It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this what the 4chan "alien" is distracting us from?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Phoenix Air is pretty exclusively a government contractor, and not just the US. They mostly work with the military, either towing targets, or doing Electronic Warfare work. They do a lot of that with the Navy against Aegis ships.

They lost an aircraft and crew in Thailand years ago doing target work for them. They were towing a missile target several miles behind the aircraft, and the missile tracked the cable towing the target, ran right up it and hit their aircraft.

They're an interesting company. Fun to work with. Good bunch of guys.

There are some fun military aircraft I've found too that make a habit of pretending to not be military.
edit on 2/28/2017 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   
It was a lot, lot easier to pay/radicalize/provoque certain groups of people (al-kaida or whatever, you name it) than to prepare the drones, organize fake families that lost their relatives onboard, take care of FAA etc. All of those steps is producing witnesses and I didn't even list more of it.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

The OP's picture,
files.abovetopsecret.com...
That file was not traceable for a short time, yet it should have been available as an ATS upload, It is now.
That plane, N613AA, construction number 24489 is being stored at Roswell International Air Center.
The 9/11 planes given as,
American Airlines Flight 11 - N334AA, construction number 22332
United Airlines Flight 175 - N612UA, construction number 21873
American Airlines Flight 77 - N644AA, construction number 24602
United Airlines Flight 93 - N591UA, construction number 28142

More digging needed perhaps.

I might have missed it but I didn't see it in the thread

American Airlines Flight 77 - N644AA, construction number 24602

Aircraft Registration prior to Deregistration
WILMINGTON TRUST COMPANY TRUSTEE
RODNEY SQ NORTH ATTN CORP TRT ADM
WILMINGTON DELAWARE

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Question is, why would they keep the plane stored instead of disposing of it? Why keep the airplane in a hangar for 15+ years when destroying it would destroy any chance of it leaking to the public?

I'm not saying the plane isn't stored somewhere but WHY would they store it to collect dust and give someone a chance to leak a photo of it? It doesn't make any sense.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: pale5218

I spent some time looking up the 9/11 planes, the plane from the OP, and American Airlines Flight 587 on the FAA registration website today.

When I did a search by name, "WILMINGTON TRUST COMPANY TRUSTEE ," and began to sift through the results, I was booted off the site. Thereafter, I only receive this when I try to search:

That made me so curious and I tried to access the site via my cell phone...no problems. I could access the site. But clearly my home IP has been blocked.

Needless to say, I've spent the better part of the day digging deeper. I think there may be something to the Wilmington connection.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

I spent some time looking up the 9/11 planes, the plane from the OP, and American Airlines Flight 587 on the FAA registration website today.

When I did a search by name, "WILMINGTON TRUST COMPANY TRUSTEE ," and began to sift through the results, I was booted off the site. Thereafter, I only receive this when I try to search:

That made me so curious and I tried to access the site via my cell phone...no problems. I could access the site. But clearly my home IP has been blocked.

Needless to say, I've spent the better part of the day digging deeper. I think there may be something to the Wilmington connection.

I can say that if it was around 5 pm EDT, the FAA site was acting up, I was in another FAA site and got kicked off at that time. I couldn't get back on until 7pm.

I actually took your lead and looked up the flight

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   

I still can't access it on my home wifi. But I can with my cell phone data...

ETA: Also, I was shut out at around 1 p.m.

ETA2: AND I am able to go to the waybackmachine and request they archive the current pages to view them that way. SO the site is up. It's just blocked my home IP address from accessing the database.

edit on 28-2-2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I can't tell you how happy I was when I saw you posting in the thread!

I knew if there was anything to find, you'd be one of the ones to find it.

The access issues might have been related to the DDoS attacks that took place in the northeast oart if the country today. Amazon was affected as was the company I work for. Database access was curtailed through the software we use to manage the property, but I could browse the internet just fine through any browser I tried.

I think you're on to something with the Wilmington Trust angle and will be eagerly anticipating your next find.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   

All FOUR of the American Airlines planes we are discussing here...the one in the OP, the two involved in 9/11, and Flight 587 that crashed two months after 9/11 have registry histories that include Wilmington, DE....Wilmington Trust or First Union National Bank Trustee at the same Wilmington address, One Rodney Square....

