It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this what the 4chan "alien" is distracting us from?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+41 more 
posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Greetings, ATS!

In a recent popular thread titled "Real" alien pic shuts down 4chan, it has been mentioned that the story of the pic itself is a distraction for something else entirely; something that was removed at the same time as the purported picture. When one ponders the way the 4chan mod reaction is reported to have occurred as an outlier to the general behavior of the same mods on a variety of other topics of considerable questionable nature and theme, and considering the amount of hubbub surrounding said topic in the many forums currently dissecting the story of the pic (the actual pic has yet to be produced), I am inclined to give that idea a fair amount of weight.

One thing I had seen mentioned is that the alien pic is meant to hide something related to 9/11 and so when I went looking with that notion in mind, I came across the following pic:

Which is actually just a screen shot of this link: planespotters.net (+see epiphany below)

An anon posted this as a reply to a thread that starts out, "OK someone is trying really hard to cover something up, ..." which then goes on to give the original 4chan thread in which the pic is supposed to have been posted.

I did a little follow up on this pic and discovered the following:

Jet Midwest Group (the current registered owner) has the following address: 1105 N MARKET ST STE 1300, WILMINGTON, DE, 19801.

Riffing off of that, the following company shares the same address:

Wilmington Trust SP Services, Inc. provides services for special purpose entities. Its services include corporate governance activities, such as providing independent directors and office facilities, storage of corporate records, and management of statutory and regulatory filings; and administration services, such as incorporation services, travel services, and funds movement and trade settlement. The company also offers accounting services, such as financial statement preparation, budgeting and tax preparation, and monitoring receipt of payments; and fiduciary services, such as custody of assets and trustee services, and investment management services. It serves banks, insurance companies, and other institutions. The company is based in Wilmington, Delaware. Wilmington Trust SP Services, Inc. operates as a subsidiary of Wilmington Trust, National Association.

bloomberg.com

A little further on and we have this:

Wilmington Trust, National Association offers personal and commercial banking services. Wilmington Trust, National Association was formerly known as M&T Bank, National Association and changed its name to Wilmington Trust, National Association in July 2011. The bank was founded in 1995 and is based in Wilmington, Delaware. Wilmington Trust, National Association operates as a subsidiary of Wilmington Trust Corporation.

bloomberg.com

That lead me to this:

WILMINGTON, DE—Charles M. Oberly, III, United States Attorney for the District of Delaware, announced today that Brian Bailey entered a guilty plea before the Honorable Richard G. Andrews to conspiracy to commit an offense against the United States, as charged in a previously-filed Indictment and to a one count felony Information, also charging him with conspiracy to commit an offense against the United States, both in violation of Title 18, United States Code, Section 371.

According to the criminal Information and plea agreement, Bailey, who was employed by Wilmington Trust Company (the “Bank”) as the Delaware Market Manager, overseeing all lending in the state, conspired with Joseph Terranova and others to conceal the Bank’s true financial condition. The conspiracy involved, among other things, extending credit to keep existing loan interest payments current, thereby causing the Bank to misrepresent its reporting of past due and non-performing loans. The misrepresentations extended to, among others, the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, agents and examiners appointed to examine the Bank, and the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System. The criminal conduct enabled the Bank to file false statements of condition, or “Call Reports,” with federal financial regulators on a quarterly basis throughout 2009. As set forth in the Information, the Bank underreported its past due and nonperforming loans by approximately $186,000,000 in the first quarter of 2009; $234,000,000 in the second quarter of 2009; $463,000,000 in the third quarter of 2009; and $373,000,000 in the fourth quarter of 2009. Terranova previously entered a plea of guilty to the same underlying conduct in a separate case.

fbi.gov

Now, I know this is all tenuous, but as I recall a part of the real reason behind 9/11 was to hide some financial improprieties of high level players in government and finance. This may or may not have anything to do with the alien pic, but if a distraction is in the works from something which could lead back to actual players behind 9/11, this seems to be a likely angle to take.

