It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is our conditioning set up by Alien archon Overlords?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   
This world is different to every single person that experiences it, every thought and experience has shaped our
way of thinking, we are unique and complicated.
One of my favourite CT is about the Gnostic texts that talk about the Archons, The thing that made me perk
up my ears more to this one was because it spoke about Alien overlord beings, and these texts predate the bible.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

"Gnosis was a kind of yogic noetic science melded with parapsychology. In heightened perception, Gnostics developed a vast cosmological vision centered in a female deity, the Divine Sophia. The Gnostic creation myth is unique in that it includes a full-blown explanation of how inorganic alien beings came to be present in our solar system.

The Nag Hammadi material contains reports of visionary experiences of the initiates, including first-hand encounters with inorganic beings called Archons. Gnostic teaching explains that these entities arose in the early stage of formation of the solar system, before the Earth was formed.

Archons inhabit the solar system, the extraterrestrial realm as such, but they can intrude on Earth.

Interestingly, this Gnostic insight accords closely with the view of Jacques Vallee, who maintains that ET/cyborgs probably belong to the local planetary realm. Vallee also proposes that the ET/UFO enigma is a "spiritual control system," a phenomenon that "behaves like a conditioning process." (Messengers of Deception).

This is exactly what Gnostics said about the Archons: they can affect our minds by subliminal conditioning techniques."

Conditioning!! Now i know most people know about the placebo effect, but it also has an opposite side to it called the Nocebo Effect,

www.psychologytoday.com...

"the placebo effect has a shadow side. The same mind-body power that can heal you can also harm you. When patients in double-blinded clinical trials are warned about the side effects they may experience if they’re given the real drug, approximately 25% experience sometimes severe side effects, even when they’re only taking sugar pills."

Now with these findings, you wonder why we are constantly under attack via negative stimuli from media outlets, Warnings on ciggie packs, Awareness marches on Aids, Cancer etc etc....

A couple of quotes, that have stuck in my mind that could be alluding to this knowledge.
Mother Theresa "if you hold an anti-war rally i will not attend, but if you invite me to a pro-peace rally i will be there."
FDR “Only Thing We Have to Fear Is Fear Itself”

or how about "ask and ye shall receive"

"Delving into the Gnostic materials, it is quite a shock to discover that ancient seers detected and investigated the problem of alien intrusion during the first century CE, and certainly well before. (The Mysteries date from many centuries before the Christian Era.)

What is amazing about the Gnostic theory of the Archons is not only the cosmological background (explaining the origin of these entities and the reason for their enmeshment with humanity), but the specificity of information on the alien m.o., describing how they operate and what they want from us.

For one thing, Gnostics taught that these entities envy us and feed on our fear. Above all, they attempt to keep us from claiming and evolving our "inner light," the gift of divine intelligence within.

While I would not claim that Gnostic teachings on the Archons, or what remains of such teachings, have all the answers to the ET/UFO enigma, one thing is clear:
they present a coherent and comprehensive analysis of alien intrusion, as well as specific practices for resisting it.
They are far more complete and sophisticated than any theory in discussion today. "

Pop Star Ariana Grande explains of an experience with Black matter or shadow being (archon) if you like...
www.usmagazine.com...
These "weird things" included a spooky incident which occurred before the singer went to bed one night following her visit to Kansas City. Grande cites hearing a "really loud rumble" and "whispers," seeing "these really disturbing images with, like, red shapes" when she closed her eyes, and opening her eyes to this "massive black matter" on the left side of her bed. The singer, who was on the phone at the time, admits she did not "feed into it" because whatever she encountered, "feeds on fear."

Carl Jung Talks of a Negative energy within us on his theory of the Shadow...
en.wikipedia.org...(psychology)
Carl Jung stated the shadow to be the unknown dark side of the personality.[4][5] According to Jung, the shadow, in being instinctive and irrational, is prone to psychological projection, in which a perceived personal inferiority is recognised as a perceived moral deficiency in someone else. Jung writes that if these projections remain hidden, "The projection-making factor (the Shadow archetype) then has a free hand and can realize its object--if it has one--or bring about some other situation characteristic of its power."[6] These projections insulate and harm individuals by acting as a constantly thickening veil of illusion between the ego and the real world.
could these illusions be caused by archons?

