It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump documentary exposes billionaire's shocking treatment of Scottish family.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
It's five years since the award winning film by Anthony Baxter, "You've been Trumped' was first aired exposing the astonishingly bad treatment and insults doled out by Trump on local people in this wild but beautiful part of Scotland in Aberdeenshire, after he began building his golf course x two there.
The film focuses on 92-year-old Mollie Forbes a widow, who lives in her own house, and her son Michael who runs a farm nearby.
It also focuses on goverment compliance with many of Trumps demands, how the police harass them, how the filmaker is harassed, and an Irish site supervisor who sounds more like the Irish mafia with his veiled threat to the filmaker.

The first video is a preview, the second is the full-length film itself.

Anthony Baxter has also made a second film called, You've been Trumped too' updating the situation as it is now. Since it is current, below is just the preview,

Lessons to be learned all round, and for all of us to take note I think. This how an oligarch, (not too strong a word IMO) works.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
It's five years since the award winning film by Anthony Baxter, "You've been Trumped' was first aired exposing the astonishingly bad treatment and insults doled out by Trump on local people in this wild but beautiful part of Scotland in Aberdeenshire, after he began building his golf course x two there.
[snip]
I

I saw this, awhile ago, and it is "deplorable". [snip] believe this man is awesome! No he is not!! He is a narcissistic LIAR!!! Remember his TWEET stating he was the " I was the first and only GOP candidate to state their will be no cuts to Social Security, medicaid and Medicare"! Thank God Bernie Sanders blew up his Twitter quote!!!! LOL

edit on 5-1-2017 by kurthall because: Fix

edit on 1.5.2017 by Kandinsky because: Snipped pejorative and long quote

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

I saw this, awhile ago, and it is "deplorable". [snip] believe this man is awesome! No he is not!! He is a narcissistic LIAR!!! Remember his TWEET stating he was the " I was the first and only GOP candidate to state their will be no cuts to Social Security, medicaid and Medicare"! Thank God Bernie Sanders blew up his Twitter quote!!!! LOL

Yes, I have just been looking at Bernie's bargeing thinking of putting it in here also as a loose comparison of untrustworthiness, but what's already going on in Aberdeen is just full of everything that you would not believe in this day and age.
edit on 1.5.2017 by Kandinsky because: Snipped quote of removed post

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Trumtards . Why don't you just say Trump supporters. Most of us are smart enough to know that there is a hidden hand that controls both parties. Throw your buzzwords in the trash and get a clue

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
This documentary is one of the main reasons I loathe the man. I watched it when it came out and have hated the man ever since. Absolutely VILE behaviour.

I know all the trumpets will find a way to defend his behaviour here. But it's disgusting.

Let the hypocrisy begin!

Well done for posting this Op.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thenail
a reply to: kurthall

Trumtards . Why don't you just say Trump supporters. Most of us are smart enough to know that there is a hidden hand that controls both parties. Throw your buzzwords in the trash and get a clue

I agree. I hate the word libtard, trumptard isn't acceptable either. Call them trumpets. Not insulting or juvenile.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Op, I assure you this thread will die as no Trump supporter will watch this damning documentary.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   
See its all well and good moaning about Trump being the president but why attack him from the angle that you are???... I am not a American so I have no dog in this fight although may have a outside interest being in the EU..

The elephant in the room is that HAD BERINE BEEN ALLOWED TO RUN the situation you find yourself in would not matter, Trump would not be Prez and the regressive left liberals would still have a saviour. Why is this situation not being aired with outrage?, talk about dropping a bollock...

Putting up docu's on how he went about his Golf estate when he is a real estate investor does what???...

America is f#cking broken, as in smashed to bits Trump offered that "f#ck you" that Moore spoke of, the only person who would have beaten him was Bernie, the ball was dropped by the left so enjoy the next 4 years and more than likely 8.....

