It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It Came From The Internet: FAKE NEWS!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

sounds like you want anarchy in America, all news is fake comfort food for the masses, the entire American government lies all the time to the masses, you are the only one that know the truth behind everything, and the rest of us are too stupid to understand it....got it....
by the way...I'll give you kudos for the extensive amount of..."info"?...you put into this thread...that took a lot of time and work....and of course, being in a country that allows you to say what you want, no matter how ridiculous, or how damning.....please let us know when you can print something like your opening post in PRAVDA, or TASS....I'm not holding my breath

Be FAIR...MOST people think they are ALWAYS right. MOST people think what THEY know is the "truth".

But as Mulder Said..."The Truth is Out There".

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

Mulder also said "I Want To Believe", which is typical of ideologues universal.

Therefore, being an Anti-Ideologist is where it's at.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 01:07 AM
link   

At the gas station yesterday evening.
edit on 10-6-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Comey calls Trump a liar?? Where the hell they get that from, sure wasn't the hearing that i watched. Must be a source that thinks like Comey?

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

Comey calls Trump a liar?? Where the hell they get that from, sure wasn't the hearing that i watched. Must be a source that thinks like Comey?

He said that he was afraid that he could not trust Trump to tell the truth. It amounts to the same thing. Trump has been shown to be a liar countless times.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: D8Tee

He said that he was afraid that he could not trust Trump to tell the truth. It amounts to the same thing. Trump has been shown to be a liar countless times.

Actually no it doesn't. Comey being worried - he seems like a a bit of a wuss scared of his own shadow - Trump might not tell the truth has no bearing at all on whether Trump is a liar. If I said I am worried you might let all this losing get to you and go on some maniacal terror spree, it does not mean you are a terrorist.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

If I said I am worried you might let all this losing get to you and go on some maniacal terror spree, it does not mean you are a terrorist.

No, but if I were a known terrorist, you would be justified in saying you were afraid I might commit an act of terrorism against you. Like a certain British member, Trump is a proven liar. Comey was correct to doubt his truthfulness. No matter, Trump has said he will testify under oath.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 06:07 AM
link   

If I said I am worried you might let all this losing get to you and go on some maniacal terror spree, it does not mean you are a terrorist.

No, but if I were a known terrorist, you would be justified in saying you were afraid I might commit an act of terrorism against you. Like a certain British member, Trump is a proven liar. Comey was correct to doubt his truthfulness. No matter, Trump has said he will testify under oath.

You mean if liberals smear a person as a liar then it's ok to assume someone is a liar.
Fake News at it's finest.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 06:28 AM
link   

You mean if liberals smear a person as a liar then it's ok to assume someone is a liar.

This is not from the "liberal media:"

Trump understands well what people want to read and watch, and that's why he includes several examples of stretching the truth in his favor, as when he hired an overly large construction crew at an Atlantic City site to create the impression of progress.

"I play to people's fantasies," he writes. "People may not always think big themselves, but they can still get very excited by those who do. That's why a little hyperbole never hurts. People want to believe that something is the biggest and the greatest and the most spectacular."

www.businessinsider.com...-includes-making-the-most-of-controversy-and-drama-6

"Stretching the truth." Do I need to go on to list his claims about dancing Muslims, Clinton founding ISIS, the birth certificate claims, etc, etc, etc?

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

You made my point.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

You made my point.

As usual, you are trying to score cheap points that only deceive the inattentive. Please explain why you want a lying, corrupt con-man in the White House? Do you actually want the United States to fall into anarchy or become a totalitarian state? You are intelligent enough to know what kind of a sociopath you are defending, and how grave the crisis is. Why the schadenfreude?

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 06:42 AM
link   

You made my point.

As usual, you are trying to score cheap points that only deceive the inattentive. Please explain why you want a lying, corrupt con-man in the White House? Do you actually want the United States to fall into anarchy or become a totalitarian state? You are intelligent enough to know what kind of a sociopath you are defending, and how grave the crisis is. Why the schadenfreude?

The sociopaths have revealed themselves over the last 2 years, and Trump isn't one of them...the antisocial extremist views have been flooding in from the left. The left's playbook is well known now - accuse others of what you are yourself.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Jeff Bezos is Using The Washington Post to Protect the CIA

The establishment has become the resistance, what a joke

Perception is Reality: How "Framing" reshapes the meaning of everything they tell you.