Now the Archon theory has them feeding of us like Human battery's with our souls being reincarnated back to the moon..again and again (heaven illusion?)
So if this is true.... what about the people that have died and had a NDE, well heres what wikipedia says about NDE...
Many common elements have been reported, although the person's interpretation of these events often corresponds with the cultural, philosophical, or religious beliefs of the person experiencing it.
Another common element in near-death experiences is encountering people, which are generally identified according to the person's individual faith; for instance, in the USA, where 46% of the population believes in guardian angels, they will often be identified as angels or deceased loved ones (or will be unidentified), while Hindus will often identify them as messengers of the god of death.[13][14]

So what we experience is in line with our beliefs, so either we are all right about God, or we are being mislead.
Of course we could say it all just happens in our own heads and we never leave our bodies, however during CJ Jungs NDE he could see the earth when he looked back and everything he described was confirmed as being accurate when we later travelled to space.

Now here we have Archons as described by Shamans.....
"belief in the Christian Trinity or Islamic Jihad [or flying saucers!] to humans, may be the equivalent of a T-bone steak to entities of the imaginal realm who depend upon that belief for their existence. A hungry Archon will apparently do anything to convince you to feed it. The psychiatric literature is saturated with examples of ’inner voices’ demanding absurd levels of obedience to highly questionable belief systems."
" the shamanic model of multiple dimensions, accessed via human consciousness, in which dissociated intelligences feed off of human belief systems the way that we eat hamburger. It is to these entities’ advantage to keep us ignorant of their agendas."

Your thoughts on this Matter are welcome

edit on 4-2-2017 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

Imho the most relevant thing I can add is that humans are horrible witnesses...

We don't actually see the world with our eyes. We see the world through electrical signals filtered through a half dozen organs , then interpreted by your brain.

That means that any stray electrical signal can become a hallucination and it is extremely easy for our brains it add or subtract data to confirm our own personal biases.

Look at the vast spectrum of conspiracy theories.... Bigfoot, nessie, the illuminati, MIB's, anchient aliens, trailer park kidnapping aliens, ghosts, angels and demons, hollow earth, chemtrails, and hundreds more, all have hundreds of "witnesses" and it is impossible for all of those vastly different conspiracy theories to be true.

The reason you have witnesses to them all is the same reason we have hundreds of religions, because we make horrible witnesses....

It is insanely easy to change or invent your memory of an event .. anyone with a crazy ex can testify they will have totally fake memories of past conflicts. Creating pysical abuse and other events that they whole heartedly believe.

You can't trust what you can't measure independently of human POV, that's why science doesn't count witnesses..a lot of people are crazy and everyone makes a crap witness.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Great thread, S&F.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Double
edit on 4-2-2017 by Illumimasontruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Gnosticism is something that has been attacked repeatedly over the centuries. However, there is a validity to its theology that won't go away.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I am afraid you've misunderstood the gnostic idea behind the word Archon. You and the other 95% using it online. Nothing to be too much ashame, we are going to fix this now.

Archon (Gr. ἄρχων, pl. ἄρχοντες) is a Greek word that means "ruler", frequently used as the title of a specific public office. It is the masculine present participle of the verb stem αρχ-, meaning "to rule", derived from the same root as monarch and hierarchy.

An archon, in the Gnosticism of late antiquity, was any of several servants of the Demiurge, the "creator god" that stood between the human race and a transcendent God that could only be reached through gnosis

In Plato's Symposium, the priestess Diotima teaches Socrates that love is not a deity, but rather a "great daemon". She goes on to explain that "everything daemonic is between divine and mortal"

Archons, daemons, sephirots, archeotypes, fields of emanation... call it as you please. It is not a Being. It is not even a inter-dimentional alien frying eggs on teflon pan. And for Heaven and Hell's sake... it's not controlling anybody by his will. Its otherwise... we all serve willingly to this Archons(to the ones we consciously and subconsciously choose), but the decision is always from our side.

