It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It Came From The Internet: FAKE NEWS!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

sounds like you want anarchy in America, all news is fake comfort food for the masses, the entire American government lies all the time to the masses, you are the only one that know the truth behind everything, and the rest of us are too stupid to understand it....got it....
by the way...I'll give you kudos for the extensive amount of..."info"?...you put into this thread...that took a lot of time and work....and of course, being in a country that allows you to say what you want, no matter how ridiculous, or how damning.....please let us know when you can print something like your opening post in PRAVDA, or TASS....I'm not holding my breath

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: MyHappyDogShiner

That looks good. Thanks!

originally posted by: jimmyx
all news is fake comfort food for the masses, the entire American government lies all the time to the masses,

That's a good summary actually. I dont know that I could do better myself!

originally posted by: jimmyx
you are the only one that know the truth behind everything, and the rest of us are too stupid to understand it....

Certain rare individuals are immune to the social psychological mind&$(# that we're all raised on, and are able to see through all the BS. And some of those people make it a point, part of their lifes ambitions to study 'it all' to understand 'everything', and then some of those people actually go to the trouble of trying to inform others of their findings.

From my perspective, if anything its TPTB that want anarchy perpetrating all this monstrous tyranny against the world.

So dont shoot the messenger.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 04:08 AM
link   

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Very interesting video - this woman so calmly says that she wants someone to take out Alex Jones. She's obviously quite mad. You can see in her face that she knows she has no way of justifying her warped views so, like many liberals, just sticks to the mantra with no justification. If anyone is 'brainwashed' it is her.
edit on 12/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

edit on Fri May 12 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Very interesting video - this woman so calmly says that she wants someone to take out Alex Jones. She's obviously quite mad.

Or she is an actress whom Jones has paid to take part in his "performance art." Hoaxers like Jones are the leading perpetrators of "fake news," properly defined.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Very interesting video - this woman so calmly says that she wants someone to take out Alex Jones. She's obviously quite mad.

Or she is an actress whom Jones has paid to take part in his "performance art." Hoaxers like Jones are the leading perpetrators of "fake news," properly defined.

Fake news is already properly defined. All roads lead to CNN.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Please provide your definition of "fake news," since I'm pretty sure it is the opposite of what was originally intended. The original definition is: "A fiction presented in a format similar to that of an actual newspaper article, designed to appeal to low information readers' prejudices in order to drive traffic to a website. The websites generally claim to be news media, but contain no actual news. They often mimic genuine news organizations by using a similar name."

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Please provide your definition of "fake news," since I'm pretty sure it is the opposite of what was originally intended. The original definition is: "A fiction presented in a format similar to that of an actual newspaper article, designed to appeal to low information readers' prejudices in order to drive traffic to a website. The websites generally claim to be news media, but contain no actual news. They often mimic genuine news organizations by using a similar name."

The official definition of fake news is "CNN". It matches your "original" definition perfectly.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   

The official definition of fake news is "CNN". It matches your "original" definition perfectly.

Please provide an example of CNN pretending to be another news organization. Please provide an example of CNN inventing names and places. Or are cheap shots all you have left?

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Please provide an example of CNN pretending to be another news organization. Please provide an example of CNN inventing names and places. Or are cheap shots all you have left?

The stone is cast on this one. In 50 years when talking about fake news, people will talk about CNN. They are to fake news as Hoover is to vacuum cleaners. Nothing you can do about it. They made their own bed, and continue to remake it daily.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Damn you're good!

What do you have a phone app that alerts you every time someone mentions you in any old thread in the whole site?

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 01:15 AM
link   

From my perspective, if anything its TPTB that want anarchy perpetrating all this monstrous tyranny against the world.
Sure does seem to be turning out that way.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I just want to know why the people screaming about fake news seem to all be conservatives?

If this 'fake news' indeed exists, how can it only be limited to just one side of the political spectrum?

That doesn't seem very logical now, does it?

Am I supposed to believe that news outlets with a more conservative slant are somehow inherently more trustworthy?

Go back through the archive on ATS. 5 years ago Alex Jones and Infowars were laughed at on here. Seemingly overnight as soon as Jones and Infowars started confirming biases, he became legitimate and trustworthy.

That doesn't seem very logical now, does it?

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

Just because I went to bat for Trump vs. Hillary, the Criminal media, and their SJW horde's doesn't make me a conservative.

But keep on deluding yourself with this partisansnip idea that anybody that criticizes the DNC / Hillary / SJW's / etc are inherently your polar opposite.

Meanwhile, it was the liberal masses that went completely out of their minds when Hillary lost, and immediately started lodging the FAKE NEWS melodrama bombs against all of their opposition.

Their various diverse oppostion thus turned their buzzword weapon against them, as they the liberal media in particular were the most off the hook in the wielding of fake news. Liberal MSM fake news deployment actually upticked, if anything, right as they were off the charts in slandering and calling for / enacting mass censorship scheme against all opposition.

I saw this as the ultimate opportunity, in history, to enact my revenge for generations worth of the the MSM .mil shill complex their enduring psychological warfare operation against all of our people. And thus I set abouyt this series, which spanned some 17 total threads (ending with this one), wherein the OP's and in the added resources within the comments you can find the 'whole' history of FAKE NEWS related ATS threads (and then some) from the period from when it started (shortly after the election) through the climax piece here. And then some.

But go ahead, and just quick skim thru this single piece, act like you dont already know what I just said, ignore the rest of the pieces in theis series, and label me a conservative not worth actually listening to. You want to be self-deluded, just remember, "turn your cheek to the truth and brace for the eventual sucker punch".
edit on 29-5-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Wow, epic post, great work!

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

The fake news has been relentless from the left for nearly 2 years. I am still to work out whether it is strategic or just some form of derangement.

From above: strategic. From below: derangement.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join