It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Told FBI's Mueller To Deliver Uranium To Russians In 2009 "Secret Tarmac Meeting"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Please then link to wikileaks.

Oh wait, thats against T and C.

You could have quoted the document verbatim and provided the file number so people could look it up on their own, as I did here. Instead, you published zerohedge's pro-Trump spin.

The documents are there, I discussed the documents. If you don't like it, post your own link.

Discussed, but did not quote nor place in context.

Oh thats right, your MSM outlets won't cover any story that isn't 100% pro hillary or anti trump.

The story is over seven years old. It was covered at the time:

www.washingtonpost.com...

www.cbsnews.com...

www.voanews.com...

Oh, and Mueller was appointed by Bush, not Clinton.
edit on 21-6-2017 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   
You people need to stop using the term deep state. You can't just appropriate the term for fcking everything! Deep state means there's a secret cabal or whathaveyou that controls the government from the shadows. If you believe that then you believe in New World Order, illuminaty, Alex Jones and Greek yogurt that turns the frogs gay lol.

Also if there's a deep state then Trump is a puppet. You can't spout conspiracies but then insist Trump isn't part of it, he's fighting back against the evil shadowy figures. It's all just a fantasy, no more no less than Trump colluding with Russia.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: GokuVsSuperman0
You people need to stop using the term deep state. You can't just appropriate the term for fcking everything! Deep state means there's a secret cabal or whathaveyou that controls the government from the shadows. If you believe that then you believe in New World Order, illuminaty, Alex Jones and Greek yogurt that turns the frogs gay lol.

Also if there's a deep state then Trump is a puppet. You can't spout conspiracies but then insist Trump isn't part of it, he's fighting back against the evil shadowy figures. It's all just a fantasy, no more no less than Trump colluding with Russia.

Well thanks for telling me what words I can use.

But then again, what would I expect from someone who is happy that proud hard working illegal immirgrants are illegally voting.

Deep state, intelligence community, whatever.

They clearly dislike Trump, hence all of the leaks.

You can chose to ignore it if you want. Clearly as someone who welcomes illegals voting you don't care about this country anyways, so I guess your opinion on the matter means very little to me.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: GokuVsSuperman0

Conspiracy peddlers had to invent the "Deep State" to explain why one of their own is in power but nothing has changed. In fact, the President's power has always been constrained by the Constitution. Trump is doing an excellent job of wrecking the Executive Branch, however.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Either that or the people around Trump put the good of the nation above loyalty to an unbelievably bad boss.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Either that or the people around Trump put the good of the nation above loyalty to an unbelievably bad boss.

Ah yes. The illegal leakers are concerned with the good of the nation, and so they are trying to reverse the results of an election.

Makes sense.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Ah yes. The illegal leakers are concerned with the good of the nation, and so they are trying to reverse the results of an election.

Who posted this eight year old document to WikiLeaks all of a sudden? Some illegal leaker? Or a hero who is trying to save our beloved legally elected President?

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Never said I welcomed illegals voting, just find it weird to get angry at them when American Citizens don't vote. Deep state does not mean intelligence community, that's why I was telling you Trump ppl to stop using words and phrases without knowing their meaning. You're just using "Deep State" because ooooh it sounds scary.

There are also a lot of leaks coming out of the white house, by your logic that means everyone he hired there dislikes him. Well it's either that or journalists are doing their jobs and protecting sources.

It really is Reality Vs Fantasy. Either there's a deep state involving every intelligence agency and media outlet (save Fox News because they have higher ideals) that is responsible for all the negative light that's placed on Trump. Or, and stay with me on this one, Ted Cruz was right and Trump is a pathological liar who keeps diggin his own hole deeper and deeper.

The media, especially CNN feel guilty about giving Trump more free airtime then any other candidate so they are being hard on him. But his own actions and words are why he's put into a negative light.

The deep state didn't tell Trump to accuse his predecessor of crimes without proof, to have weird conversations with James Comey, to seemingly admit to obstruction of justice. Just because these things are being reported negatively doesn't mean it isn't all Trump's doing.

He recently railed at his deputy attorney general Rod Rosenstein saying something along the lines of "I'm being investigate for firing Comey by the people who told me to fire Comey". This is who Trump is, always deflect. It's always someone else's fault, mostly the Democrats. The Buck NEVER stops at Trump.

I understand that you think I'm some sort of Anti-Trump libtard. But I don't believe he or his campaign colluded with Russia. Despite media,Trump and Trump's lawyer saying so, I don't believe Trump is under investigation until Mueller says he is. I like to believe in facts and unsubstantiated news reports(though they may be true) are just speculation until proven otherwise.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: GokuVsSuperman0
Never said I welcomed illegals voting, just find it weird to get angry at them when American Citizens don't vote. Deep state does not mean intelligence community, that's why I was telling you Trump ppl to stop using words and phrases without knowing their meaning. You're just using "Deep State" because ooooh it sounds scary.

There are also a lot of leaks coming out of the white house, by your logic that means everyone he hired there dislikes him. Well it's either that or journalists are doing their jobs and protecting sources.

It really is Reality Vs Fantasy. Either there's a deep state involving every intelligence agency and media outlet (save Fox News because they have higher ideals) that is responsible for all the negative light that's placed on Trump. Or, and stay with me on this one, Ted Cruz was right and Trump is a pathological liar who keeps diggin his own hole deeper and deeper.

The media, especially CNN feel guilty about giving Trump more free airtime then any other candidate so they are being hard on him. But his own actions and words are why he's put into a negative light.