SnF for the effort in conspiracy thinking shown in the OP, but you got it way off, friend.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

I think, that many problems are because we do not listen to these forces and beings anymore.
We stopped seeing.
We stopped listening.

It is us humans, whom are manipulating us, they keep telling, that they know what is best, and you must obey.

Stop acting, stop obeying, they do not know what is best, they are monsters, our HU-Man overlords.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

That reminds of the double slit experiment. The outcome changes when we witness it.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   

I would like to these punch these archons in the face..but I know I would be feeding them.

Now with these findings, you wonder why we are constantly under attack via negative stimuli from media outlets, Warnings on ciggie packs, Awareness marches on Aids, Cancer etc etc....

I tend to think of spiritual matters, my educated buddy is an atheist...He said one day...look at the cigarette pack..it sure conditions you to accept that you will get cancer...what better way to keep big Pharma in business. Then it dawned on me. We have been fed this since birth - don't do this dont that. You look at the most successful people that have overcome adversity - they don't dwell on failure but arise and see failure as an opportunity to try again and again.

have a read of this
"gods of eden" by william bramley

www.ancient-origins.net...
27 MARCH, 2013 - 17:04 ANCIENT-ORIGINS
A very interesting Interview with William Bramley

A: I think the best analogy was expressed by Charles Fort a century ago: "I think we're property...other worlds explored and colonized here...something now has a legal right to us....[To Earth's owners, humans are like] pigs, geese, and cattle."

Look at how we as humans handle our livestock. In many cases, farmers try to treat their animals well. When an animal get sick, the farmer may call in a veterinarian. Many farm workers even develop emotional bonds with some of their favorite creatures. But when the time comes to send their livestock to the slaughterhouse, the farmers will do so. In the meantime, farm workers will forever keep their livestock penned and under control, no matter how well they might otherwise treat their animals.

When you look at UFO abduction reports, you see that humans are treated a lot like livestock. Humans are abducted against their will, they are immobilized, and they have physical procedures performed on them that are often reproductive in nature. The humans are not necessarily treated cruelly, but neither are they treated with the dignity of equals.

To control a large population, you can't build a large pen around it like you can around a herd of cattle. At least two famous thinkers--Machiavelli and Sun Tzu -- spelled out what you do instead. You get the population to endlessly squabble and fight amongst themselves. The theory of my book is simply that this technique may have been applied to the human race as a whole. If the theory is true, I don't think that the ETs necessarily consider themselves sinister. Such a method of controlling the human population would simply be a necessary management technique in their minds.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   
And the Archons are currently manipulating this Thread.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: JoshuaCox

That reminds of the double slit experiment. The outcome changes when we witness it.

Fascinating

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Argentbenign

i appreciate the input, but i have put all the sources that i got my information, and yes saying they are beings is wrong
according to those sources also, they are inorganic organism, i am interested on your take also, could you put your sources in?
i also think if they do exist they could be like the St Peter of the Gates to ascension, and they are part of a creator gods plan that involves stressing organisms, because this encourages evolution, and perhaps their ultimate goal is to keep us evolving to the point of enlightenment or perfection.
edit on 4-2-2017 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
They are electric signals possessing the mind.

Every few thousand years, man picks electric tech back up, through external inspiration. And within a few generations of implementing this technology in society, he is destroyed by Nature.

The truth is rejected because everyone expects it to come in a mylar sealed package with a upc and government stamp and some other worthless illusion of validity attached to it.

The beast of revelation is man who thinks he knows better than God, who thinks replacing biological trees with electric ones was the right thing to do.

There are 2 gods. One that makes water and one that is destroyed by it.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

love them to death

but i agree, if you look at the successful people in this world, the majority of them came from the gutter,
the harder the stressors, the more they want to climb up, us middle of the roaders who have had it relatively
easy in comparison, find it much harder to rise to the top, it kinda strengthens the case of these so called
archons, that perhaps they are good for humanity.... in the big picture. i still want to punch there litto
archon faces, love punches

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Excellent Saturday morning read!

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80
and these texts predate the bible.

Completely wrong. These texts are AD.

