It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is our conditioning set up by Alien archon Overlords?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

Yes excellent topic.

I've read much on this. There are beings, and they only have as much power as we give to them. If you believe they're powerful then what you're in fact doing is giving up your will to them. Bowing to them. These egregorious beings have no power. They only want you and I to give ours up, through fear.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: LuXTeN

thanks!

"There's nothing to fear but fear itself" FDR

One thing that runs through this like a golden string is belief...
it seems the more you believe in something the faster it comes
to you!! The more religious and fearful of breaking one of your
creeds "rules", the more chance of your deity paying you a visit.
I feel that consciousness is known to us in the minutest detail,
the earth could be conscious and we could be like mere mites
to it, Or we could be infinite individual consciousness traversing
the galaxy evolving each species we leap to, like "quantum leap"
lol......Anyway were we talking about something there, something
about a weak and pathetic little parasitic something or other

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   

edit on 6-2-2017 by Specimen because: NVM

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Thank you for that.

You know, i've had some really strange dreams about entities. I remember one time, i found this thing online. Tina turner was talking about it.

Nam Moho Renge Kyo

I said it wrong the first two nights, but on the third night after i found out how to pronounce it correctly, i had a dream about how we are connected through 3 Sparks. A voice told me this and showed me through this dream using people.

This is a video of Tina Turner speaking about it.

Tina Turner Chanting: Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

forgive me for going off to left field. I felt compelled to post.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

i love Tina Turner, a few of her songs are amongst my fav all time list

i didn't realise she did that sort of thing and tbh don't know much about,
has she had an OBE? i keep hearing people have done it, and feel the only
way i am going to know for sure if its real, is to try, procrastination is one
of my weaknesses, although im working on it

do u need to jst repeat the bit you wrote down over and over??

i love left field btw

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   
My thoughts on this matter are welcome? Hmm. I don't think we understand what Archons are, if they're what you say they're. And I don't know if it even matters, so it might not and I wonder how we could be blamed. Should we be blamed for not understanding the universe? Because it seems to me life isn't about knowing everything absolutely. We should strive to accept that. And I enjoyed reading about Carl Jung's NDE. i didn't know he had one.
edit on 2/6/2017 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Very cool! I haven't done this in forever but i may tonight. Yes i love Tina Turner, she's got so much class! I myself have never had an OBE knowingly anyways, but when i did this, in the video 3 yrs ago, it felt powerful. I know what you mean about procrastination, it's easy to forget if you don't keep on it.

I didn't know Tina Turner even did this when i discovered it, but i found out through experimentation that you must prounounce it properly or it won't work.

I wrote the words down
Nam (prounounced Nom) Myoho (pronounced Meeyoho) Renge (prounounced rengay) Kyo (prounounced keeyo) and memorized them thoroughly.

When i did that, i was able to obtain a form of enlightenment through a vivid dream. I still remember it in detail. 2 women and one man were in the dream. The sparks came down and i was told by 'something' that Mankind is made up of 3 sparks. One from the heavens attached to our link, and the other two, to Man. I only remember the man had tears falling down his face as though, he suddenly understood something the other two people standing with him weren't getting.

But yes, just repeat this until you fall asleep. It may take 3 or 4 nights as it did for me, 3 to be exact. But something should occur, if you ask it to show you something you need to hear or see, Which is what i did before repeating this.

Yes, left field is awesome lol

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   

it just rolls of the tongue, and the word renge, i use amongst friends, as slang, pronounced it rengay and it means right...
....hows that for a bit of synchronicity, is that a sign, i dunno but it made my belly tumble when it clicked.

just looked up nommyohorengekyo

"Nam-myoho-renge-kyo could be described as a vow, an expression of determination, to embrace and manifest our Buddha nature. It is a pledge to oneself to never yield to difficulties and to win over one’s suffering. At the same time, it is a vow to help others reveal this law in their own lives and achieve happiness."
this stuff resonates..... thanks

good link i just read...www.sgi.org...
edit on 6-2-2017 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: jonnywhite

if i was to say what i thought an archon was, id say it is a part of a universal possible interdimensional collective unconscious
that we can attract to us through our fears, lets imagine there is an infinite number of universes or dimensions or both!!........ hows that possible right! but anyway, what if one consciousness envelopes all that there is, and we attract from that by how we think, the stronger the belief, the stronger the attraction......... God i sound like a self help book!!

life is about learning, and sharing what you have learned, no matter how "crazy"

but if you like Jungs NDE, it was in his autobiography, Memories, Dreams and reflections. its one of the best books i have read.

edit on 6-2-2017 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80

it just rolls of the tongue, and the word renge, i use amongst friends, as slang, pronounced it rengay and it means right...
....hows that for a bit of synchronicity, is that a sign, i dunno but it made my belly tumble when it clicked.

just looked up nommyohorengekyo

"Nam-myoho-renge-kyo could be described as a vow, an expression of determination, to embrace and manifest our Buddha nature. It is a pledge to oneself to never yield to difficulties and to win over one’s suffering. At the same time, it is a vow to help others reveal this law in their own lives and achieve happiness."
this stuff resonates..... thanks

good link i just read...www.sgi.org...

Wow, synchronicity indeed! That's very cool. Thanks for sharing.
When did you first begin using that word, i'm curious now.

This is most interesting, I did not know that!

