thread. It's good to have a return to form on here...

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 02:29 AM
link   

WTF is your problem?

It appeared that fact wasn't mentioned yet, so I added it.

Sorry not sorry if that bursts the conspiratorial aspect of this...

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

To answer your other post, I too noticed the plane went away by the bank in 1989. Just before 9/11. Reappeared in 2008 but only for maintenance.

What? 12 years is just before is it?

And it didn't go away, it did what planes do...fly. Logging 73739 hours.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Why is it that everytime I post in curious threads, my ability to access posts directly, well,.... it doesn't behave normally? Is that a me phenomenon or no?

same.. VPN fixes it for whatever reason like someone is messing up your DNS in some way..

When I talk of things like this I can't quote posts it's just blank and everything takes like 5 minuts to load..

And now my VPN is somehow broken, in some odd way.. no idea..

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 05:30 AM
link   
this is great investigitave work guys, is there any proof this has anything to do with 9/11 though?

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 05:38 AM
link   
There is an interesting dichotamy in this thread, that of two coverups.

One for the suspected reasons the events in 2001 occurred and the other for this alien photograph thing.

Regarding the latter, the possibilities of new information of 9/11 coming to light may be a realistic choice.
However, there is currently a lot of unknowns going on in Antarctica - civilian evac by the US, approaching Russian Baltic Fleet.

Main events in our history indicate the last time governments were rushing to Antarctica was before a great war..

Then again, this is an alternative news conspiracy site

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 05:40 AM
link   

The major issue with the 9/11 connection is N613AA had nothing to do with 9/11. American 77, the 757 was N644AA, MSN 24602. American 11, was a 767, and was N334AA.

As for Delaware, yeah it's a well known tax haven for aircraft. You'll find all kinds of aircraft registered there, from alphabet agencies, to your dentist down the street.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join