Calling them aliens is also wrong. Jung was the closest. They do not exist 'without' us, but within, inside the mindscape. One cannot be sure they are even separate from us. They appear differently to different people so they are clearly archetypal.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Argentbenign
I am afraid you've misunderstood the gnostic idea behind the word Archon. You and the other 95% using it online. Nothing to be too much ashame, we are going to fix this now.

Archon (Gr. ἄρχων, pl. ἄρχοντες) is a Greek word that means "ruler", frequently used as the title of a specific public office. It is the masculine present participle of the verb stem αρχ-, meaning "to rule", derived from the same root as monarch and hierarchy.

An archon, in the Gnosticism of late antiquity, was any of several servants of the Demiurge, the "creator god" that stood between the human race and a transcendent God that could only be reached through gnosis

In Plato's Symposium, the priestess Diotima teaches Socrates that love is not a deity, but rather a "great daemon". She goes on to explain that "everything daemonic is between divine and mortal"

Archons, daemons, sephirots, archeotypes, fields of emanation... call it as you please. It is not a Being. It is not even a inter-dimentional alien frying eggs on teflon pan. And for Heaven and Hell's sake... it's not controlling anybody by his will. Its otherwise... we all serve willingly to this Archons(to the ones we consciously and subconsciously choose), but the decision is always from our side.

SnF for the effort in conspiracy thinking shown in the OP, but you got it way off, friend.

Most people look to outside influences and never understand true Gnosticism is about the internal relationship to one's self. It's easier to believe in possession than to believe in oneself.

Although you are correct, those who believe in the external will never understand what you are saying.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Ridhya

They are alien to us, by definition in more than one way.
also archetypal ...."very typical of a certain kind of person or thing."
differently to different people is like the opposite of an archetype.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: solve

yes, most evils of this world can be sourced to two things, and that is power and greed.

you said about mushrooms on your sig line, in this source about shamanism, it speaks of how teachers from within the mushrooms, tell the "student things along its ways of thinking to direct and control....www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Psychedelic shamanism has traditionally attributed these inner voices to "teachers" residing within the substances themselves....
" The obvious question is: do hallucinogenic plants actually embody "entities," or do they elicit aspects of the unconscious psyche which present themselves in this guise? Most importantly, can we believe what they tell us?

Terence McKenna has said:
"It is no great accomplishment to hear a voice in the head. The accomplishment is to make sure that it is telling you the truth." (3)
These questions may be unanswerable, but they are fascinating subjects to explore. One recent development within the shamanic tradition is that often the plant allies no longer communicate with their indigenous hosts the way they did previously; that is, a change seems to have taken place in the relationship between some tribal cultures and their psychedelic "allies."

the source goes on to say how the "teachers" mushrooms now tell people the things that are closely tied to their original belief system, just like the way it happens with NDE.

i had psilocybin mushrooms, i remember it well and it was over 20 years ago, no voices spoke to me or anything like that,
but i remember lying in bed freaking out, cause the parts of my body that i couldn't see when i was looking at myself i couldn't feel as being there, it was probably the most terrifying thing that has ever happened to me.
i have had much better experiences when i tried them again, but that one sticks with me.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
You know I circle back to the Idea of the Archons every once in a while it's a pretty horrid Idea that we are essentially food for mind parasites.
But I keep encountering the theme in other works outside of Gnosticism.
I was fascinated by some of the writing of Carlos Casteneda and the theme was present even in his writing.

“The sorcerers of ancient Mexico discovered that we have a companion for life: a predator that came from the depths of the cosmos and took over the rule of our lives. Human beings are its prisoners. The predator is our lord and master. This predator has rendered us docile, helpless. If we want to protest, it suppresses our protest. If we want to act independently, it demands that we don’t do so. These predators from the depths of the cosmos took over because we are food for them and they squeeze us mercilessly because we are their sustenance. Just as we rear chickens in chicken coops, the predators rear us in human coops so that their food is always available. They are efficient and organized. In order to keep us obedient, meek and weak, the predators engaged themselves in a stupendous maneuver, a horrendous maneuver for us, they gave us their mind.
The Predator from "The Active side of Infinty."

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join