It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It Came From The Internet: FAKE NEWS!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

We have no more business meddling in West Asia than we did meddling in Southeast Asia.

That's the fact, Jack.

Sadly, it reaches the point where one is waded in so deep in blood that it is easier to wade across than to return to the shore.

I wish we'd all agree that it was worth giving a shot.

Our new President seems likely to stay the course. All he is doing now is making it impossible to explain his reasons.

That'd be a bummer and I'd lose my enthusiasm, but he has some kind of investment in keeping promises it seems. Couldn't we all offer him a chance to win our support by attempting such a noble thing? I mean, we'd have to support him a little, ya' know, because it's scary facing that much blood on such old and bloody fangs.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   
When I was in Journalism school at Sam Houston State, it was ingrained that the media was to be objective. However, in this day and age, this seems to be lost upon the MSM. What I see is a bunch of news ANALYSIS and not much reporting.
Most news "reports" sound more like editorials than actual REPORTS. I guess it makes for more entertainment in a sense, but it should be called what it is. I don't care if it's Bill O'Reilly or Rachel Maddie, it should never be labeled "news." It's not. It's a talking head giving their slant on the news.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

That'd be a bummer and I'd lose my enthusiasm, but he has some kind of investment in keeping promises it seems.

He's promised to destroy ISIS utterly and has asked to increase military spending, so you can let go of any illusions you have about him being a peacemaker.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: SpeakerofTruth

What I see is a bunch of news ANALYSIS and not much reporting.
Most news "reports" sound more like editorials than actual REPORTS. I guess it makes for more entertainment in a sense, but it should be called what it is.

The better outlets continue to distinguish between news and analysis. The program might be called "The News Hour," for example, but they distinguish between reporting from the field and analysis. Common sense tells you that if you have two or more "experts" debating, it is opinion, not fact.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

He's promised to destroy ISIS utterly and has asked to increase military spending, so you can let go of any illusions you have about him being a peacemaker.

Who was it that said:

"I want boots on the ground and a no fly-zone in Syria."

Anybody?

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   

You seem to have an awfully invested interest in being an apologist for the status quo. It's a recurring theme in your posts.
You talk about "common" sense as if it's COMMON in this country. People listen to these talking heads' OPINIONS and take them as "fact"

edit on 27-2-2017 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: SpeakerofTruth

You seem to have an awfully invested interest in being an apologist for the status quo. It's a recurring theme in your posts.

Sorry, but the First Amendment is more important than the Second, despite the efforts of Trump and his minions.

You talk about "common" sense as if it's COMMON in this country. People listen to these talking heads' OPINIONS and take them as "fact"

So you think Americans are stupid? I don't. Most Americans see clean through the Naked Emperor. Only the morons who got their news from Macedonian teenagers posting on facebook are that gullible. They all voted for Trump. The fact that he lost the popular vote proves that most Americans are smarter than that.

But by all means, continue to hold the American people in contempt: it is the only way you can maintain your dreams of a new. "greater" America.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 04:07 AM
link   

It has been explained many times why there is no point engaging with you; you throw so much muck against the wall that it is impossible to figure out where to start, and when entry is finally found you dodge and deflect.

TV news is scripted, so what? In the old days you could see the news readers holding the script in their hands. TV news does not have time to research stories in depth, and they are dependent on visuals to keep their audience, or "market," engaged. Just because they sometimes use file footage, or a correspondent reports from the safety of a studio does not mean that the basic information they are conveying is false.

The onus us on us citizens to do our own research by going to multiple sources and using critical thinking. TV news is first and foremost entertainment.

I never run from a debate, although with you and one other one in particular around here, I might as well try to get the outer space to quit being black, and quit being so damn big, than to expect there being any point to any such efforts. It's sort of worse here though. I could prove Thing A debunks Thing B, and 3 responses later its like it never happened. Deny; reject; criticize; conflate; derail; defend the Corporatocracy's status quo. Repeat.

I will hand it to you two though, you two have true talent in turning discourse into irritatingly contrived road to no where tediousity. So eventually I just dont even read the response. I make my final response and move on. I let you have you last word "victory". At least the other one doesn't constantly work for the cause of the "Language of Dictators" (CENSORSHIP) with the vast bulk of his efforts around here.

For what's it's worth, I respect your tenacity.

