It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Told FBI's Mueller To Deliver Uranium To Russians In 2009 "Secret Tarmac Meeting"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+31 more 
posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton facilitated the transfer a highly enriched uranium (HEU) previously confiscated by the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) during a 2006 “nuclear smuggling sting operation involving one Russian national and several Georgian accomplices,” a newly leaked classified cable shows.

So-called “background” information was provided in the cable which gave vague details on a 2006 nuclear smuggling sting operation in which the U.S. government took possession of some HEU previously owned by the Russians.

"Over two years ago Russia requested a ten-gram sample of highly enriched uranium (HEU) seized in early 2006 in Georgia during a nuclear smuggling sting operation involving one Russian national and several Georgian accomplices. The seized HEU was transferred to U.S. custody and is being held at a secure DOE facility."

The secret “action request,” dated Aug. 17, 2009, was sent out by Secretary of State Clinton and was addressed to the United States Ambassador to Georgia Embassy Tbilisi, the Russian Embassy, and Ambassador John Beyrle.

www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Whats the point of this thread? Do you think something was done wrong?

+14 more 
posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   

I apologize I had to shorten the title to fit in the limit.

This was leaked from wikileaks.

Its interesting at least for the optics, Hillary having Mueller clandestinely deliver uranium samples to the Russians on the tarmac. What is it with Hillary and uranium and Russians, and tarmac meetings?

Having said that, I will have to delve deeper to see if any laws were broken here.

It appears the motivation for this was to have Russia help with fighting nuclear terrorism, which I would support.

But again the democrats have been telling us that they know the Russians have been our enemies who have attempted to hack our selections for years and have done far more terrible things.

Why would the past administration be so chummy with them and uranium?

And it could show some more potential ties with HIllary and Mueller. The fact that Mueller is hiring Clinton funders left and right does seem odd.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   
It was so secret and classified that they left a paper trail and documentation of the event behind? They're not very smart evil geniuses.

Not saying it didn't happen but the motive and circumstances behind the leak are throwing up red flags for me personally. Just another rabbit to keep chasing down the hole in my opinion.
edit on 6/19/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   
By god G, I owe you a steak dinner.
This broke this morning and I was beginning to wonder if anybody would ever notice.

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
It was so secret and classified that they left a paper trail and documentation of the event behind? They're not very smart.

Not saying it didn't happen but the motive and circumstances behind the leak are throwing up red flags for me personally. Just another rabbit to keep chasing down the hole in my opinion.

Hmm.

Just like Sessions meetings that were on the books but are screamed about as shady.

And these documents were classified, unlike sessions meetings where not only was it on the books but was in public.

Again though, I have not seen any proof that anything illegal was done here.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: flatbush71
This broke this morning and I was beginning to wonder if anybody would ever notice.

I like mine medium with a baked potato, only butter.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

Other than circumventing the entire National Security apparatus of the entire United States Government not much.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

a reply to: D8Tee

Other than circumventing the entire National Security apparatus of the entire United States Government not much.

I'm no fan of HRC, but what exactly was done wrong here?

I don't want to start hyperventilating like the left with the mere mention of Russia.
edit on 19-6-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   
How is this something crazy and bad?

The U.S. gave some uranium confiscated from a joint sting to Russia at the request of Georgia to help them with forensic analysis.

Nothing was "sold" and no "deals" were made in any way. It's right there in the email.

Hillary haters that believe anything bring in good ad revenue I bet.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

I like mine medium with a baked potato, only butter.

Democrats have Republicans so confused that they're not investigating any of these new revelations about Clinton, Obama, Lynch, etc..

I take part of that back.. I think the Lynch/Clinton tarmac meeting is being investigated?

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I want to look further into this, but wasn't the US's official stance that is was appalled at Russian actions in Georgia in 2008?

I must look deeper, but I seem to recall the media and US politicians being furious over russian aggression, but it seems that the US knew that Georgians had stolen Russian uranium. The thought of nuclear terrorism frightens me about more than anything, so why would the official US stance be condemning Russia if they secretly knew there were nuclear theives in Georgia?

It again makes the official US policy towards Russia to be hypocritical and dangerous

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I thought Crooked Hillary said the Russians were our enemy? Uranium samples to Putin and top secret....wiki leaks...Barry must have found some flexibility after the second term election...this was supposed to stay in a folder.....

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   

"According to an unaccredited news site without a single investigative journalist on the payroll, who just copy pastes stories from mainstream news sites and conspiracy forums..muller helped Hillary sell uranium..."

If so then why isn't trump doing anything???

Why is he helping them get away with treason???

Is he in on it???

He runs all law enforcement branches?!?!

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks so the US military joined forces on old soviet soil to help Vladdy retrieve his fuel and take some out of their country? Cute story, and sounds good on paper, but not reality. Many nations complained to the UN about the Georgia invasion, land grab it was called. But that's is a fairy tale. What went down at the Tarmac? Too much fish here....

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

"According to an unaccredited news site without a single investigative journalist on the payroll, who just copy pastes stories from mainstream news sites and conspiracy forums..muller helped Hillary sell uranium..."

If so then why isn't trump doing anything???

Why is he helping them get away with treason???

Is he in on it???

He runs all law enforcement branches?!?!

The source is Wikileaks, which ATS does not allow us to link to directly.

Please show me one wikileaks story that has been shown to be false.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   
For starts, there are entire sections and agencies of the government who's sole purpose is to safe guard, transport and handle all nuclear material.

Just because " I can't be charged Clinton " comes up with the bright idea of covertly passing samples to the Russians in the middle of the night on a airport tarmac in Moscow is just a little outside the literally thousands of rules, policies, regulations and laws that govern the handling of said materials.

I don't know what she had on him to sucker him into doing it, but he needs to have a sit-down with a whole lot of people and explain his actions in great detail.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: flatbush71 we went in, took uranium, and brought it back from Russia, and then gave them samples of it.....just me????

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Now this is some real collusion.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Wikileaks is the most credible of any info. Actual documents without pro or con biased commentary.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join