It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is our conditioning set up by Alien archon Overlords?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

And what if the collective consciousness is an egregore?

SolAquarius quoted Carlos Castaneda on the bottom of the first page of this thread. Sorry I don't know how to link directly.

On the "Predator", he said:

They are efficient and organized. In order to keep us obedient, meek and weak, the predators engaged themselves in a stupendous maneuver, a horrendous maneuver for us, they gave us their mind.

Hidden in plain view?

edit on 8-2-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: typo

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

they may have given us they're mind, and they may have the inhabitants of this rock shackled by their conditioning techniques
or they may even be a scare tactic by someone who wanted us to be aware and wary of how we think, and the dangers with negative thinking, they could be a lot of things tbh...... but always the same solution, don't think about them. when you think about it, that works for everything you dont want anymore.
edit on 9-2-2017 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   

they may have given us they're mind, and they may have the inhabitants of this rock shackled by their conditioning techniques

Castenada does raise an interesting point. One can get trapped in the mind of other Beings. I experienced that myself in a disused fireplace. Walked into a critter's mouth without realising. It was living in the chimney. There were rather uncomfortable similarities with "collective thinking".

There are also "flyers" below the pyramids in the tunnels. Black flying blankets with four sharp claws at each corner that wrap around the unwarry. Their claws feel like the painless cut of a razor blade. There are pyramid type ruins in Mexico. But still can't pin "archon" on those flyers with certainty.

or they may even be a scare tactic by someone who wanted us to be aware and wary of how we think,

Could be too. The Egregores are said to be artificial collectives created by man himself. I can see where collective consciousness would swallow the individual's free will and ability to think outside the egregore. One can look at the newspapers and see horrifying collectives at work in the world. What drove the horrors of Nazism? And the inquisition? People do terrible things in the name of science too.

One thing that still puzzels me is man's desire for a collective consciousness, or a universal consciousness. Desire to be something bigger? Greater? Immortality? That could just be a symptom of an inferiority complex. But I am no psychologist. Living in hierachial structures always reinforce a sense of inferiority in everyone except the top. The ruler.

So a hyperthetical question; how would one know if one is living inside an ancient egregore?

One probably wouldn't, untill one was able to step outside, to separate from the collective. One would have to be brave indeed.

Collectives seem to be, from my perspective at least peculiar to humans.

Sentient non-organic Beings are different from humans, those I know of anyway.Some network their awareness and communicate in shared dreams. Others who reproduce by division have the appearance of a hierachy but don't really have one. When they become weary of the weight of their experiences, they divide themselves into multiple Beings. Each of which retain the memories of their "ancestors" and begin to experience for themselves as if a child. Their memories go back to their origins. The "mother" is refreshed one might say by sharing her "burden". The children are identical to begin with, yet quickly gain unique experiences and become individuals.

They all grow as individuals towards diversity, the opposite of becoming a collective.

the dangers with negative thinking, they could be a lot of things tbh...... but always the same solution, don't think about them. when you think about it, that works for everything you dont want anymore.

I quite agree, that works.

Yet it is the concept of "Archons" rather then negativity in general.

It might be as Argentbenign said and it is just a generic term for "controllers". Might be more then that. The spiritual hierachy fits that concept. So does religeons, corporations and most things in society in general.

Oddly, most people, as individuals are basically good people. Put them in a collective environment and they can become very cruel and do things they ordinarily would not do.

I do wonder about the collectives and collective thinking.

I must be in a reflective mood . . .

I like this thread, some new concepts for me to explore and food for thought. Thanks everyone

edit on 9-2-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: typo

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Someone posted this vid for me to look at because i was talking about, vibrations and consciousness, and the video is so relevant to what has been spoke about.
I am enjoying this path also, bashing brains with minimum "ego" involved has sure made me learn some amazing new things!
www.youtube.com...
edit on 9-2-2017 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
It's my understanding that Castaneda was thoroughly discredited.

If that is the case, then a lot of the material in this thread has problems.

That said...I've certainly encountered the "winged lizards" that shaman see...which are often equated with Castaneda's flyers.

I think that its a false equivalence however.

Kev

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

so what do you know Kev?

you got some good input, on these matters.

like experiences that have led to what you know!

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   

I've posted at length already.

I'm simply recommending that anyone quoting Castaneda read-up on the controversy surrounding him.

Kev

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Looking at your sig line, you are saying something that cannot be proved, and if you got this information from another realm or the astral plain that others claim to be real, i dont know personally, but lets say it is. From all the things i hear about these places, the messages conveyed are always easy for the person experiencing it to believe, like it fits, but then again if we always find what we are looking for!! maybe you traverse through the astral realm vibrating to the things that makes sense to you. But you know the truth? are you on the right path? How do You Know For Sure?
Have i annoyed you lately?
i like to learn from the adept but even the fool can make you realise a truth.
(im not saying you are either!)

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Castaneda was an interesting read back in the 70's.

His "flyers" and "Predator" fits a few things.
Nevertheless the subject of minds and how collective thinking works is an interesting study when it comes to egegors.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whatsthisthen

And what if the collective consciousness is an egregore?

SolAquarius quoted Carlos Castaneda on the bottom of the first page of this thread. Sorry I don't know how to link directly.

On the "Predator", he said:

They are efficient and organized. In order to keep us obedient, meek and weak, the predators engaged themselves in a stupendous maneuver, a horrendous maneuver for us, they gave us their mind.

Hidden in plain view?