Now, will you be addressing the real sizzlings from my "Double Feature", or not? Here you have not. And lets not take the above further. You said you piece. Now I've said mine...

One of your other posts you talk about "blunders". War crimes turned quagmire resulting in millions of peoples lives being shattered, an entire formerly culturally rich and beautiful nation turned to rubble, and lets not forget the 600,000+ gallons of spilt blood. To sum that up as a military blunder, no big deal nothing to see here folks, well that's priceless euphamization. And then injecting Trump into the mix as if he had anything to do with Obama etc's War On Syria, that kind of scapegoating is as plain as ink on newsprint.

You did at least finally concede that the 'news' is "Scripted". Well who is writing the scripts? If you read the entirety of my Double Feature, the build-up supplementals that go with it, and the rest of my "Preventing the Fourth Reich" series that this is a part of, you will find that gulf of a question answered in depth.
edit on 28-2-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

You did at least finally concede that the 'news' is "Scripted".

I never said it wasn't.

Well who is writing the scripts?

That depends. In Russia it is the Kremlin. In the United States it depends on the medium. The government tries to manipulate the media, of course. Sometimes the media resists in the public interest. Some news outlets are heavily controlled by corporate interests, others less so. Some practice sound journalism, others do not. You are so fascinated by the images of meltdowns, gaffs, and bad journalism that you are blind to the good work that goes on.

There are parties that do not have America's best interests in mind who have been cultivating distrust in the freedoms guaranteed by the Constitution, and the checks and balances that have prevented the return of tyranny up until now.

If you read the entirety of my Double Feature, the build-up supplementals that go with it, and the rest of my "Preventing the Fourth Reich" series that this is a part of, you will find that gulf of a question answered in depth.

The first thing the Nazis did was accuse the press of lying and shut it down:

Do you want to prevent a Fourth Reich, or build one?
edit on 28-2-2017 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

There are parties that do not have America's best interests in mind who have been cultivating distrust in the freedoms guaranteed by the Constitution, and the checks and balances that have prevented the return of tyranny up until now.

And I'm sure they appreciate your service. No one is shutting a free press down. The MSM is being called out for the propaganda arm they are. State run media w/ globalist philosophy as it were.

You called the MSM infotainment above. You sure change costumes fast.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

If you've read Chapter's 3 & 10-12 then you'd know already that the (Globalist) Corporatocracy is the synergy between the Two Party + MSM + IC System (and lets not forget forget the Bankster dynamics in AGI M.P. Chapter 2), where as one it wields the power over "our" government & military as it sits at the commanding heights supreme. Between anecdotes & academics this conclusion is insurmountable. The Democrat's pay lip service to liberalism, and the Republican's pay lip service to conservatives, but other than Moral Emotional Wedge Issues (dead baby fetuses and that kind of stuff), and nowadays Identity Politics (the fusion centers that create a most polarized and bigoted people), these "Two Party's" and all that above function as a Single Party. Check all my work, and show me where I'm wrong, please (seriously).

If you had actually read this piece here then you'd already know that it was the MSM and the DNC who came out machine guns blazing that anything anti-Hillary, anti-DNC, anti-SJW, pro-Trump, anti-Obama's War On Syria, etc was all being blasted as being the "Fake News". From the very first moment I noticed that kind of squawk chirping from their squelch machinery I already started envisioning this project as it came to be, and I wasn't the only one to immediately call out this hypocrisy and turn their term against them.

Tell us, when exactly what date did Trump finally counter and call 'them' the "Fake News"? Was it the "first thing" he did, or was it later on he eventually used that to counter slander was it CNN? Yes, his little war with them goes back into the election. Read this OP here and you'll see why. Was bringing down the MSM his campaign platform from the first? Sources please!

The Nazi's had as their central unifying banner theme the myth that the Jews were responsible for all of their woes. At least that how tall the tale had become by the time they seized power. By that time they already had the Brownshirt goon squads out beating down their opposition in the open streets. Their designs of systematically purging the Jews from all positions of influence, prestige, power, academia, wealth, etc were already drawn up well in advance of the takeover. The enactment of those plans was in was swift and uncompromising.

TOTAL takeover of ALL "media" was step one. Of particular note was removing all of the Jews from educational positions, and burning all of their books. It also included cinema, stage, news, radio, you name it every possible means of communication was hijacked. Across these modes any and all references to Jews were against them. All the while the bigger agenda was indoctrinating the populace towards their total party subservience, and global imperialist imperialist ambitions.

