It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is our conditioning set up by Alien archon Overlords?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

Are you confusing Kundalini with Archons. perhaps. But then again I never considered that awakening the Kumdalini may in fact bring the archons to the surface thereby creating the effects that some suffer namely, psychosis. It would imply that awakening the archon points the attention on it and seeing now that is exposed, it does great harm to the host.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Read the lyrics as you listen. The song is very specific.

And of course listen to the melodic disharmony they do so well, the tribal beat and tone.
edit on 5-2-2017 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

(Note: it is not my intent to offend anyone, just a different way of looking at things)

Definition: An aquarium is a container that is built by an outside intelligence (aquarist) and landscaped to provide a habitat for a living things. It can be simple or very complex. One might say an aquarium is a contained world.

so what you are saying is the more we heighten our awareness we move up a level or an aquarium to a level with like consciousness people

In a way, yes. One can look at a philosophy such as Catholicism as a container. Catholicism has rules of conduct to follow such as the ten commandments. Rituals to follow such as the Mass. Places to attend, membership, rewards etc..

A container such as Catholicism is a very elaborate construct, an ecosystem. We can look at a corporation in the same way,

I am not a fan of the idea of "levels", that is a little two dimensional for me. One can stand alone and look about one. One will see various buildings such as churches, government offices, schools shops etc., One can do this with the various schools of thought too. It is a very lonely place to stand, looking in on other people in their worlds where they all have a sense of belonging.

Looking at those building full of people (aquariums) one can walk into any one of them, learn how these people think, feel, behave, what clothes they wear, learn their philosophy and live with them in harmony becoming one with them.

To stand outside is very lonely and sadening. Humans need these places to thrive.

I like the word "awareness" - as we become more aware of our surroundings our personal world grows too. It is not a case of going higher or falling lower. There is no growth in that, that is movement not growing, becoming.

Perhaps human existence needs a variety of little "aquariums" for us to live in so we can grow our personal awareness untill we are aware of everything that aquarium has to offer.

There is a popular saying, "Look outside the box", but few who say it know what it means. To look outside the box (aquarium) one must be able to see everything inside the box even the corners. Then one knows the container's limits, then one can step outside and see it for what it is. Then one can look around oneself and see the other boxes. We can then choose where to go next. A martial Arts Club, or a Great Religeon. They are simply containers.

A fragmented universe would be a shattered universe. Hmm . . .

Perhaps the universe is like a warehouse full of pallets of cartons each containg a dozen boxes filled with bags of sweet and sour lollies . . .

I waffle on. . . .

And mix metaphors . . .

edit on 5-2-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: stupid spell checker

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: SolAquarius

Sounds like something a Jinn would say, so probably correct.

I would add that Jinns have a different world view to humans.

In their world to cease to exist does not mean the same thing it does here. Ceasing to exist here in our world is permanent. Not so in the jinn's world ceasing to exist can be temporary.

Let us say our little archon is ordinarily invisible, transparent perhaps. Human attention is blue. Pay attention to little archon and he turns blue, existence. Stop paying attention and he becomes invisible again. Non-existence.

It is in archon's interest to get people to pay attention to him.

Perhaps archon's are little more then orphaned and imaginative little children seeking attention.

And perhaps a clue to their origins . . .

(Evil grin) "Notice Me Senpai" -- internet meme.

edit on 5-2-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: clarity

Footnote: Archons might be from the place outside the "container's"/"aquariums" (see my post above).
There is life out there. "Pink fluffies" that devour consciousness. Also in black fluffies and green fluffies. I call them "fluffies" because they are just like a girl's fluffy slipper. Pink fluffies are hot pink. They are cleaners. They are intelligent and know what they like and can be interacted with to a degree.
Other critters too. Also homeless whose "aquariums" were broken. It is a very lonely place without much of a future.

edit on 5-2-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: added footnote

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Dnied
Maybe our minds work like the double slit experiment, though maybe the particles are other dimensions intruding on our minds.

I recommend listening to Howard Storms near death experience and his questions answered by angels and Jesus during his death experience.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I feel that Cameron Day has been one of the big pushers recently on the internet of the whole Archon exposure movement.
He jokingly refers to them as ankle biters because calling them Archons which means Ruler in greek gives them power over you.

The false-light demiurgic parasites known as the "Lords" of Karma are perhaps the worst violators of free-will that I have encountered, second only to the corrupt demiurge itself. They are the primary gatekeepers that allow or deny beings access into and out of the demiurgic system, and as such, they must be exposed.

Tell the lords of Karma you are Sovereign

Now that being said I am still on the fence about the whole Archon thing. I am willing to entertain the idea and I have done so for a couple of years since I became interested in Gnosticism.
As far as I can tell Gnosticism is made up of a few different schools of thought and only a few of them believed in a false creator and Archons unfortunately it was wiped out by its enemies so all we have are the documents of its enemies who demonized it as hearsay and the Nag Hamadi Text.

