It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Told FBI's Mueller To Deliver Uranium To Russians In 2009 "Secret Tarmac Meeting"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

How much so you want that leaker punished? A staged "robbery" was not enough?

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

How much so you want that leaker punished? A staged "robbery" was not enough?

This was leaked after your supposed "leaker" was killed. Once again, here is what the cable actually says:

--Further, with the delivery of this sample, we hope to
collaborate more closely on promoting a more effective
relationship between our law enforcement organizations to
counter illicit trafficking of nuclear materials.

--In particular, such efforts were underscored in the July
Summit joint presidential statement on nuclear cooperation
regarding our commitments to strengthen cooperation to stop
acts of nuclear terrorism. Securing vulnerable nuclear
materials and improving nuclear security within our two
countries is our highest priority.

-- It is our hope to eventually establish a more systematic
mechanism to facilitate U.S.-Russian cooperation on
investigations into nuclear smuggling cases. We continue to
believe that Russia should be concerned by the prospect that
HEU was diverted from one of its facilities, and should
actively investigate the incident.

Cable 09STATE85588_a

It was part of an authorized program investigating potential nuclear trafficking. Nice try at disinformation, though.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee
a reply to: Grambler

Whats the point of this thread? Do you think something was done wrong?

The idea is to put "Clinton" and "Mueller" together in a sentence with "Russia." It is classic Russian disinformation. The idea is for the story to be sufficiently detailed that it becomes a blur and the paranoid jump to their own conclusion. It was part of a legal, authorized operation. Clinton was acting as Secretary of State, Mueller was acting on behalf of the FBI, and the uranium was a sample thought to be stolen from a facility in the former Soviet Union. Still, the usual suspects are hammering away.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   

The story shows the conflict of interest Mueller has with the investigation.
He has a "close" relationship with Comey.
Now we know he has some kind of relationship with Clinton.
There are many other people that would be much more appropriate to be a "special prosecutor" in this situation.

All this aside from the fact that Comey manipulated the justice system to get a special prosecutor in place after the deputy AG said there was no need for one.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: flatbush71
By god G, I owe you a steak dinner.
This broke this morning and I was beginning to wonder if anybody would ever notice.

I like mine medium with a baked potato, only butter.

Democrats have Republicans so confused that they're not investigating any of these new revelations about Clinton, Obama, Lynch, etc..

I take part of that back.. I think the Lynch/Clinton tarmac meeting is being investigated?

Now with Comey out of the way, all four investigations of the Clinton Foundation are free to go forward!! You can look at the biggest donors to the Clinton Foundation, you will find that many link back to the media through a twisted spider web ! This is the reason the media has created so much fake news chiding President Trump about the Russians for they cannot afford to have these investigations go forward IMO.. Deflection and throw stuff hoping at least something will misdirect and or stick.
youtu.be...

edit on 727thk17 by 727Sky because: ...

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Bear with me for some lunacy

I'm going to tie the Clintons, Putin, Obama, Mueller, the Bundys, Harry Reid, the BLM (Bureau of Land Management) and Comey all together.

The land that the Bundys were settled on was found to have Uranium under it. Uranium from different places has different properties and about the quickest way to find out is putting it in a processing facility of which Russia has several, Mueller was the go between for the Clintons and Russia to have the Uranium checked out. This Uranium was found to be the desirable stuff and the Clintons already have a buyer for it - China thanks to Harry Reid. Since the Clintons already had dealings with the Chinese, dealings were set up for them to come in and mine the uranium. The land that was disputed by the BLM and the "squatters" in Oregon was found to have the same type of uranium. It is unknown at this time whats going to happen to the BLM land at least until the Bundy trial is over. Anyway the BLM had the task of removing said squatters for Harry Reid.

Someone allegedly in the FBI got trigger happy and shot one of the protestors in Oregon. Comey helped cover that up for the Clintons. Now the Clinton Crime Group (CCG) owes and owns Comey. It was thought that when Trump came in, the Bundys and their helpful militia would get a fair trial. Nope, just more of the same.

Mueller, now, being hand picked by the Clintons, who own him, too, is now in the position of not uncovering Trump collusion, but COVERING up all the Clinton collusion with the BLM, Bundys, China, Russia and the FBI as well as other individuals. I look for Trump to end up with at least half of the Clinton Foundation for services rendered. Business as UNusual.

Tom Clancey would have had a field day with these plot twists.

Feel free to add to these twists and turns if you so desire...

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   
It appears the Clinton's love 'Secret Tarmac Meetings'.
This must be where Bill got the idea for his secret tarmac meeting with Loretta Lynch.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: UKTruth
Quite surprised our resident Russian conspiracy theory lunatic is not interested in this thread...

And I am not surprised that our resident Russian conspiracy denialist lunatic is already here. Leaks are illegal and leakers need to be punished... unless they make Clinton look bad.

Denial - nah, I think this meeting was at best shady. I guess THIS particular Russian meeting was ok with you, lol.. even though your mind usually wanders into crazy town whenever Russia is mentioned.

edit on 20/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: UKTruth
Quite surprised our resident Russian conspiracy theory lunatic is not interested in this thread...