If you really understood this history, and then gone through my work with an open mind, you'd realize how utterly embarrassingly foolish it looked when the MSM a year ago was already slandering Trump as being "Hitler" '24 hours a day' for pointing out the FACTS that the decades long WIDE OPEN border situation weakened our economy (thus ensuring an impossiblity of stabilizing our inner cities), and the FACT that Global Mainstream Islam (Sharia Law) The Antithesis Of Western Liberal Values while the wide open approach Soros' minions in the White House fought for was insane (as evidenced by what's happening in the EU. How they dared to twist his criticizing of these Globalists agendas around as if it even begins to compared to the Nazi's "Oppressor Model" is some real stuff for the history books. I'd call that "Fake News". And then when they lost, they come out and label him and all of their opponents as FAKE NEWS to be CENSORED across the freaking INTERNET, and then when he finally fired back using their word against him then they, you, come out and act like that proves he was Hitler with a bonafide Neo-Nazi agenda all along.

Regardless of Trump's little personal beef whatever there, there''s simply no comparison between the two.

Hoever, if somehow you're here for truth, because you genuinely want to understand this world, etc, well I will lead you to the water. Will you drink it?

This "PC" movement is the closest parallel to the original Nazi movement as there ever has been. I've published scores of works this past year driving home the case. Not only have they "out Nazi'ed" the Neo-Nazi's, they've even "out Nazi'ed" the original Nazi's, my combined works have come to demonstrate.

They've taken Identity Politics straight from the Nazi model and then taken them over the top to unprecedented new levels.

In the place of Nationalism they've entrenched in their hordes an even more grandiose Groupthink mind*#&# model in GLOBALism.

With their Critical Race Theory and it's even more hardliner iteration the Progressive Stack, the Nazi's "Oppressor model" in the Jewish conspiracy theory myth, has been replaced by the "Patriarchy" straight white cis men conspiracy theory myth. With this crazy talk, I doubt Goebbel's could have come up with this nor Hitler would have had the balls to declare that Nazi's couldn't have been racist. Yet with PC maniacs the general undertone is that whites are inherent;y racist, while the theme that minorities CANT be racist is being shouted loud from the mountaintops.

The Globalist Corporatocracy that has brought us here for generations has been socially engineering us from cradle to grave into a divided and conquered people with their Two Party System. Over the decades they came to find in the Democrat's side of their vehicle, the ideal breeding grounds to socially engineer the population into the Nazi's wicked Identity Politics 'mind control model' (which I call Hyper-Tribalism). They've been in control of the TV etc. Yet most MSM is staunchly liberal viewpoint. Now factor in Hollyweird. And the rotten cream of the Dept. of Education has ever given us. Now look at the entrenchment of the Cultural Marxists in academia. Etc. All ever increasingly driving our people into a cataclysmally divided Hyper-Tribalist state, with already quite clearly the design is the left turned hardcore PC "Nu-Nazi", where their goal there is to push the whites into the right while nudging them into the hands of the Neo-Nazi's.

Note that this same model has been in play in all of the Western World.

In the process of doing this they've had in motion this open borders crisis to fuel the fires of their social tension mongering, 'Balkanization', etc.

...CONTINUED...

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   
...CONTINUED...

Censorship across the board, but now so pervasive that the PC psycho's are out Nazi'ing the Nazi's by literally recrafting the English language to suit these ends. De facto book burning with their trigger warning labeling books. Digital book burnings with these broad stroke online mass censorship schemes (que up the FAKE NEWS noise again). Note the Brownshirt's went into the schools immediately to rally the kids to burn the books. The Nazi's knew you start with the kids because then 'you have them for life' ahem Hitler's Youth. We're seeing all of that with fascist goon squads on the college campuses ever increasingly the past 20 years. Do we ever really have to cite examples for this? Online the SJw hordes have been out in droves for years now as a sort of cyber Brownshirt army. And now this first election since Obama and the DNC finally brought this trend out in the mainstream, we see real life Brownshirt style brigades out causing literally RIOTS at the Trump rallies, the BLM marches, and the post-election "protests".

