It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this what the 4chan "alien" is distracting us from?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Why is it that everytime I post in curious threads, my ability to access posts directly, well,.... it doesn't behave normally? Is that a me phenomenon or no?

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
Very first thing I did was download your screenshot, then reply, now I'll read.

I followed the thread but didn't participate, already knew I'd was a distraction, and it came down to a number that matched a plane. It appears you are in fact following that much juicy lead.

The OP's picture,
files.abovetopsecret.com...
That file was not traceable for a short time, yet it should have been available as an ATS upload, It is now.
That plane, N613AA, construction number 24489 is being stored at Roswell International Air Center.
The 9/11 planes given as,
American Airlines Flight 11 - N334AA, construction number 22332
United Airlines Flight 175 - N612UA, construction number 21873
American Airlines Flight 77 - N644AA, construction number 24602
United Airlines Flight 93 - N591UA, construction number 28142

More digging needed perhaps.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: Bigburgh

It was late at night when I read through those first few pages of the thread and so I may have dozed whilst scrolling and so missed your post.

You do deserve credit for bringing the pic here to ATS first, kudos to you!

I just felt that the topic needed a thread of it's own due to the overwhelming amount of discussion about the pic in that thread and little to none on what it may have been distracting from.

If the object of actual interest is something other than the pic and we are seeing a red herring in the form of a deliberate Streisand effect being implemented, then it behooves us to look a lot closer at what that might be.

I never participated in any of the 9/11 threads, but as I mentioned in the OP, that would be an area in which close scrutiny is discouraged, redirected, or terminated due to the level of power at which those responsible for that event operate.

If anyone familiar with some of the skunkier or grey areas surrounding 9/11 are about, I would appreciate it if you'd drop some wisdom, especially if there are ties between Roswell and 9/11.

The more I ponder why someone would post a link to an aircraft stored there of the same type which was used in the infamous attack, the more questions simmer to the surface.

With Roswell having to be the dot connector... man you could get a lot. Most likely having to do with storage at a hangar( and this is from participating and lurking over at the 9/11 forum over the years) you will hear it is storage for one or more of the planes. The stranger the theory, the more planes are stored at the base in said theory. Hence all the bickering that's gone down in that forum. Everyone has to debate their level of chaos within the theory. And I speak as a truther, it gets confusing.

Well done. I suspected this was either some elaborate april fools joke, or something bigger was happening Kudos!!!

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Rosinitiate, IAMTAT, I believe Reverbs and many others did some amazing work on another thread dealing with Twitter, Asange and many others Vault 7...

I agree this needs it's own thread. It's great that ATS is slowly getting back to its Old Self.👍🍻

This thread is getting the short cut to the home screen.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Couple things:

That plane was bought by the Wilmington group, who was indicted after the massive bailout and ultimately sold to M&T bank at a price so low, surely there's more to the story.

www.delawareonline.com...

Keep digging!
edit on 27-2-2017 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I can't see the planes being in this. If the planes didn't crash they would be scrapped by now.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   
~The site was used for several years to launch stratospheric balloons for Air Force projects.

RIAC also serves as a storage facility for a number of retired Airbus A300-600R wide body jetliners formerly operated by American Airlines.~Roswell Airport.

www.roswell-nm.gov...

Lots of aircraft are stored there.

Wait: I may have tagged the wrong thread.😐

I'm getting tired and do not want to drift the thread. Op if you feel this does not meet the thread needs, I'll delete all of it.
But the plane keeps coming up, and that it may be in storage at Roswell intl. Airport.
edit on 27-2-2017 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-2-2017 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Are you navigating 4 chan?
And if so, how are you getting these juicy bits.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

Hell no, never been on 4chan., Can't even navigate that site.

Just ran history on craft who bought and when. A J. Bell did the transaction ( presumably the layer for Wilmington group). Another words it owned by a private equity firm and stored at Rowell.

Why?

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I have a question. I see on the image linked by smurfy that the plane was "leased from First Chicago Leasing Corporation from Sep 1989 to July 2014". Does it mean they were they owner of the plane all along?
It is written in the Remarks section.

Thanks

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Thank you,
I edited my post above. Added the aircraft in question.
I'll just repost it here.😊

Some airlines still use a Big Bank Firm, and must repay them.
The WHY I just don't know.
But I will keep looking.
And definitely keep checking back. I'm glad I'm not the only one that can't use 4 chan.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: NowanKenubi
I have a question. I see on the image linked by smurfy that the plane was "leased from First Chicago Leasing Corporation from Sep 1989 to July 2014". Does it mean they were they owner of the plane all along?
It is written in the Remarks section.

Thanks

Regestration:

Date Registration Remarks
30/06/1989 N613AA roll out.
26/07/1989 N613AA first flight.
11/08/1989 N613AA del American Airlines; '613'.
15/08/1989 N613AA first service: Dallas/Fort Worth-Orange County.
26/09/1989 N613AA bt First Chicago Leasing Corporation; opb American Airlines on lease.
03/10/1989 N613AA rgd to Wilmington Trust Company.
09/11/2008 N613AA at Oranjestad with blended winglets (installed after 31/05/2008).
09/12/2013 N613AA last service: Boston-Dallas/Fort Worth as AAL1506.
10/12/2013 N613AA ferried Dallas/Fort Worth-Roswell as AAL9799 (TT: 73739 hours; 26057 cycles); for storage.
14/07/2014 N613AA bt & rgd to American Airlines Inc.
21/03/2014 N613AA at Roswell in basic American Airlines c/s with titles and tail logo painted out, red cheat line painted blue; missing engines, large parts of wings and tail removed; being parted out and scrapped.
13/05/2015 N613AA bt Jet Midwest Group LLC.
13/05/2015 N613AA bt Alterna Aircraft VI LLC, Wilton, CT.
05/12/2016 N613AA registration cancelled.