Although i don't aspire to any religious ideals, i do find it of value to understand them. And thank you for the link it looks like a really good read, i'll take a look at that in a little bit.

edit on 6-2-2017 by LuXTeN because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Argentbenign

I dunno if OP does have it all that wrong . . .

. . . . it may just depend on one's world view. I'll try to explain what I mean.

On the subject of daemons, Archons, dieties and all those things that are just outside our ordinary awareness, or perhaps one may say; the limits of our awareness, I have wondered at a common theme that runs through most philosophies, religeon etc..

The theme is to dismiss so many things as "illusion" or places to avoid, daemon realms, etc..

Take the so-called lower astral planes for instance. They are full of life. Beings who can love, hate, show anger, befriend and, to be honest; eat you alive.

Sounds dangerous, it is. But so are city streets and for that matter; the Aussie bush will kill you quickly if you don't know your way around. Granted, your average spiritual person would not last five minutes in some of those places.

The underworlds and netherworlds too, are places we are told to avoid or that they simply don't exist in various teachings. The netherworlds are dangerous, and it is easy to get killed.

The hell's are there too, they are not big and usually below a temple or church. American ones usually have a pergetory and one level of hell. The Church of Rome ones are grand affairs full of levels and passageways connecting together the Catholic Empire.

Below all that is the infra-worlds. You can stand in the one nearest and look up to see a black sky with yellow lines in a grid pattern. The hells protrude downwards distorting the lines. The landscape here are glass mountains with a sulfury yellow tinge. Barren hills and lakes of putrifying black sludge of rotting corpses. The lowest of the infra-worlds is a red stormy place with very low visibility. Oddly enough the only thing to see there is an empty sarcophagus identical with the one in the great pyramid.

Above these worlds, one might say, are the civilised city states, astral cities. They are containers inside of which are civilisations such as Catholicism or nations. Islam is there too. Inside those places you'll find landscapes right out of religeon textbooks. Most of the controlling things emanate from these places. Also within these places are built the higher planes; high heavens.

This all sits as a terrestrial environment upon an ocean. I am reminded of the "mythological" tortoise with the world growing upon his shell.

Beyond this is a marine environment with some really big critters a lot like our whales and manta rays. They sing like cetaceans do in our oceans.

These are worlds one might say.

These places are all there OUTSIDE of the city states.

The point of this mudmap, is that all the occult and spiritual disciplines I am aware of, be they religeons or philosophies, define boundaries and no go areas. "There be dragons . . ." or "I am all".

I am reminded of Shakespeare. "There are more wonders between heaven and earth Horatio, then dreamt of in your philosophies."

Archons, defined as "rulers" or "Lords" are of the city-states by definition. That is because that is where one finds control structures and hierachy. The Devas are controllers who rules over landscapes. From the point of view of the little Nature critters, wood-nymphs and others, Devas are things to fear.

Archons, be they Castaneda's "Predator", the lords of karma, or some other critters or power are unwelcome to most people and as such should be investigated.

The safety of the city-states is where most people would prefer over what is outside. But not everyone.

Earth is often called a battleground, it seems to be true.

It would not surprise me to learn Archons emanate from one of those city-states. But which one? Probably one that has become visible since the time of Gilgamesh . . .

But I waffle on . . .

edit on 7-2-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: clarity

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

I don't mean to be too nosy but what is your source for this information.
You almost make it sound as if you have seen these things yourself on some astral trip.

The way you described there being a hell like realm under churches really got me curious with the concept and imagery.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: SolAquarius

No, your not being nosy at all. No source for this. I see it for myself and get shown around.

A couple of decades ago I got fed up with some "injustices upon nature critters" and stood up to the Spiritual PTB who punished me for that so I said "up yours" and fought back.

That defiance didn't go unnoticed, and I made some new friends.

The rest is history.

Nowadays, I just look at the Spiritual worlds of humanity as foreign to the earth, an occupation force.

A deceased American girl once tried to take me to her heaven, the guardians bared the entrance.

I don't mind, more opportunities outside the city-states.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Very interesting thread. I'm sure that such entities enter a person's life as tests in an individual's path, sort of like a plane facing gravity. They may very well be the ones giving orders to the antagonists in creating the mess the world's going through, or directing them subconsciously.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 04:49 AM
link   

probably started using that word about 20 years ago, amongst friends, i dont hang about in same circles anymore
though so dont use it anymore tbh, but that was the exact word used, pronunciation wise anyway, like if someone said something out there or unbelievable it would met with a "aye rengay mate" or translated from Scottish slang to cold hard English "Yes right my friend" lol.
Im not a follower of Religions either, i like to think i will find my own way.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 04:54 AM
link   

"take me to her Heaven?" that sounds like there is division in the heavens or would you say it is how
i proposed in that we go where we believe in when we die?
Also could you explain how you would Astral project to me, someone who has never done it and is unsure
if it is even possible.....

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Ahh $#@%&, I just spent the best part of an hour on a reply and it disappeared!!!

Okay, late here tonight will rewrite in morning.

Arrgghhh!!!!

edit on 7-2-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: Grrrrr!

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   

been there mate.....don't let "them" deter you...

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   

aye i see you mean now lol.
Thanks for that, very cool indeed.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Argentbenign

You are more or less correct.

But its easy to be foolish and to be deceived into various philosophies, cults, etc.

Kev

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join