It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is just same as Bush, Obama and Clinton?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Today I was informed that I need to wake up because Trump is the same as Bush was, as Obama was, and as Clinton would have been.

Well, maybe... then again it's too soon to tell.

Yeah, yeah, he's wealthy, and sleazy, and a meanie. He has a pathology of exaggeration. Etc.

What else? Where's the SIZZLE?

Until anyone can show how Trump is a Disaster Capitalist (invested in profiteering from global disaster), or he proves himself to be just another American Imperialist, for as long as that's the case all the while the Ruling Establishment's stooges are at war with him, Trump is not just like Bush & Obama (all of whom are Ruling Establishment minions and tried to stop Trump). He has all of those businesses that should paint a clear picture, and still no jazz after the most over the top paparazzi gold rush in human history?

Quit crapping the bed, crying wolf, before the jury is even in.

The Two Party + MSM + IC System has had over a year to play their games and dig as deep as they could, and what do they have to show for? Oh, shoddy Hitler comparisons, and an endless list of Russian minion conjecture bound together by a dodgy "dossier".

The thing is, that'd be all fine and dandy if only the bulk of the people with this obsession would have ever held Hillary up to the same standards.

And then the nerve to talk about people being cultish, when Obama what his "Honeymoon" persists. Not a liar, he walked free of sin and scandal like Jesus Hussein Christ.

edit on 19-2-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Time will tell. Anyone can talk a good game, take a few actions, but we will not be able to tell until we see if the policy of constant war is changed or not.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Either it's the most genius master plan of all time, or it's not.

I'm guessing the latter because what we are witnessing is so unprecedented. Many things that are happening are detrimental, counter productive and unnecessary for the globalist agenda.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Love it, I have said on here numerous times alot of people on the left are not good at critical thinking, this is why they have handlers.

Lets not fogot the Nazis were progressives, and being conservative is the new counterculture.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   

It will take Trump until 2024 to catch up to those two and seeing he is late in that gate ,he will never come close to winning that race .

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

But will the CIA allow the policy of constant war to change? And if they don't McCain will raise the cry to protect the people.

While I totally dislike what Obama has done to this country, I always felt Obama was a reluctant participant. At the same time, he may well have supported ISIS.

Go figure how I came up with that.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   
dbl.
edit on 19-2-2017 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Trump is a clown, just possibly a better clown that the ones who went before him.
He cant be worse than Bush, surely cant be worse than Obama, definitely wont be as bad as Clinton could have been.
Corporate stooge, yes thats a given, still cant believe he was the best option of the two that were chosen

Lets see what he has got over the next few months and years

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Today I was informed that I need to wake up because Trump is the same as Bush was, as Obama was, and as Clinton would have been.
Yeah, yeah, he's wealthy, and sleazy, and a meanie. He has a pathology of exaggeration. Etc.
What else? Where's the SIZZLE?

What about the little people, happy enough little people until Trump, and his sons came along,
www.abovetopsecret.com...
I only ask don't forget it, biggest little sizzle I can think of. This is a category indigenous to Trump alone, nothing to do with America, more to do with an oligarch. It's not even about him at the end of the day, it's about those who would support him, even a little bit..if only they all knew.
edit on 19-2-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   
If nothing else, it's nice to see the deep state and cronies reeling and scrambling and coming more fully into the light!

Trump likes to keep promises. If we ALL LeftRightMiddleOther were to demand we stop our foreign policy nightmare of nation-toppling, I think his ego would demand he deliver!

Think about that: We The People could drop our partisanship for one grand and noble cause. Babies would thank us. The world would stop hating us as much as they do.

Anyone know how those White House petitions work?

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

Think about that: We The People could drop our partisanship for one grand and noble cause. Babies would thank us. The world would stop hating us as much as they do.

But, but, but Trump called Rosie O'Donnell a fat disgusting pig!

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
If nothing else, it's nice to see the deep state and cronies reeling and scrambling and coming more fully into the light!

Trump likes to keep promises. If we ALL LeftRightMiddleOther were to demand we stop our foreign policy nightmare of nation-toppling, I think his ego would demand he deliver!

Anyone know how those White House petitions work?

Okay, hows the Trumpometer going? If you think about that, it mostly means that...Meh not so good as regards much thus far.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Trump is nothing like Obama otherwise most of the german people wouldn't freak out for no good reason and they hate Trump because they didn't do proper research like i did. Obama is nothing short like Jesus here in germany. I'm dead serious. The information about Trump is avaiable and really easy to verify but for some strange reason they don't want to know. A huge part of the german news outlets painted Trump as the Antichrist himself and witheld crucial information about him. The only goal was and still is to undermine his legimitacy as the president of the united states of america. They have no respect for him at all. If it weren't for this site i wouldn't even know about his accomplishments as of late. No media should have so much power that they nearly brainwash and control the whole population. Something has to be done to change that. Rather sooner than later.

I have to admit watching the MSM meltdown after his election was pure comedy gold. I'm only 34 but i've never seen a president who speaks directly from his heart to his people. I just hope for americas sake that more people get involved in politics now and start working together instead of against each other. Trump showed the world that politics don't have to be boring or overly complicated. I wish germany had his own Trump...maybe some day.

The weird thing is that most germans treated the american election as a joke and united against Trump (under false and withheld information i might add) but we are facing the same thing now. Merkel is already dead in the water but her counterpart is just like a Merkel V.1.5. It doesn't even matter who will win because nothings gonna change. It seems like i will be stuck in the open border and globalism agenda for quite some time and nobody freaking cares. I'm sick of this crap. Nowadays everything is offensive and if you support Trump you are just another Nazi. It starts to feel like the invasion of the bodysnatchers over here.

Just give Trump a chance to prove himself. He is your president after all. If or when he fails then it's time to get the torches and pitchforks out. Nothing that he has done so far warants this kind of hate and rage he is still facing. There is also a strange JFK vibe in the air and i mean not in a good way. I really hope nothing happens to him or his family.

PN: It feels a little bit strange to defend someone who isn't even really my president but i like him and he has my full support. I wish i could say the same about Merkel and my government. I'm so glad that i didn't fall for the anti american propaganda. Dodged a huge bullet there. I would be so miserable with all the unnecessary hate and i just love meat too much.

edit on 19-2-2017 by Perfectenemy because: Forgot some sentences sorry sometimes i get carried away

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   
They are all more similar than they are different. As I said in another thread, just a bunch of gators and moccasins. The presentations are very different. They work for different factions of the ruling elite. In practice they have minor differences. Nothing revolutionary.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: pirhanna
They are all more similar than they are different. As I said in another thread, just a bunch of gators and moccasins. The presentations are very different. They work for different factions of the ruling elite. In practice they have minor differences. Nothing revolutionary.

I thought the elite was with Hillary? What did she do to piss them off? They burned billions of dollars for a candidate who wasn't supposed to win? Isn't this kinda counterproductive. Just following your logic mind you but does that mean that the war on the MSM is just another ploy of the elite too? Again this seems pretty stupid because they already own the MSM. Has the elite gone mental or why would they start to devour their own. Their grand plan is the equivalent to Dr. Evils genius ideas. This is really strange.

new topics

top topics

join