Taking another look at that address, I find at least two holding companies:

Company Profile
Sector: Industrials
Industry: Machinery
Sub-Industry: Industrial Machinery
Franke USA Holding, Inc. distributes and supplies industrial machinery. The Company engages in the manufacturing of general industrial machinery. Franke USA Holding operates in the State of Delaware.
Corporate Information
Address:
1105 North Market Street
Suite 1300
Wilmington, DE 19801
United States

bloomberg.com

And

RHI Refractories Holding Company, through its subsidiary, manufactures and distributes refractories products for iron and steel, aluminum, copper and heavy nonferrous, ferrous foundry, glass, power generation, refineries and petrochemicals, and chemicals industries. The company was incorporated in 2000 and is based in Wilmington, Delaware.

1105 North Market Street
Suite 1300
Wilmington, DE 19801
United States

[url=http://www.bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapId=243198583[/bloomberg[/url]

There is also:

Revay and Associates Limited
1105 N Market Street, Suite 1300
Wilmington, Delaware 19801

www.revay.com... (bb code isn't working on this link?)

Which seems to be a commercial development firm, and there is an investment holding company with the "Revay" name as well.

Point is, it would seem as though this one address is similar to others we've seen in the past when one goes digging into the shell companies funding the Clinton machine; AUTHOR'S NOTE: please do NOT turn this thread partisan, I merely give that as a recent example, I know there are republicans that do the same thing.

One final thing of note:

+epiphany - What I did not notice was the comment "std at ROW 10. Dec 2013" which indicates that it is in storage...at Roswell.

What says ATS?

edit on 27-2-2017 by jadedANDcynical because: AUTHOR'S ADDITIONAL NOTE: Please keep all discussion of the "photo" in the other thread.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Posted here.

But i like what you dug up

Page 2. What I found.
But I gotta admit, it got confusing.
Be careful, some of the links provided in 4 chan will redirect to animal cruelty.
Once that happened to me, i quit the thread.😔😭
edit on 27-2-2017 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

Page 2..
edit on 27-2-2017 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

Posted here.

Page 2. What I found.
Be careful, some of the links provided in 4 chan will redirect to animal cruelty.

but he's not talking about aliens, and that aliens are a cover,

you see the irony with pointing back to the distraction?

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Sheesh...
😁🤗
Omg! You nailed it!
Thanks for pointing that out.
You just made me realize this.
👽👍

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Very first thing I did was download your screenshot, then reply, now I'll read.

I followed the thread but didn't participate, already knew I'd was a distraction, and it came down to a number that matched a plane. It appears you are in fact following that much juicy lead.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs

originally posted by: Bigburgh

Posted here.

Page 2. What I found.

but he's not talking about aliens, and that aliens are a cover,

you see the irony with pointing back to the distraction?

If the discussion on ATS was the same reason it was censored on 4chan, we wouldn't be talking about it here either.

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   
4chan doesn't have the intellectual capacity that drives ATS. I'm not at all surprised one of our members would spot something between the lines.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

It was late at night when I read through those first few pages of the thread and so I may have dozed whilst scrolling and so missed your post.

You do deserve credit for bringing the pic here to ATS first, kudos to you!

I just felt that the topic needed a thread of it's own due to the overwhelming amount of discussion about the pic in that thread and little to none on what it may have been distracting from.

If the object of actual interest is something other than the pic and we are seeing a red herring in the form of a deliberate Streisand effect being implemented, then it behooves us to look a lot closer at what that might be.

I never participated in any of the 9/11 threads, but as I mentioned in the OP, that would be an area in which close scrutiny is discouraged, redirected, or terminated due to the level of power at which those responsible for that event operate.

If anyone familiar with some of the skunkier or grey areas surrounding 9/11 are about, I would appreciate it if you'd drop some wisdom, especially if there are ties between Roswell and 9/11.

The more I ponder why someone would post a link to an aircraft stored there of the same type which was used in the infamous attack, the more questions simmer to the surface.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Nice research but doesn't seem anywhere near important enough to create such a distraction and the reaction we saw on 4chan.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Some info on ROW where it is stored:

en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

haha right?