Sketchy firm behind Trump dossier is stalling investigators

A secretive Washington firm that commissioned the dubious intelligence dossier on Donald Trump is stonewalling congressional investigators trying to learn more about its connections to the Democratic Party.

The Senate Judiciary Committee earlier this month threatened to subpoena the firm, Fusion GPS, after it refused to answer questions and provide records to the panel identifying who financed the error-ridden dossier.
Fusion GPS describes itself as a “research and strategic intelligence firm” founded by “three former Wall Street Journal investigative reporters.” But congressional sources says it’s actually an opposition-research group for Democrats, and the founders, who are more political activists than journalists, have a pro-Hillary, anti-Trump agenda.

In 2012, Democrats hired Fusion GPS to uncover dirt on GOP presidential nominee Mitt Romney. And in 2015, Democrat ally Planned Parenthood retained Fusion GPS to investigate pro-life activists protesting the abortion group.

originally posted by: carewemust
In less than 4 minutes tonight, Sean Hannity made a case against CNN that can, in conjunction with the Veritas "sting" video, be used to bring this terrorist organization to its knees.

CNN Producer Admits They Have No Proof - Trump Is Good For Business

originally posted by: facedye

here's a Project Veritas clip of a "gotcha" conversation with, apparently, John Bonifield, CNN producer:

John's CNN Profile

here are some amazingly memorable lines from the video above:

- "it's a business, people are like 'the media has an ethical..' *waves hand about* pssssshhh.."

- "but all the nice cutesy little ethics that used to get talked about in journalism school, you're just like 'that's adorable. that's adorable. this is a business."

- "could be bulls*&t. i mean, it's mostly bull#*%t right now. like, we don't have any giant proof. then they say, well there's still an investigation going on. i don't know, if they were finding something we would know about it. the way these leaks happen, they would leak it."

- "and so i think the president has a right to say, like, look you're witch hunting me. you have no smoking gun, you have no real proof."

can anybody out there call BS on this and show that this isn't Bonifield?

because if not, then it looks like this summer might start getting extra warm really soon.

i have work in a few hours, but this is making me intensely curious. what now? how can they hold this narrative together if it turns out to be true that their own producer knows it's nothing more than theater?

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: Kettu

"I find it amusing how quickly and eager you lot are to latch onto anything that counters the Trump-Russia connection. "

Let's go over those things shall we:
The sworn testimony of the FBI director
The sworn testimony of the CIA director
The testimony of Democratic Senator Joe Manchin (who was briefed on the intel)
The testimony of the DNI director
The testimony of Diane Feinstein (Democrat)
The testimony of Maxine Waters (Democrat)
And now a CNN producer says it's just a witch hunt

Project Veritas CNN Producer Admits Russia Investigation is a Witch Hunt | CNN caught on hidden cam saying Russian thing is BS

originally posted by: PlasticWizard
Longer version for those who want a watch it instead.

Fake News Protest in front of CNN Atlanta

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 05:59 AM
link   

You made my point.

The sociopaths have revealed themselves over the last 2 years, and Trump isn't one of them...the antisocial extremist views have been flooding in from the left. The left's playbook is well known now - accuse others of what you are yourself.

"I know you are but what am I?" Is that all you have?

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 06:20 AM
link   

"I know you are but what am I?" Is that all you have?

Buck
edit on 27-6-2017 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: flatbush71

Yep... that's all you have. I'll bet you think it's funny that the President of the most powerful nation on Earth is mentally ill. He needs help, not followers.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Three CNN Employees Resign Over Retracted Story on Russia Ties

How many White House employees have resigned over the "biggest inauguration crowd" story? Talk about double standards. When the legitimate media makes a mistake, for whatever reason, they correct the error, apologize, and, if the mistake is grave enough, people lose their jobs.

How many "reporters" did zerohedge fire oner this crock of BS?

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Yeah? How many any of any of it have come clean about towing the DOD line that it was Russia's fault the "genocide" as the MSM calls it that went down in Syria?

You and I both know it was because Hillary CIA etc sent Al Qaeda in there as merc's to overthrow the place, and they botched the job before Assad could regroup and push back.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   

You and I both know it was because Hillary CIA etc sent Al Qaeda in there as merc's to overthrow the place, and they botched the job before Assad could regroup and push back.

If you believe that, why hasn't Trump gone public with the evidence? He could hold a live press conference. That would put everyone i their place, right?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join