Where it get really weird is I even went and provided what has to be the most compelling case there is that the rally riots were caused by Hillary's what I call "Paid Riot Squads". For you guys there was a silver lining because I was right: If for that violence Hillary's campaign was to blame, then that got your folks off the hook for being a violent mob of fascioso savages. In short, it sure was interesting how where you guys normally try to ignore my releases for this series I figure so they'll just go away quietly, hell no that one wouldn't go. You guys all came in fist pumping and swinging.

Soon after the election was over. The Globalist's hail Hillary pass to get their HYPER-TRIBALIST agenda into the endzone failed. And immediately following the nation has been ablaze with protests, rioting, open hate crime atrocities (with liberal supposed 'vocal minority' types 'Passive Regressively' derailing the threads if not defending the thinking behind the hate crime atrocities), declarations of everything against the Hyper-Tribalist agenda as being "FAKE NEWS", and then when their opponents turn their term around on them then that means everyone else are the 'real' Nazi's, NOT them.

GG

Believe it or not, I wasn't trying to make this thread into a liberal hitpiece, nor a SJW bashing fest. Likewise, as much as you all want to label me it, I'm not a conservative. I'm just an individual who sees through the BS.

But you want to throw the Trump is Hitler card and here we are.

Now if you somehow doubt my articulation above, and want to check my diligent work that brought me to the conclusion, or care about truth humanity peace yada yada yada well here you go:

Hyper-Tribalism as our most assured route to De-Evolutionary Extinction

The Hypocrites Iron Fist - The PC Movement in light of the War on Drugs
Political Correctness is Politically inCorrect!
Social Justice Assault Warriors TV Marathon!
Mainstream Islam Is The Antithesis Of Western Liberal Values (BY THE NUMBERS)
Economic World War: Technocratic Plutocrat Elites vs. The People
The SJWFRONT has declared open war in their New Inquisition.
Inside a University Ceremonial PC Cult Chamber (Safe Space)
Dear SJW's, what are your ACTUAL goals now that everyone has equal rights?
BLM: When Terrorism Became The Vehicle For The "Social Justice" Warrior (SJW) Movement

Preventing the Fourth Reich
PREFACE
PROLOGUE: Is there a 'Nazi' lurking inside of YOU?

CHAPTER 1: Human Vs. Nature (Intro to Self-Deception & Brutality)
CHAPTER 2: Politics as a Sadomasochistic (BDSM) Spectator Sport
CHAPTER 3: The 'Patriarchy' is REAL
CHAPTER 4: Dark Mind Sciences: The Cult of PC
CHAPTER 5: HATE Speech Hillary
CHAPTER 6: DNC Paid Riot Squads
CHAPTER 7: 5,000,000+ Strong Civilian "National Service" (SJW) Brigades
CHAPTER 8: Radio Music As Mind Control
CHAPTER 9: CENSORSHIP: The Universal Language of Dictators
CHAPTER 10: DARK ELECTIONEERING: How the DNC+MSM+RNC Work Together In Lockstep To Subvert The Nation
CHAPTER 11: Run for your lives: INVASION OF THE FAKE NEWS!
CHAPTER 12: It Came From The Internet: FAKE NEWS!
CHAPTER 13: Hyper-Tribalism as our most assured route to De-Evolutionary Extinction

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Now that the US has created Al Qaeda, and whether directly or indirectly (probably a whole lot of BOTH), and ISIS and Al Qaeda are burning down the Middle East, should they be left to run amok?

Overthrowing governments like Libya & Syria like Hillary and Obama did (using Al Qaeda and ISIS as paid mercs) doesn't even compare to going and cleaning up the evil dogs one unleashed.

Meanwhile a strong military isn't inherently militarism.

Only time will tell if Trump turns militaristic imperialist. Until then anything anyone can say to this is pure conjecture.

We already know for a fact that Obama and Hillary were every bit as much so as Bush ever was, which they campaigned against, and the way they cooked up those civil wars is like next level lowest of the low war crimes short of gas chambers. And the FACT that Al Qaeda and ISIS were in the original plotting stages of the attempted coup in Syria, and all that (as I've directly linked and pointed you to like a dozens times the past couple months and you keep pretending like you're an MSM talking head who is "oblivious" to reality), that also meas that they're TRAITORS to the United States of America.