And I am not surprised that our resident Russian conspiracy denialist lunatic is already here. Leaks are illegal and leakers need to be punished... unless they make Clinton look bad.

Here we go again with this narrative that leaks about Clinton are accepted.

Why can't you people make up your mind.

I thought the Russians hacked HIllary and the DNC.

Its funny that Hillary supporters call them hacks some times, and leaks others, depending on what benefits them at the time.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   
nvm
edit on 20-6-2017 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

Bear with me for some lunacy
Sure, why not. It seems fitting in this thread.

The land that the Bundys were settled on was found to have Uranium under it.
Could you provide some proof, perhaps a link?
When I look up Uranium deposits in Nevada I find the Rundberg mine which was not near the Bundys ranch and it was closed back in 1966. Western Uranium has done some mineral exploration back in 2005 for, among other things, Uranium but this is even further away from the Bundys ranch. By the way, the land the Bundys settled on, the Bundy ranch, has nothing to do with the BLM. That land was leased in the past by the Bundys for cattle grazing. It is and has been BLM.

The land to which Cliven Bundy claims ancestral rights was originally inhabited by the Moapa Paiute people.[2] In 1848, as part of the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo, the United States purchased from Mexico land that is now the southwestern region of the United States. Since then, the government has continuously owned land in what is now Nevada,
Source

Uranium from different places has different properties and about the quickest way to find out is putting it in a processing facility of which Russia has several, Mueller was the go between for the Clintons and Russia to have the Uranium checked out.
Source? Link maybe? What does, “putting it in a processing facility”, mean and why would the Clintons, assuming they were connected here, need the Russians?

This Uranium was found to be the desirable stuff and the Clintons already have a buyer for it - China thanks to Harry Reid.
Source?
Harry Reid and China again?

Claim: Senator Harry Reid and a Chinese company building a solar plant are behind a standoff between federal agents and a Nevada rancher [Cliven Bundy]. FALSE!

The site that ENN Mojave Energy [China] was planning to buy in order to build a solar plant is nowhere near the public land Bundy has been disputing with the government, and ENN gave up the solar project and terminated its agreement to buy land to house it as far back as June 2013:
Snopes.

Since the Clintons already had dealings with the Chinese, dealings were set up for them to come in and mine the uranium.
How’s that Chinese mining operation in Nevada going?

The land that was disputed by the BLM and the "squatters" in Oregon was found to have the same type of uranium.
Source? You could link to an image of your back side and I would start to believe you at this point.

Feel free to add to these twists and turns if you so desire...
How about straighten some of these crazy twists out unless you going for a sci-fi plot?

edit on 6/20/2017 by Devino because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Wrong state , Oregon..........
Snopes has zero credibility.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I'm not normally a Clinton defender.....and I normally stick to the ancient culture forums but I figured I would come have a look see....
If the goal is trying to show Clinton and Mueller have a relationship beyond professional how does this help when Mules is FBI head and Clinton is Sec of State? I think there are a multitude of things other than this that show a relationship.

Furthermore....seems to me the Russians wanted to make sure this was the sample they were worried about and not something different that might indicate a yuuuuuuggger problem.

Still...if Mueller's investigation doesn't touch upon what happened under Obama this is a partisan witch hunt. Obama made several high profile and public comments about investigations the DOJ were undertaking. Especially when race was flagged as a possible motive or issue

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Want to see what collusion looks like?

It seems the Democrats keep accusing Trump of the very things they themselves are guilty of.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: flatbush71
Wrong state , Oregon..........
Snopes has zero credibility.
Care to provide any proof or are we supposed to assume you are more credible than Snopes.com?
What does Oregon have to do with Clinton, Cliven Bundy and supposed Uranium mines? I would be more than happy to read any relevant material but so far you and NightFlight have provided nothing but your personal conjectures

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   
i am with you grambler is that around the same time she helped sell 20 percent of our uranium to russia as others have spoke on. was this returning a sample of russian uranium so they could track it back to place it was stolen from or a sample of the stuff she was selling yes i know there is difference between uranium ore and processed enriched uranium but we have no idea what was actually transferred and i doubt muller didn't know the difference either.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Well, look at that; real evidence of collusion with the Russians!! Al those demanding justice against Trump, for claims he colluded, will be doing the same since there is roof she colluded, right? Oh, and her boss, too, right?

Right?

Do I hear crickets?

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

"According to an unaccredited news site without a single investigative journalist on the payroll, who just copy pastes stories from mainstream news sites and conspiracy forums..muller helped Hillary sell uranium..."

If so then why isn't trump doing anything???

Why is he helping them get away with treason???

Is he in on it???

He runs all law enforcement branches?!?!

So, you claim it's "treason", which would mean both Hillary and O, but your response to this is to blame Trump?!?

Wow...just wow.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Crickets.

Well looks like this is conclusive evidence,
Will looks forward to the end of Mueller
as"Special Counsel".

Trump was never even under investigation to start with.

So why is there even a need for Mueller?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join