It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this what the 4chan "alien" is distracting us from?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: coop039
a reply to: smurfy

The plane in the pic is not related to 911.

That point was made 2 days ago. Sometimes things are not actually as big as people want to believe.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   

No more digging required. The plane in the pic is not related to 911.

I don't know why it would be lol..

but don't forget what operation NORTHWOODS was going to be.. A passenger jet takes off goes out over the ocean another jet this one is a drone painted to look the same. they rendevue in the air when the transponder goes off for a bit.. when it turns back on the jet with passengers is under the radar and it's the other jet that is "now the passenger jet" in everyone else eyes but the Joint chiefs CIA and president..

That was the 60s.

So some people think when these planes made their big loops they may have been switched out.

It would be weird because that would create a LOT of extra witnesses.
unless you then use those people for illegal genetic experimentation or organ harvesting.

haha

And landing 4 planes that should not exist and hiding them might not be the easiest thing in the world.

No I think those were the real planes.. The one that got shot down was quite a strange situation though. Why did they pretend a tiny patch of ground was a crash site? I guess maybe they didn't want people to think of a US missile ripping into the side of a passenger jet?

BACK to the topic. We seem to have found massive money hiding.. Money Laundering even ? I don't know maybe truly covering losses up, but you know when you are covering up losses, you could take a few extra hits and pocket it. And yea Tax havens.
The conpiracy monsters if real are hard to get at.. Hard to find.. Like shadows.. What you can get at is illegal behavior..
This whole moving money around in suspicious ways has to be stopped somehow.

edit on 28-2-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs

No more digging required. The plane in the pic is not related to 911.

I don't know why it would be lol..

but don't forget what operation NORTHWOODS was going to be.. A passenger jet takes off goes out over the ocean another jet this one is a drone painted to look the same. they rendevue in the air when the transponder goes off for a bit.. when it turns back on the jet with passengers is under the radar and it's the other jet that is "now the passenger jet" in everyone else eyes but the Joint chiefs CIA and president..

That was the 60s.

So some people think when these planes made their big loops they may have been switched out.

It would be weird because that would create a LOT of extra witnesses.
unless you then use those people for illegal genetic experimentation or organ harvesting.

haha

And landing 4 planes that should not exist and hiding them might not be the easiest thing in the world.

No I think those were the real planes.. The one that got shot down was quite a strange situation though. Why did they pretend a tiny patch of ground was a crash site? I guess maybe they didn't want people to think of a US missile ripping into the side of a passenger jet?

BACK to the topic. We seem to have found massive money hiding.. Money Laundering even ? I don't know maybe truly covering losses up, but you know when you are covering up losses, you could take a few extra hits and pocket it. And yea Tax havens.
The conpiracy monsters if real are hard to get at.. Hard to find.. Like shadows.. What you can get at is illegal behavior..
This whole moving money around in suspicious ways has to be stopped somehow.

what plane are you reffering to that got shot down? No planes on 911 were shot down.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Interesting thread. If this is one of the planes, what happened to the passengers? I agree something weird is going on, and I'd like to know what it is as well.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Delaware is a very popular state to incorporate your business. I am sure that address that keeps popping up is one of those businesses that does all the work for you and keeps all your records of incorporation. I would not read too much into it.

a reply to: jadedANDcynical

edit on 28-2-2017 by Karkus01 because: Poor grammar

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Now if you want a fun rabbit hole, look at the Wilmington end of things. You wouldn't believe some of the aircraft I've found registered there because of the tax laws there.

And

a reply to: coop039

They are right about the Wilmington Delaware part though. It's one of those open secrets that it's a major tax haven for aircraft owners.

And

I wouldn't be surprised if they simply created a shell company, and just transferred ownership, and shuffled the money to show they "bought" the company.

Thanks a lot Zaph, I knew you'd be able to clear up some of the questions which had been raised.

I was thinking more along the lines of the Wilmington, DE part and the network of shell companies more so than the actual plane in the OP itself, which is why I started looking at the address which was listed as the one for the company owning the plane.