Now, if you want to hold Trump to certain standards I'm totally cool with that. But, do you have any threads, in this site have you ever make a strong rabble rousing argument against Obama Hillary etc for their war crimes? You're welcome to link whatever in.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

And I'm sure they appreciate your service. No one is shutting a free press down. The MSM is being called out for the propaganda arm they are. State run media w/ globalist philosophy as it were.

I have said, repeatedly, that the antidote to misleading and false news is using multiple sources, evaluating their reliability, and applying critical thinking. These skills can and should be taught in schools to insure that liberal democracy has an informed electorate.

Since I know that IgnoranceIsntBliss is unlikely to provide a brief, cogent answer, I will ask you: What is to be done? Should the media be shut down? Should the news all be vetted by a Federal Department of Truth? Should the publishers and editors be dragged into the street and murdered? Anyone can complain. What we need is solutions. I have proposed mine. What are yours?

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Now that the US has created Al Qaeda, and whether directly or indirectly (probably a whole lot of BOTH), and ISIS and Al Qaeda are burning down the Middle East, should they be left to run amok?

Russia destroyed ISIS completely in two weeks, remember? Don't you think that the failure of Western intervention-- and in this context, Russia is a Western power-- suggests that maybe the affairs of the Muslim world need to be settled by Muslims?

Overthrowing governments like Libya & Syria like Hillary and Obama did (using Al Qaeda and ISIS as paid mercs) doesn't even compare to going and cleaning up the evil dogs one unleashed.

Erm, setting aside whether your grasp of the situation is accurate, what do you propose to do about it? Kill them all and let God sort them out? (Pope Innocent the Third, establishing the Albigensian Crusade. Aren't you glad the Caliph didn't come to the aid of the heretics?)

Meanwhile a strong military isn't inherently militarism.

But a military that exceeds the needs of defense is a temptation to it.

Only time will tell if Trump turns militaristic imperialist. Until then anything anyone can say to this is pure conjecture.

Pretty sure Trump has promised to destroy ISIS, and I don't think he's planning on doing it with sarcastic tweets.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Yawn.

The topics of this thread that surround war criminality and the journalistic farce known as the MSM that sells it to us while protecting the war criminals.

Trump hasn't done anything yet, Obama and Hillary DID. So quit deflecting.

Imagine if a month after Obama got in I came into one of your threads that criticized Bush for Iraq, and I twisted it around to put the blame on Obama.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Let me ask you directly then: what should be done about it?

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a guy I work with said he finally decided to vote for trump because of the clinton "body count"

I asked him if hillary had to testify over benghazi and her emails were investigated twice, why she was never investigated for murder?

he said to me "she's too powerful"

me "yeah, but she was investigated 4 times...."

him "I don't know, its a lot of people dead"

I think decades of TV ads have made us very vulnerable to fake news
edit on 28-2-2017 by syrinx high priest because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

We The People of the United States of America need to as one come to terms with reality on this stuff, and then throw the book at any and all whom are guilty. Without the Rule of Law we get rampant cronyism, corruption, war criminality, MSM as collaborators, etc.

I imagine there are plenty of laws in place that if actually used on out elite masters and their henchmen for a change, would dole out plenty of consequences enough to correct this disaster course they've been propelling us down. For the co-conspirators whom there aren't proper laws in place to punish, they should still be exposed and publicly disgraced as the 21st Century 'lepers' of the criminally insane variety.

From such a broad scale expose, it would become apparent what new laws need to be established (particularly concerning things like toppling foreign governments) to prevent more of the same, while the scores of folks who faced real consequences would paint the picture that this unfunny business is history the repeating of which will not be tolerated and if you get caught you may be executed on live TV for all the world to see.

The collaborators in the MSM, the Big 6 in general, those organizations need to be busted up. That would be a start. "Maljournalism" laws / checks and balances need to be established that prevent this scenario from unfolding again.

As it is, this precedent where when Bush commit war crimes in driving US into Iraq (with all the MSM as the salesmen), half the nation rabidly defended him and then he faced no consequences whatsoever, and then Obama comes in triggers the War In Syria, and faces no consequences instead the MSM controls the narrative preventing anyone from grasping reality and when people do expose it then the other half the nation comes out rabidly defending WAR CRIMES with zero consequences... that's the stuff of Nazi Germany as far as I'm concerned.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   

I knew you couldn't give a brief, coherent answer.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join