The deep state didn't tell Trump to accuse his predecessor of crimes without proof, to have weird conversations with James Comey, to seemingly admit to obstruction of justice. Just because these things are being reported negatively doesn't mean it isn't all Trump's doing.

He recently railed at his deputy attorney general Rod Rosenstein saying something along the lines of "I'm being investigate for firing Comey by the people who told me to fire Comey". This is who Trump is, always deflect. It's always someone else's fault, mostly the Democrats. The Buck NEVER stops at Trump.

I understand that you think I'm some sort of Anti-Trump libtard. But I don't believe he or his campaign colluded with Russia. Despite media,Trump and Trump's lawyer saying so, I don't believe Trump is under investigation until Mueller says he is. I like to believe in facts and unsubstantiated news reports(though they may be true) are just speculation until proven otherwise.

I didn't call you an anti trump libtard.

I criticized your calling illegals voting insirational.

How do you know there is no proof that Obama improperly spied on Trump?

I guess we will see.

I also think Fox sucks.

and its not just us Trump people criticism the intelligence community. Many liberals such as Glenn Greenwald have spoken to the dangers of the intelligence community trying to take down Trump.

It doesn't have to be an NWO conspiracy. I suppose you don't believe Hoover was interfering with politics and spying on folks he didnt like and releasing info.

Was that too just a fantasy?

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

The fact that Mueller is hiring Clinton funders left and right does seem odd.

But that fact shouldn't really bother President Trump or his team.

The Clinton Foundation lists Donald J. Trump as a contributor with a cumulative lifetime donation amount between $100,001 to $250,000. It’s not clear if Trump himself made a personal contribution, but tax forms show that the Donald J. Trump Foundation (which Trump controls) donated $100,000 to the foundation in 2009 and reserved a table at the Clinton Foundation gala for $10,000 in 2010.  
Trump’s daughter Ivanka is also listed as a donor who gave between $5,001 and $10,000 and her father-in-law, Charles Kushner, gave between $250,001 and $500,000.

Source

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

The Clinton Foundation lists Donald J. Trump as a contributor with a cumulative lifetime donation amount between $100,001 to $250,000. It’s not clear if Trump himself made a personal contribution, but tax forms show that the Donald J. Trump Foundation (which Trump controls) donated $100,000 to the foundation in 2009 and reserved a table at the Clinton Foundation gala for $10,000 in 2010.  
Trump’s daughter Ivanka is also listed as a donor who gave between $5,001 and $10,000 and her father-in-law, Charles Kushner, gave between $250,001 and $500,000.

Source

Can you point to the donation to the Clinton campaign or PACs supporting her...? After all, the animus was created during the campaign, not before, which is the entire point. Citing Foundation donations before the election is a deflection - and a bad one.
edit on 21/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Source

Ok the using that logic;

it seems like Trump had connections to HIllary. So Hillary, and everyone connected to her should also be investigated for Russian collusion.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

I'm not postulating any particular logic at all. Simply stating it shouldn't bother him or his team as he too, thought donations to the Clinton's was worthwhile.

edit on 21-6-2017 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   

I'm not postulating any particular logic at all. Simply stating it shouldn't bother him or his team as he too, thought donations to the Clinton's was worthwhile.

...and your statement makes no sense. The donations being questioned were to the Clinton campaign as she ran against Trump. Obviously that is completely different to a foundation donation before the rather vitriolic election cycle took place.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

...and your statement makes no sense. The donations being questioned were to the Clinton campaign as she ran against Trump. Obviously that is completely different to a foundation donation before the rather vitriolic election cycle took place.

No, actually YOUR statement makes no sense. The title of this thread is an incident that occurred in 2009 (long before this vitriolic campaign), the donations from the Trump family and Trump himself to the Clinton's were also in 2009 and 2010, long before this vitriolic campaign. Why are we even talking about this previous election cycle, it's not a part of the equation of this discussion, so any further discussion about it will be ignored.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001
wrecking it how he actually get stuff done even with all the fake russian investigations going on around him. . and yes this needs to be looked at because it could show that mueller too was possibly a killary stooge and could lend more evidence that all this stuff is nothing but an act of sedition against aeated president. seriously why when he came in power trump didn't lay off all the top management in fbi and justice because we the people have zero faith in them after cliton occurrence i meant investigation sorry i was channeling loretta for a second. thank you grambler for bringing this to our attention

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: proteus33
Lol You called a former director of the FBI a "killary stooge". He's a Republican, appointed by a Republican President, who did such a good job his term was extended for two years. Where is this kool-aid you all drink to try to justify anyway to discredit him. For all you know he's trying to help Trump. No one actually knows, he hasn't said sh*t. But just because he's in a potential position to do political harm you all jump on him.

I don't understand, let the investigation go on quietly, it finishes. Russia bad, Trump good. Then he moves on. Why attack his deputy attorney general, why have anti-mueller White House talking points?

"You may be the first president in history to go down because you can’t stop inappropriately talking about an investigation that if you just were quiet, would clear you" - Senator Lindsay Graham.

Best quote of the month

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   
It depends on how much and what they got for it!

"IF" The Russians had a lot of Uranium
Stolen they would keep it very quiet.

And they would want to know IF
this Uranium was from Them!
so they would test a sample.
and keep it All very quiet.

IF !

how much MORE Russians Uranium is out there?

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: GokuVsSuperman0

Conspiracy peddlers had to invent the "Deep State" to explain why one of their own is in power but nothing has changed. In fact, the President's power has always been constrained by the Constitution. Trump is doing an excellent job of wrecking the Executive Branch, however.

LOL..."conspiracy peddlers". Where do you actually think "deep state" came from? It was around long before your president Donald J. Trump ever came into power.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join