Whatever type of Gnosticism is available today Is a Neo Gnosticism since there are so few records to what the various groups thought. My guess would be variations of neo platonism christianity mixed with the various roman mystery cults.

The whole new buzz about the false light matrix and moon saturn soul trap seems to be a recent thing on the internet and in that stew it can mix with a whole lot of other ideas to make a giant conspiracy hodgepodge.
I like to dip my toe into this pool of high strangeness but I also like to ground myself with facts and challenge what I am reading before I fall into some belief system.
There is some strange things on the internet some of it's true and some of it is BS.

edit on 6-2-2017 by SolAquarius because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Then say foreign, because if they're not physical and not from outside earth, they're not aliens, period.

I don't think you understand archetypes then. They do not appear identical across cultures, ie a sword is the archetype for war/conflict but Chinese people will not see a viking sword, British people will not imagine a rapier, etc.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Stuff that deserves to be on ATS. Thanks. Think I've met human surrogates of archons. Feeding on fear. Wonder what they do with it? Get more surrogates, maybe? Appreciate the introduction to some of these concepts. Next time an archon surrogate is in the room, Ariana Grande will have saved me.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Been a while since reading Castanada. I clicked your link and read more of what he said about the flyer/predator.

For years now I have sat occasionally in shopping malls and looked at the faces of people passing by. There is a pattern I have wondered about.

Children's faces are animated and carefree, full of vitality and wonder.

In teenagers you begin to see something missing.

In young adults. most of the vitality and wonder is gone and you see a "weight" appearing.

Older adults have lost so much and seem to be struggling to carry the "weight".

The elderly have a feeling of petrification about them.

I have never thought about a critter such as "the flyer" causing this. I wonder now.

Thanks for that.

edit on 6-2-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: typo

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Ridhya

archetype
ˈɑːkɪtʌɪp/Submit
noun
a very typical example of a certain person or thing.
"he was the archetype of the old-style football club chairman"
PSYCHOANALYSIS
(in Jungian theory) a primitive mental image inherited from the earliest human ancestors, and supposed to be present in the collective unconscious.

alien
ˈeɪlɪən/Submit
adjective
belonging to a foreign country.
"an alien culture"
synonyms: foreign, overseas, non-native, external, distant, remote
"the study of alien cultures promotes self-awareness"
unfamiliar and disturbing or distasteful.
"principles that are alien to them"
synonyms: unfamiliar, unknown, unheard of, foreign; More
noun
a foreigner, especially one who is not a naturalized citizen of the country where he or she is living.
"an enemy alien"
synonyms: foreigner, foreign national, non-native, immigrant, emigrant, émigré, incomer, newcomer, visitor, outsider, stranger
"he was deported as an illegal alien"
a hypothetical or fictional being from another world.
"she discovers that the alien's spaceship has crashed"
synonyms: extraterrestrial, ET; More

Foreigner = Alien
Archetype= typical not differently.
but lets not debate over this, i would like to hear your thoughts on the OP

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 05:05 AM
link   

I'm on the fence with just about everything TBH, but the beauty of entertaining the idea of the Archons is that it forces you if you like to be a more positive thinker and to be more aware when you are gonna have a bad day and i can change that because if you give the theory a shred of your belief, you realise that feeling bad is a choice and 9/10 you can stop yourself from feeling that way..... I am with you when it comes to believing any old thing and in fact there are only two things im almost positive exists 1. a creator God 2. the power of pos/neg thinking. (power of attraction)
So on that thought, if the archons exist, for me they are no mistake, and they are here to aid evolution of the Universe, well that's my thinking just now....

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

sometimes i am a bit wary of people with black bags under their eyes,
because a lot of the time i see pics of people that are deemed evil in the
newspapers for their heinous crimes, there seems to be dark marks under
their eyes. i dont know if i am just seeing this now, because i have drawn
a comparison and i now see things that fit my theory, but im still wary,
without judging, cause they could just be suffering from insomnia..
edit on 6-2-2017 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 05:56 AM
link   

I've not thought about the dark ring below the eyes. Internal parasites like worms can cause that. Also medications.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Interesting post - But the concept of Alien overlord archons manipulating Human behaviour and feeding off of negative
energy/thinking is a negative concept in itself - And to believe it is to cause it to happen.

On the other hand there is a whole tradition in Western, Eastern, and pagan religions/cosmologies that postulates benign
ascended 'Mystic Masters' - who may once have lived as ordinary Humans and then ascended to a higher realm - No longer in
this world, they [supposedly] can still interact with it.