RA
edit on 5-1-2017 by slider1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

This is what occurs when you listen to only one side of the story. It's a fallacious one-sided argument, and no more than propaganda.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

This is what occurs when you listen to only one side of the story. It's a fallacious one-sided argument, and no more than propaganda.

Ladies and gentlemen. We have the first lot of excuses! Hooray!

Funny, cuz the footage is hard to argue with...if you watch it,

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014
Op, I assure you this thread will die as no Trump supporter will watch this damning documentary.

Well, I am aware it may die, many of my threads do, and I make it in good faith, But, it is for everybody to watch, and it's for everybody's good to watch as I see it. I can only hope they do.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Why don't you just watch it, you've an hour to go yet.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   

edit on 5-1-2017 by smurfy because: Double.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: slider1982
See its all well and good moaning about Trump being the president but why attack him from the angle that you are???... I am not a American so I have no dog in this fight although may have a outside interest being in the EU..

D'you see where I live, it's in the avatar script, and that's where I live, not some made up thing.
When this film was made, Trump was not a President, nor would anybody in their right mind ever think that someone who operates like that could ever become a President of anything good.
However, if he can get away with stuff like that abroad, I don't see the MO being much different at home.
The thing is, those people in Aberdeen don't care much about spiel and grandeur, they see him as something freaky at best. He walked over them pure and simple.
Like I said to another poster, watch the film...and there's even a bit of humour in it.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   

This documentary is one of the main reasons I loathe the man. I watched it when it came out and have hated the man ever since. Absolutely VILE behaviour.

I know all the trumpets will find a way to defend his behaviour here. But it's disgusting.

Let the hypocrisy begin!

Same,he's a vile man and this is just the tip of the iceberg

The story that the British reporter Selina Scott says about Trump stalking her for 20 years after he failed to win her over when she did a TV program about him show he has serious issues

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

is this your opinion or do you care to elaborate, or have some counter information or 'other side' of this story to dispel the propaganda proposed by this film... ?

or is this a typical defence mechanism of the partisanship cult-like effect which seems to plague so many.
what would this film have to show to warrant it credibility? what extreme?

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

Let the hypocrisy begin!

Same,he's a vile man and this is just the tip of the iceberg

The story that the British reporter Selina Scott says about Trump stalking her for 20 years after he failed to win her over when she did a TV program about him show he has serious issues

The man CLEARLY want to f*ck his own daughter. You're damn right he has Serious issues.

Incestuous innuendos..Serious issues for some, presidential material for others.
edit on 5-1-2017 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: slider1982

Putting up docu's on how he went about his Golf estate when he is a real estate investor does what???...

RA

Demonstrates what he is capable of in order to get his own way.

That's exactly how Empires are built.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

is this your opinion or do you care to elaborate, or have some counter information or 'other side' of this story to dispel the propaganda proposed by this film... ?

or is this a typical defence mechanism of the partisanship cult-like effect which seems to plague so many.

This is what I found:

A statement from Trump International Golf Links said: "We have repeatedly refuted the allegations regarding the Forbes water supply.

"Molly Forbes’ son, Michael Forbes, is the joint owner of an antiquated, make-shift ‘well’ located on Trump land, the maintenance and operation of which is not the responsibility of the company. His mother lives in a caravan next to his house and relies on his water supply.

"The ‘well’, is shared with another neighbouring property owner, who will confirm that their water system has historically been unreliable and fraught with problems, long before Trump owned the land.

"Five years ago, an unknown, underground clay pipe was unintentionally disrupted by our lead contractor and was repaired immediately.

"The neighbour who shares the ‘well’ with Forbes can attest that his water supply was only temporary affected and rectified fully within a few days."

The statement adds that Mr and Mrs Forbes have rejected an offer to be connected to mains water.

New Trump documentary premiered in US to show voters Scottish controversy

Fairness and accuracy, not lying by omission.

edit on 5-1-2017 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   

You could literally say that about anything. Waco, the holocaust, Nickleback, etc.

That response is meaningless.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join