In my experience, multiple shell companies often operate from the same office suite. This can lead to a situation in which many millions, if not billions, flow the the hands of a small group of individuals. This to me seems to be a likely angle to take if one wants to determine if there are hidden connections between companies and events that would not otherwise be readily apparent.

Another address I saw posted last night before I went to sleep was:

15 River Rd. Ste 321
Wilton, CT 06897

This is the listed address for Alterna Capital Partners, which has the following to say of itself:

Alterna seeks to make privately negotiated investments within the transportation, energy and industrial sectors. Alterna focuses on opportunities in commercial aviation, power generation, E&P, energy service providers, terminals and port infrastructure, maritime transportation, mining, freight rail, containerized trade, industrial equipment, logistics and other related sectors.

Zaph posted an article that discusses this company (or a subsidiary thereof) having acquired the aircraft in order to part it out. That fits with the above excerpt from the company's website. It also puts me in mind of The GUT's comment of:

Our most notable and prolific Alphabet likes to combine spook bidness with real and/or almost real bidnesses.

They have a long history with pretty much all the businesses that were listed and with a long and particular interest in airplanes and related services.

With that in mind, and Zaph's comment, "You wouldn't believe some of the aircraft I've found registered there because of the tax laws there," I am wondering if there might be something to the notion that it is the company referenced (or one related) that is related to 9/11.

There may be nothing at all to this line of inquiry, but it has not quite run it's course in my mind.

Sometimes a shell company is just a shell company and not an alphabet agency front.
edit on 28-2-2017 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: gflyg
what plane are you reffering to that got shot down? No planes on 911 were shot down.

lol

I forget the pilot and the airbase that was told not to fly over 300..

He claimed he took the shot.

The 6 mile debris field agrees with that.

Donald even slipped up and confirmed that. Rummy..

Any other time a random cesna doesn't respond he has F-16s as guests.

Too bad all those extra blips on radar and the drills going on confused people enough.. And Cheneys orders to not fly fast.. TOO late.. Except on one of the planes.

The story was already there.. Or why would you report a building collapse before it even happened?

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

In this case, I'd lean more towards this being a front for a private company. I do have suspicions about some of these companies that do aftermarket parts for aircraft though. One of them that's based in Florida has all kinds of red flags waving around. The aftermarket part industry for aircraft is something like $6B a year now, and growing.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   

In this case, I'd lean more towards this being a front for a private company. I do have suspicions about some of these companies that do aftermarket parts for aircraft though. One of them that's based in Florida has all kinds of red flags waving around. The aftermarket part industry for aircraft is something like $6B a year now, and growing.

you mean like black market?

my uncle worked on all kinds of crazy things. He was lead researcher on a Navy gun project I did find declassified. He never told me anything..

When I asked him about corruption and bad things..

He said the worst he saw was at the end of a budget cycle people would buy 1,000 dollar notebooks.. LOL so the next budget cycle would not be shrunk..

BUT he also lied a lot, as he had to.

"They" used to make him carry a handgun. Even on planes.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

That's all part of the "use it or lose it" rules. I always thought that was a stupid rule to have in place. They don't have a choice but to do something stupid at the end of the budget cycle if they're not careful.

I'm fairly certain at least one agency is selling parts to supplement their budget off the books.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

a reply to: Reverbs

That's all part of the "use it or lose it" rules. I always thought that was a stupid rule to have in place. They don't have a choice but to do something stupid at the end of the budget cycle if they're not careful.

I'm fairly certain at least one agency is selling parts to supplement their budget off the books.

Well, when I was going through CIA papers the "government" was not giving them funding for something they thought was important.. Even in the papers they released they were seeking "other funding"

I accidentally ran into someone who knows about money laundering..

I think conspiracy people should look at those shady ties before they think aliens are on earth.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs

He said the worst he saw was at the end of a budget cycle people would buy 1,000 dollar notebooks.. LOL so the next budget cycle would not be shrunk..

That happens all the time, even in the private sector. i know a person that had to run out and buy $8,000.00 worth of ipads for no reason because they didn't want a smaller budget next year.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: micpsi

originally posted by: Dutchowl
a reply to: NowanKenubi>>> Okay, this is all kind of hard to follow. I can see that a picture of a plane would create panic and the need for a distraction if it was related to 9/11. But I always assumed that the plane in Pa was shot down because it couldn't be successfully hijacked. Shot down or blown up.