I don't know how improbable that is, but when I did the search I mentioned under, "WILMINGTON TRUST COMPANY TRUSTEE ," I got 202 (IIRC) return hits. I was booted before I could sift through them and haven't been able to access the database since.

Anyway, I've been digging deeper into what happened with AA Flight 587, on November 12, 2001.

The circumstances of the crash are obviously very disturbing...but consider the fact that the plane was carrying largely Dominican Republic passengers. Two worked in the WTCs and lucked out that day -- Felix Sanchez, a Merrill Lynch employee; and Hilda Yolanda Mayol, who worked in a ground floor restaurant (remember many witnesses recalled explosions on the ground floors).

And there was a Navy Petty Officer, Ruben Rodriguez, who had just returned after a stint on the USS Enterprise which launched some of the earliest airstrikes against Taliban forces in Afghanistan.

Information is scant on the victims of the crash and I wish there were more details about them. But there are also interesting things to consider regarding the Dominican Republic (beginning with the beginning of the Republic)...

...BUT...

I bet this might interest you!

Oh, and there is so much more to dig into regarding the Clintons, the Dominican Republic, and Haiti.

Anyway, I just think it's an enlightening path regardless of whether it pans out to conform with your OP or not. Wilmington is a link between all of these airplanes though. I just have no perspective on the significance of that.

ETA: National Geographic -- so mainstream -- but I still got a good sense of the crash and investigation from this:

edit on 28-2-2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Many airline aircraft are owned by other companies and leased to the airline. A specific airline tends to have multiple aircraft from one company. It's extremely common. There are a handful of leasing companies that are usually found, Wilmington not being one of them, but at the same time, they're not the only ones airlines get aircraft through.

As for 587, it was a bad situation. I used to have the NTSB pictures of the vertical fin after they recovered it.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Yes, I understood the investigation revealed the tail fin folded, flew off, and then the G-forces caused the engines to fly off. I still don't have a grasp on how significant it is that this Wilmington address is found in the registrations of all four of the airplanes mentioned.

I suspect it's worth the mention, at least.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   

It is, but it's not unexpected that they're all through one company. You'll probably find many American aircraft through them. There are 22 pages of aircraft registered to various Wilmington Trust Company entities in the FAA database. They have everything from a PC-12 up through 747s.

The company itself may prove interesting more than specific aircraft that are registered through them.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Nope. It was a different guy, disregard.
edit on 28-2-2017 by hombero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   

It's not distracting anyone except a few people on conspiracy theory forums. The rest of us couldn't care less.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 05:29 AM
link   
]
edit on 1-3-2017 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Further details on 24489 , specs on the plane are all there to see if this is the alleged 911 plane believed to be stored at ROW
www.b757.info...

09/12/2013: last service: Boston-Dallas/Fort Worth as AAL1506.

So it was flying around the country for 12 years?

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
4chan doesn't have the intellectual capacity that drives ATS. I'm not at all surprised one of our members would spot something between the lines.

Intellectual capacity - ATS - are there some hidden forums I don't know about?

Some of the guff written on here is not just not intellectual, it's darn right dumb-a*s

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   
The address you list and this quote below made me think of the famous address

1209 North Orange
Wilmington De

This address has 285,000 firms registered to it for some sort of tax break. Clintons, Trumps, Apple, airlines all use this address and it is 1 minute away from 1105 N Market St.

Not sure if there is a connection but I don't believe in coincidences.

Now, I know this is all tenuous, but as I recall a part of the real reason behind 9/11 was to hide some financial improprieties of high level players in government and finance. This may or may not have anything to do with the alien pic, but if a distraction is in the works from something which could lead back to actual players behind 9/11, this seems to be a likely anglE

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Just posting to mark and place a vid to remind us just who the masters of our universe are and what they are capable of .We can look but are not allowed to see ...

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Good afternoon,
Is this the correct aircraft in question?
www.aviation-accidents.net...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join