Yes that very notion that something could be masquerading as our own thoughts and mind gives me the chills.
But I have encountered similar themes in other works I think I recall Eckhart Tolle making a claim along the lines that we have an emotional body that acts like a parasite and our ego is like a shadow self masquerading as our identity.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I found some more information that might contribute to the narrative on Archonic parasites there seems to be a native american term called Wetiko. I will have to do a little more digging on it.

The wetiko germ is a psychic tapeworm, a parasite of the mind. Just like certain computer viruses or malware infect and program a computer to self-destruct, mind-viruses like wetiko can program the human bio-computer to think, believe and behave in ways that result in our self-destruction. Wetiko is a virulent, psychic pathogen that insinuates thought-forms into our mind which, when unconsciously en-acted, feed it, and ultimately kills its host (us). It doesn't want to kill us too quickly however, for to successfully implement its agenda of reproducing and propagating itself throughout the field, it must let the host live long enough to spread the virus. If the host dies too soon, the bug would be prematurely evicted and would suffer the inconvenience of having to find a new residence. Like a cancer of the mind that metastasizes, in wetiko disease, a pathological part of the psyche co-opts and subsumes all of the healthy parts of the psyche into itself so as to serve its pathology

The Wetiko Virus

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: SolAquarius

Wetiko Virus

Crikey, that is quite a read. I'll need to re-read that article a few times and sleep on it too.

It pulls from a lot of references, and I have not read the two books. But I think they are on to something important.

Rather then comment an opinion on their work, I'll just share what I know of viruses.

I looked into the measles virus for a while and didn't get far until I thought to toss out the book-learning and start from scratch. The key for me that opened the door to the world of the virus was to redefine the word virus itself.

Virus = Venom. For me, the physical virus you see in electron microscopic pictures is a venom.

Now by definition, the word venom is defined as a poisonous substance secreted by animals such as snakes, spiders, and scorpions and typically injected into prey or aggressors by biting or stinging.

So, one goes searching for the author of the venom; and finds a venomous daemon(1).

To treat a venom, one needs an anti venom. Herbs have those properties. But looking deeper revealed two venoms in the measles illness. But only one daemon. So this says to me that the daemon is unnatural.

There are also "markers" present with the illness. Like a tomcat will mark it's territory. But the measles daemon is very much a background process rather then a sentient being. So this suggests to me that there is a controller of some sort who is interested in marking people. That it hits children when young should be noted also.

My educated guess is viruses were engineered either as control agents or weapons. Probably prior to the time of Gilgamesh.

------------------------
(1) A note on my useage of the word "daemon": Although the word has a definate negative meaning here on ATS and in the West in general. My use is along the lines of: a background process. A daemon is probably best regarded as a background process as defined in computing.

(I am cleaning up my definitions)

edit on 10-2-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: clarity

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
the more i have been reading up on these parasites be it worms, archons, serpents or whatever.... they all seem to
be analogies of the same thing and that is fear, with belief! Subscribe or don't Subscribe its up to you!
And the same goes for the other world, you are directed to the parts of the "Higher Conscious" that you believe,
or if you are a guy that thinks anything is possible like Whatsthisthen then maybe you get to see more of the crazy bubbles
that are there. A Higher Collective Conscious with every belief of every being in its history!!!

Working theory lol

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

i get rushes up my neck when i hear certain songs... this is one.

Do you ever question your life?
Do you ever wonder why?
Do you ever see in your dreams..
all the castles in the sky.

Oh, tell me why...
do we build castles in the sky.
Oh, tell me why...
all the castles way up high.
Please tell me why
do we build castles in the sky.
Oh, tell me why...
all the castles way up high.

heres the song
www.youtube.com...

relates to a lot to what has been spoke here..... great tune also..... good vibrations

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Thanks for the early morning laugh Davg80. Honestly I loved that post.

Your probably spot on with myself.

Nice summations.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Watched video . . .
Geez, and you reckon I go to some crazy bubbles . . .

Do kids nowadays really go to nightclubs and carry on like that? Glad I don't watch TV. (Must be getting old -- methinks some times mortality might be a kindness

But seriously.

"Castles in the sky" . . . . -- The Egregores: Mankind's greatest achievements in this post appocalyptic world.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Here are a few thoughts on viruses in general.

From my own investigations:

Virus = venom
Antibody = marker

Max Heindel (Rosicrucian) said in his work Occult Principals Of Health And Healing:

We may therefore say every white
corpuscle which has been taken by an outside entity is
to the Ego a lost opportunity.

(I'm not a fan of the Rosicrucian world view, but I can't deny they know things even if I find their world distasteful. Like Castaneda; let's not throw the baby out with the bathwater.)

Max Hiendel's books are available for free download at the Rosicrucian Fellowship website here.

Occult Principals Of Health and Healing is half way down the list.
The reference to white corpuscles is in the section on blood beginning on page 22.

"Lost opportunity" although a tenuous link, if we think disease= venom+marker+lost opportunity, then it starts to look like disease may be a control mechanism built into the world.

(Apologies if my logic makes a few leaps and bounds)

edit on 10-2-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: clarity

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Yes, i used to go on like that back in the day, not done it for many years lol, im more refined now haha
going to look at your book link now, see if anything resonates.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Gawd. . . .

The reference to white corpuscles is down the bottom of page 27 in the PDF.

The astrological-alchemical thinking is not my thing.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 04:24 AM
link   

edit on 11-2-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: double post, stupid browser.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join