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

I've just scratched the surface so far, I am sure that if there is something related to the aircraft or companies in question that ties back to 9/11 and who was behind it, it will be take a bit more winkling out.

I'm open to the idea that there was something else which may have been dropped and been distracted from by the alien story if anyone has any ideas as to what that might be.

I just went down the 9/11 path as that was one of the things hinted at by others. Heck, it may have been some sort of free energy device that actually works, I don't know.

I do know that there is a tremendous amount of shady secrecy surrounding 9/11 and what really went down, so much so that it's still being discussed all this time later; it likely has the longevity of the Kennedy assassination.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I've got the weird feeling that this pic is another distraction. It was briefly discussed in the real alien pic thread too but it went nowhere.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
4chan doesn't have the intellectual capacity that drives ATS. I'm not at all surprised one of our members would spot something between the lines.

...and jadedANDcynical is one of the BEST ATS has for digging up these connections.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Oh, I don't know about that; I just putter around and throw out whatever comes up. I'm a huge fan of yours and several others, looking forward to seeing whatever everyone comes up with.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Our most notable and prolific Alphabet likes to combine spook bidness with real and/or almost real bidnesses.

They have a long history with pretty much all the businesses that were listed and with a long and particular interest in airplanes and related services.

And, yeah, I'm with TAT, J&C is great at going deep.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   
if I`m reading this right according to this, aviationdb.net...
Wilmington trust owned that aircraft from 1998 to 2014, it is currently owned by a private individual and the number N613AA has been deregistered.

it was purchased from Wilmington trust in July of 2014 by American airlines and then resold 11 months later in June of 2015 to a private individual in Connecticut.

the FAA, registry.faa.gov...
has the current owner information listed as such:

15 RIVER RD STE 320
WILTON
CONNECTICUT

Deregistered Aircraft 1 of 1
Cancel Date 12/05/2016
Type Registration Individual

on this site, aviationdb.net...

they have all the repairs listed that were done on that aircraft from 1991 to 2013. the carrier listed on all of the reports, except for one, is American airlines.
For the only repair that was done in 2001 ( June 2001) the name of the carrier is listed as "unknown"
why was it listed as unknown,couldn`t they just look at the side of the plane and see the airlines name on the plane, assuming there was a name on the plane at the time.

edit on 27-2-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I mentioned in the first thread that I thought that alien crap was a psyops distraction to scrub this plane info.

From my understanding an actually pic taken at a distance showed an AA plane in a hanger with the hangar doors open. As soon as it was posted this alien crap popped up and the website started acting weird.. No new threads could be made, couldn't upload pics, threads were 404 and closed.

The threads title that caused the 4chan issues and where everyone said this "alien" picture originally posted was "24489 Taken Aprox 24 miles north west of Luke Airforce Base Phoenix Az. Lab H4C"..
edit on 27-2-2017 by PlasticWizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   
From what i know through severe lurking over this event,

the running idea from /pol/ and /x/ is that someone posted the coordinates to either:

1. the location of a previously unknown D.U.M.B.

2. where flight 93 is being stored.

this is both the allure and frustration that comes along with 4chan.

they hide behind the veil of LARPing constantly.

it allows the site to both post explicitly true information, while at the same time creating the means for its obfuscation.

keep your wits about you ladies and gents - something big did actually happen, and threads there are still getting slid *hard.*

LARP?
edit on 27-2-2017 by facedye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

haha right?

You were on to it to, I read the whole damn thing, almost posted a few times. At page 34 I almost should to the end, damn surprising just how many people gravitated to it.

It must have been one of those "you'd have to have been there to get it" type moments because it was almost as anti-climactic as Vault 7. Incidentally, id be intrigued that this alien pic phenomenon grows in relation to Vault 7 and that weird pizza craze.

I'm sure we can expect a few surprises from Antarctica in the near future.
At least we can thank global warming for something. Hehehe!!!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join