It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof that DNC manufactured the Russian controversy in June 2016

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:38 AM
link   
The2ofusr1 found a reddit post that appears to be smoking gun proof that the DNC manufactured the leaks and tried to make it look like the Russians.

Can some of you members put eyes on the post?

Sure looks like they are onto something to me, but I don't have a computer science degree either...

And this post will prove this beyond reasonable doubt with evidence. Not just that, but there is great circumstantial evidence of illegal activity going all the way up to the Obama administration, and provides new motive for why Seth Rich was murdered.
The evidence is presented in this post.

Bottom line:it is unimpeachable that watermarked Russian metadata in Guccifer’s first document drop are associated with a DNC tech worker named Warren Flood who otherwise has nothing to do with the DNC emails.Any media outlet reporting otherwise are probably either working from their own "corrected" copy from Guccifer or spinning hard or both.

Link

edit on 27-5-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee
gph.is...

How the hell do you add gifs?

edit on 27-5-2017 by Vector99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I wouldnt Trust /r/the_donald ,AT ALL, EVER, FOR ANYTHING.

The thread hinges of the false claim that Guccifer 2.0 is a DNC insider and being the_donald they have to bring up Seth Rich since he is their big distraction story of the month.

+15 more 
posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

But you blindly trust WaPo, NYT, and CNN?

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Guccifer 2.0 is not Russian or Romanian, it is the DNC themselves.

Tweet

Guccifer 2.0: Game Over

Metadata suggests it took only 30 minutes to go from a DNC tech/data strategy consultant creating documents to Guccifer2.0 tainting them - all occurring on a date that Guccifer2.0 claimed to be after he was locked out of the DNC Network - occurring on the same day that Guccifer2.0 emerged.

Data found deeper in files now also demonstrates there was a misdirection effort, that, in its larger scope - seems to have been intended to discredit leaks by having leaks blamed on Russian hackers

Link

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99
gph.is...

How the hell do you add gifs?
I'm not sure that you can add animated gifs here?
It does work when you click the link.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

But you blindly trust WaPo, NYT, and CNN?

I dont blindly trust them but I dont put any faith at all in the_donald or 4chan. The_donald is a Trump "supporter" hangout (echo chamber censorship haven for trolls) and 4chan is one of the oldest still running haven of internet trolls and assholes.

+4 more 
posted on May, 27 2017 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

Well, I'm not holding my breath for the MSM to give us anything that distracts from their 'Russian hacking' narrative that seems quite shaky. Julian Assange has said %1000 percent it's not the Russians.

How about the page that wikileaks has tweeted?

It's much the same information but more in depth.

Guccifer 2.0 is not Russian or Romanian.

The DNC leaks were an inside job.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 01:06 AM
link   

The day I believe anything that comes out of Reddit's The_Donald, especially stating PROOOOOOOFFFF, is the day Hell has frozen over.

+7 more 
posted on May, 27 2017 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

The day I believe anything that comes out of Reddit's The_Donald, especially stating PROOOOOOOFFFF, is the day Hell has frozen over.
You would say that..

The question is, do you know about metadata embedded in files?

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

The thread hinges of the false claim that Guccifer 2.0 is a DNC insider and being the_donald they have to bring up Seth Rich since he is their big distraction story of the month.

Thats why I asked people here to put eyes on it.

How are so sure that Guccifer 2.0 is legit?

I know that the claim from the reddit thread is a lie because they are trying to tie it back to Seth Rich. The_Donald NEED Seth Rich Story to be real and they are doing anything they can to make up # and ignore the rest to make it so.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Most likely all faked material created by Russian propaganda team then posted to redit.

Funny how the timing on this stuff is always so perfect.

+9 more 
posted on May, 27 2017 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Oh democrats. You'll never believe anything not gushing forth from the liberal MSM. You are what I call, "A lost cause".

There is no point with you. EVER. Your goose is cooked, done, gone. Bye!

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Well, I'm not holding my breath for the MSM to give us anything that distracts from their 'Russian hacking' narrative that seems quite shaky. Julian Assange has said %1000 percent it's not the Russians.

He also said he doesnt revel his sources. So denying the Russian connections is against his own policy. Not to mention the whole Seth Rich isnt our source *Wink*, Oh here is 20k reward for information on Seth Rich but he isnt our source...

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Most likely all faked material created by Russian propaganda team then posted to redit.

Funny how the timing on this stuff is always so perfect.

Haha, or it's trolls, or convicted concervatives. Funny how it's alway the ruskies for the left though. They weren't really deemed an enemy until Hillary's truths came out.

All that got released were real documents.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 01:17 AM
link   
All you need is a normally functioning brain and some critical thinking to realize it's all BS, both seemingly in short supply these days.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 01:18 AM
link   

He also said he doesnt revel his sources. So denying the Russian connections is against his own policy. Not to mention the whole Seth Rich isnt our source *Wink*, Oh here is 20k reward for information on Seth Rich but he isnt our source...

Assange has categorically denied that it was the Russians. Listen to him yourself at the link below.

"Our source is not a state party. So the answer -- for our interactions -- is no," Assange told anchor Sean Hannity from his quarters at the Ecuadorian Embassy in London, where he has lived under diplomatic protection since 2012.
CNN link

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Well of course I would say it and that's because The_Donald is a bastion of ignorance, hate, and Trump worship. It's not be to trusted ever.

And no, I know nothing about that and I doubt you do either, certainly the people over at T_D don't know anything either.

People cry about fake news all the time these days yet here you are posting this nonsense but Trump supporters will star and flag this till the cows come home all because of partisan politics. People don't give a damn about facts anymore, just anything that confirms their bias.
edit on 27-5-2017 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 01:21 AM
link   

He also said he doesnt revel his sources. So denying the Russian connections is against his own policy.

How so? What source was revealed?

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Really??? I could swear they were our enemies for a long time actually. We had a whole Cold War and everything. Or haven't you heard???

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join