It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It Came From The Internet: FAKE NEWS!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

sounds like you want anarchy in America, all news is fake comfort food for the masses, the entire American government lies all the time to the masses, you are the only one that know the truth behind everything, and the rest of us are too stupid to understand it....got it....
by the way...I'll give you kudos for the extensive amount of..."info"?...you put into this thread...that took a lot of time and work....and of course, being in a country that allows you to say what you want, no matter how ridiculous, or how damning.....please let us know when you can print something like your opening post in PRAVDA, or TASS....I'm not holding my breath

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: MyHappyDogShiner

That looks good. Thanks!

originally posted by: jimmyx
all news is fake comfort food for the masses, the entire American government lies all the time to the masses,

That's a good summary actually. I dont know that I could do better myself!

originally posted by: jimmyx
you are the only one that know the truth behind everything, and the rest of us are too stupid to understand it....

Certain rare individuals are immune to the social psychological mind&$(# that we're all raised on, and are able to see through all the BS. And some of those people make it a point, part of their lifes ambitions to study 'it all' to understand 'everything', and then some of those people actually go to the trouble of trying to inform others of their findings.

From my perspective, if anything its TPTB that want anarchy perpetrating all this monstrous tyranny against the world.

So dont shoot the messenger.

new topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join