For example:

The following quote is from the book "ALIEN INTELLIGENCE" by Stuart Holroyd, Copyright 1979:

"Legends of the culture-bearer from the sky are also found in Egypt, where he is named Osiris, in India [the Vedic god Agni], in Mexico [Quetzalcoatl], and in Iran and China..... In their ceremonials the Hopi Indians of Arizona still remember the Kachina people, a clan of non-human beings, who guided the Hopis to the lands they made their home and imparted a wealth of occult knowledge to them. This knowledge was the basis of the religion and the husbandry the Hopis practised in their arid region. The Anthropologist Frank Waters, who compiled and published "The Book of the Hopi", based on oral accounts of their traditions and beliefs given by thirty-two contemporary Hopi elders, writes that:

The Kachina people did not come to the Fourth World like the rest of the people. IN FACT THEY WERE NOT PEOPLE. They were spirits sent to give help and guidance to the clans, taking the forms of ordinary people and being commonly regarded as the Kachina Clan.....

According to Hopi cosmology and legendary history the human race inhabited three other planetary worlds before it came to the planet Earth, and in its evolution it must move on to three more worlds yet. Beyond these worlds there lie two other realms, the ninth and last being that of the Creator himself. Man tends to corrupt and destroy his world although with each new emergence he starts out pure. However, a few individuals who lead pure and perfect lives become Kachinas when they die and do not have to be reincarnated into the plodding cycle of human evolution. They go to another universe, whence they may return periodically to guide man's further evolution and help him in various ways in his present life."

universalspacealienpeoplesassociation.blogspot.com...:50:00-07:
edit on 6-2-2017 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ridhya

originally posted by: Davg80
and these texts predate the bible.

Completely wrong. These texts are AD.

Calling them aliens is also wrong. Jung was the closest. They do not exist 'without' us, but within, inside the mindscape. One cannot be sure they are even separate from us. They appear differently to different people so they are clearly archetypal.

i am a big fan of Jung, (he changed my thoughts on many things), i was concentrating to much on trying to prove you wrong there, sorry! instead of looking at what you are saying, and i agree with what you are saying in that it is all internal, a universal collective unconscious where every thought is realised in to being, and it is infinite, it could even be God, so in this unconscious things that have had the most thought put into them are the most powerful, it could explain every theory out there, and makes sense of everything that has been said here, its like the Arianna Grande incident, one of the oldest fears must be "the dark" and she saw dark matter, she knew not to fear and so it was gone.
so to reiterate, if these archons do exist, it is because we let them, by thinking of them. which could be the whole point of the archon story..

Fear also only exists in the mind, its hard when there is a constant conditioning from birth trying to tell you otherwise,
its little wonder so many people die so young, but for me Evolution doesn't discriminate, it only wants the most adaptable!

Thanks

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Maybe archons are a representation of the dark and all things negative in a collective unconscious, and it is fear that feeds from, ever increasing and you attach to it through this fear, and possibly God or all things good, like love, joy are representations of Light... and you can attach to this which are equally increasing (i hope). and possibly thats what the whole duality thing is all about.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: AlienView

Thanks for the post, the thing i love about making and reading these posts is that it can stop me getting sucked into a certain way of thinking..... i am more into the way of thinking or trying not to think of them at all haha
the power of thought and all that, i do like to fling this article at any opp (it relates!!)
www.psychologytoday.com...

i often wonder if heaven/hell is real and it is our belief structure that takes us to that part of the unconscious when we die, and basically it is what we believe, is what we encounter on death, with less and less people following religions, i wonder if consciousness is evolving and we are just ways of consciousness to evolve, individually before going back to the whole, with what it has learned.....

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Haha no worries. My friends do that too until they learn to read my underlying meanings.
I think you understand it. When people say "astral realm" or "spirit realm" they actually refer to the psychic realm, which I call mindscape. What exists there seems to be the entirety of human history and mythology. Is it "real"? Is it "sentient"? I don't know, but it seems to say what you already know or suspect. So I don't believe it is separate from the human mind/unconscious. If I remember right it was Terrence Mckenna who showed that shamans don't consider the spirit realm "out there", but rather "in here".

The differences in descriptions indicate to me that the "things" are archetypes. Like I said with the sword analogy, things like the Hat Man are rarely described the same by different people, ie fedora vs wide brim vs derby.

Whether or not these mindscape creations can be "projected" into reality I don't know, but if true it would explain a lot.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

Or they would of let Hillary win to start nuclear war with Russia and China.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothlander

Nah, they probably a got plenty of fear from the feminists, corporate/globalists, and street gangs in Chicago after Trump victory. They probably got mountains of harnessed, crystallized fear, broken into powered form from all that tension, that it would make Scarface jealous.

Stuff must be crack for them.

And why would the U.S or Hillary go to war with China...You guys supposedly owe them a lot in back payments, and a lot of corporate power live in China too. The fact they are the states number one supplier, keeps them in business and saves your country a couple of cents here an there at the cost of your countries luxury.
edit on 6-2-2017 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join