Nah! That does not even make sense. You shoot down a plane because it HAS been successfully hijacked. Or, rather, because that is the scenario you want the general public to believe. It was shot down because the perps behind 9/11 had intended to remote-fly it into WTC7. But their plan backfired when the plane took off too late and they had to keep flying it around the country for a few hours with hoaxed, "impossible" phone calls being made whilst they arranged for it to be shot down with missiles fired by well-meaning pilots who had been told the plane still posed a threat because it had been taken over by terrorists. The Hollywood film "Let's roll" was a psyop to reinforce that legend.

That's interesting, I didn't know that this plane was to be flown into WTC7, but that actually makes sense as to why WTC7 came down in exactly the same way as 1 & 2, coz they expected it to be hit by the 3rd plane, which didn't happen coz it was delayed, but the timers or whatever were on track with no plane hit. Also explains why the news bulletin went out b4 the building came down, coz the plane didn't hit when it should have to add to the destructive forces and believeability of the coming down of WTC7. Another odd piece of the puzzle that didn't make full sense before, now just slots into place!
Thank you for that

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

I think you are going down the right path.
People saw the plane and the header for the thread and said "9-11 related".
I think this may not be related to 911 at all.

Could be the idea is to focus on the aircraft owners and not the plane itself.
What else is that company up to. Who else do they serve.
Maybe they sold parts to Jeff Epstein?

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   

This company had a web site once. They are next to BAE at this airport. They have taken Lear Jet and Gulfstream and mounted missile in the undercarriage. Fully functional and had the pictures to back up my claims.

🙄🤔

edit on 28-2-2017 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

BAE..
www.baesystems.com...

Another company same airport...
www.l-3crestview.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: CthulhuMythos

Makes me wonder why WTC7 had to go down anyway.. what was in there or connected with this building that made it so much important to destroy it, too?

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Both are operated by Phoenix Air and other companies. They aren't missiles, but they do look like them. They're jamming pods, and towed targets. Phoenix Air uses Lears and flies against the Navy, along with other missions. The Gulfstream was probably testing something for Raytheon.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: BenSisko

Marvin Bush, brother of George Bush.
en.m.wikipedia.org...

en.m.wikipedia.org...

(Snickering).. it's just a theory 😊

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Thank you for the clarification. I remember the web site once, Phoenix Air.
Ok not showing results. But I found this...
en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

The aftermarket part industry for aircraft is something like $6B a year now, and growing.

That's a lot of lucre.

I can imagine that there would be quite a bit of shenanigans around such sums.

Reading through some of the other replies in the thread I see Phoenix Air mentioned, that happened to tickle my brain a little, so I went searching on ATS, and this is the thread I found The Atlanta Ebola Plane, which is not necessairly related per se, but it's what was niggling away at the back of my mind.

Phoenix Air has that spook feel to it to me.

Going back to one of the companies mentioned in the OP, I went looking for what could be found about M&T Bank comma and this is one of the first things that shook out there:

BUFFALO, N.Y. (WKBW) - The President and Chief Operating Officer of M&T Bank has died after a lengthy battle with pancreatic cancer.
Czarnecki was a forty year veteran of M&T Bank who rose the corporate ladder throughout the course of his career. He passed away two days before his fortieth anniversary with the company, according to M&T spokesman Michael Zabel.

M&T Bank President dies after extended illness

Now, this is not an uncommon kind of death at all.

It is most probably merely an odd coincidence that a screenshot which includes a plane owned by a company that was related to the company in which this man worked and was significant figure in that company happened to show up in the context of 9/11 and in such close temporal proximity to this man's death.

Maybe this is too big a stretch to think that there's something odd here and, as I mentioned his death is not uncommon. I also know that pancreatic cancer is one of the more leathal and difficult to overcome, not to mention excruciating.

Maybe I've got my tin hat screwed on a little to firmly.
edit on 28-2-2017 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join