Although dates don't mesh and whats with the 19 years of no history?

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

Hell no, never been on 4chan., Can't even navigate that site.

Just ran history on craft who bought and when. A J. Bell did the transaction ( presumably the layer for Wilmington group). Another words it owned by a private equity firm and stored at Rowell.

Why?

It's not easy to navigate 4chan. It's basically like trying to steer a boat to the eye of a hurricane.

A good portion of viable info come from threads that aren't even related to the topic. You literally have to wade through racism from all races and religious backgrounds, and the occasional flood of weiner posts. It's chaos but good info and stories not reported by the msm come out through there. You have to make it a point to verify everything tho. Which we all should be doing anyways.

I'm loving this thread and investigation too. The plane was my suspicion from ground zero. Definitely keeping an eye on this thread.
edit on 27-2-2017 by PlasticWizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
Nice research but doesn't seem anywhere near important enough to create such a distraction and the reaction we saw on 4chan.
because, as yet, I think jadedAndcynical has still so far , still, just another (very important) tip on a many tipped iceberg....(please forgive both past and present lame euphemisms and analogies.)

I think this looks like pretty important follow the money kind of stuff. And there is also an allusion (in the form of a much sought after "true" alien pic) to identity and/or theft, confusion, or perhaps even species identification: as in alien vs. human. But I also think that getting to the bottom of this seemingly endless rabbit hole, that may marginalized you during your digging and trying to draw the map of the warren (rabbit tunnel city) by driving you crazy or exposing you to subversive type treatment for your efforts towards the truth, requires that we do nor lose our ability to take the information in many different threads and weave them into the necessary quilt that each square will provide a piece or smidgeon of the story of what has truly happened, even while understanding the architects of this paradigm driving experience offer the truth in short, sharp jabs designed to cull somerthing entirely different than truth, worth, honesty or integrity.

JMH thoughts. Keep up the good work, Op
tetra
Forgive please, I am limited on my IPad. I am reading back and see the research is well ahead of me.
ETA : now we need to find out who is funding the lease for the storage of the aircraft and who owns it.....

edit on 27-2-2017 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: facedye
From what i know through severe lurking over this event,

the running idea from /pol/ and /x/ is that someone posted the coordinates to either:

1. the location of a previously unknown D.U.M.B.

2. where flight 93 is being stored.

this is both the allure and frustration that comes along with 4chan.

they hide behind the veil of LARPing constantly.

it allows the site to both post explicitly true information, while at the same time creating the means for its obfuscation.

keep your wits about you ladies and gents - something big did actually happen, and threads there are still getting slid *hard.*

LARP?

Hey, wasn't there a thread a few days back here on ATS, about a certain LARP, that an ATS poster started investigating and hacked into some emails from the group, and then the poster and the thread got banned and removed? Any linkage maybe?

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: PlasticWizard

4chan can kiss my ass, I have no interest.

Why is there no history on this craft during 911? great history before and after but not during. Why is it stored at Roswell?

And what the # does this mean:

21/03/2014 N613AA at Roswell in basic American Airlines c/s with titles and tail logo painted out, red cheat line painted blue; missing engines, large parts of wings and tail removed; being parted out and scrapped.

?????

Scrapped and then used by West Jet....does not compute.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Wow, a lot of great stuff guys and gals!

I'm winding down for the night and will pick back up tomorrow with all of the great leads people have developed after I handle some personal business and work. Hell, by then, y'all will have left me far behind if you keep up at this pace.

This is the ATS I fell in love with!

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Hmmm...
Where was it for 9 years?

09/11/2008 N613AA at Oranjestad with blended winglets (installed after 31/05/2008).
09/12/2013 N613AA last

N/M, it wss owned by the Trust Company and probably in storage then.
I stink on ice right now...lol i need rest, but I'm glued to this.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   

On 4chan, I can handle the slag on the site. I really like the AMAs. Well the ones that end up not larp threads. I definitely don't post on it tho.

Perhaps the lack of history is because they parked the plane in roswell. Slapped a transponder to a stinger rocket and fired it into the pentagon. I think this is the "plane" that supposedly flew into it.

What your info sounds like is they are parting out the plane like they do at chop shops. I would put past them to go as far as swapping the serial numbers too. Good way to get rid of evidence is to distribute it in to the used parts market.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Hmmm...
Where was it for 9 years?

09/12/2013 N613AA last

N/M, it wss owned by the Trust Company and probably in storage then.
I stink on ice right now...lol i need rest, but I'm glued to this.

Thats my point, why is a private equity firm taking ownership of a craft and parks it for 9 years? Where is the investment? And the only company that gets indicted during the 2008 bailout is Wilmington/M&T? Notice how it doesn't exist again until the indictment. Again, why?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join