It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is our conditioning set up by Alien archon Overlords?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

From what I've gained in reading your writing/posts, this is in your wheelhouse - glad to see you chime in...maybe if it fancies you, you'll add a bit more cogent analysis to this rather confusing and largely misunderstood mythos/phenomenon/etc.? Thanks in advance if you decide to elucidate!

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: BeefNoMeat

I will. It's a very nuanced topic, and IMHO this whole good/evil/Sophia/Archons thing was a good first attempt, but misses the mark (thats a phrase which Gnostics loved to use).

But I'm heading to work...so will make a note to return to the thread.

Kev

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen It's hard to reply to your first post but I'll give a try.
Nevermind the expectations would be, that I strongly to disagree with you, I must say - you are true with your statement: that it "all depends on the state of awareness".

However I was and I always will, discuss the topics like this from a perspective of a general human consciousness. This means I assume that our awareness is grounded(body-earth-logic). If we expand this awareness as you probably experienced considering what you write in your second post you can truly claim that the archons are alive.

However, I highly doubt you experienced archon presence itself. Because of two reasons - your elevation in awareness was induced by substance, thus was not "genuine" and second, because you used in your expression enough well established theosophical terms, which personally for me are "flawed words"(I'm not the biggest fan of that doctrine).

Now, I am sure that you had great time with your awareness elevation, and I wish you more fun times in the future, my only remark here is, that your intellect could "paraphrase" the mystical experience, the way your subconscious wanted, thus making you feel you are in domain of some entity, which you are actually not. All this are just my assumptions, and if my psy-profiling and gut-feeling are wrong, then beg me pardon for the wrong claims.
As I stated in the beginning of this post - essentially you are right. Yet the essentials by themselves are so broad and grandiose ideas, that we should really "fear" describing them...

Like the prohibition of spelling the Tetragrammaton or creating images of God. Not that it's impossible on theory to be executed properly by human intelligence, but the chances to succeed will be "one on twenty million". That's why the toilet(monk one, not public) door on some orthodox churches is just meter and half high and there is written advice at the top arch: "humble yourself". (for the ones who still don't get it... monks going to the 00 have to bend their backs and bow their heads, every single time, in order to enter the sacred place of human refreshment)

edit on 7-2-2017 by Argentbenign because: blunder edited. grammar.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

Okay try again

"take me to her Heaven?" that sounds like there is division in the heavens . . .

Not divisions, they look like separate entities of varying degrees to me.

or would you say it is how
i proposed in that we go where we believe in when we die?

That is so too. I would add that people end up in all sorts of places depending on belief. A percentage go to heaven of their particular religeon. My guess is a small percentage of very devout people.

Some commit a sin and are convinced they will burn in hell, they often do. Fear.

Convince a child he/she is a sinner and they end up in terrible places. So sad.

Some just don't realise they are dead.

On the darker side, the disease syphalis was designed to do a lot of damage to people, syphalis desolves people who die from it. It is more a curse, or bio/occult weapon. Separate the sinners from the faithful? Maybe. Get rid of people more like it. I have pulled out a little girl of about eight and her little brother from that place when investigating another matter. They did no wrong, just children. A sample of modern antibiotics (penecillin) fixed them.

Also could you explain how you would Astral project to me, someone who has never done it and is unsure
if it is even possible.....

Very simple. Look between two thoughts.

To go from thought A to thought B is via what could be called a void.

That void is like a door/window.

If we have a preconception about a thing. We see the preconception first rather then the thing itself.

Thoughts are like pictures taken from a magazine and stuck to the window. They block the view. Too many pictures and you can't see past to "what is".

Get the knack of seeing and things become very interactive.

By the way, American evangelism tastes different to Catholicism. That is how I could tell the girl's heaven was hers.

edit on 7-2-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: typo

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Quite a read.

I wondered initially if I was qualified enough to respond, as I have had some inexplicable and "otherworldly" events throughout my life, they are tending to tone down as of late, and I worry that anything I might say will cause them to stir up again, so I'll be brief.

Perhaps the Archons (or equivalent thereof) are indeed gatekeepers, preventing us from transcending from this realm because we are supposed to be here. Earth is quite nice, when one cares for it, and several texts stipulate that it was made expressly for us to live here and tend to it.

In the case of Transcendental Ascension, the Archons could prevent us from leaving astrally without permissions, and while they might be cruel about it, it is ultimately no different from sternly warning a child not to run into the street. Of course, as we are a willful and sometimes ego-driven species, many would take personal offense to being denied our ambitions and free will and would resort to saying horrible things about these Gatekeepers.

What if the Archon Influence was a protection?

We know fully well that space itself can be a harsh and unforgiving environment, perhaps the same lies outside the regular astral definitions of understanding, temporally or dimensionally, and it is in our best interests not to forcefully insist on running blindly into the Cosmic and Astral Avenues?

ETA : I have, as I mentioned before, dealt with the inexplicable and otherworldly, and much of it was quite terrifying, so I am not dismissing the malevolent aspect entirely, but curious moreso to the nature of how we, as human being, perceive and "understand" such entities.

edit on 2/7/17 by GENERAL EYES because: edit to add

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   
The aliens selected Donald Trump as potus to prep us for some major world events...

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Don Juan told Castaneda that he was part of a linage of Toltec sorcerers.
he taught Castaneda about Inorganic beings the internal dialog and especially the warrior way as an approach to dealing with the onslaught of the unknown and steeping into infinity.
I personally enjoy the toltec philosophy and it approach to life especially with dealing with the unknown.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Argentbenign

Sorry no drugs. But I admit to a stiff drink after a particularly harrowing day.

I don't know if Archons actually exist, if I had found them already, I wouldn't bother looking further.

Ahh, good old Theosophical thought. I am not a fan either. I guess my use of their language is because of growing up in a home in the 60's and 70's filled with theosophy, Catholicism, Indian gurus, and Dutch orthodox thrown in too. Read all the Alice Bailies and the like. I guess it shows through in my speach. I did try hard to throw away my book-learning of youth.

Personally, I am not a fan of secrecy, it's a human thing and to do with power and authority structures. Not my thing. I can see the damage collective thinking does to the world and life. But that is the way of humans on the physical. Even more so on the other "planes". The egregores (definition below) are there, some reach into this world through desire, rituals and physical infrastructure such as temples. (I could write a book on the hidden infrastructure of the church of Rome)

People are comfortable within the egregores, they feel safe and civilised. But one can stand outside those things and study them. If Archons exist, I'll wager that is their origin. Egregores are tough critters. To get inside you have to join in the the thinking. Not my cuppa tea.

There is life beyond the collective, now that is my sort of thing.

---------
Egregore (also egregor) is an occult concept representing a "thoughtform" or "collective group mind", an autonomous psychic entity made up of, and influencing, the thoughts of a group of people.
----------

edit on 7-2-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: forgot to add definition. fixed

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

Glad you brought up Egregors. I was thinking about mentioning them. I have known about tulpas and thought forms for a while but terms like Egregore and servitor are fairly new terms for me.
One Idea that I have pondered is if the various claims of people experiencing Jesus but receiving seemingly contradictory revelations are just interactions with tulpas. Religious worship seems to produce a lot of mental and emotional energy that in theory could feed a thought form or Egregore of a religious figure.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: SolAquarius

(Grin) We gotta tread carefully here on the subject of egregores . .

I have heard of 'talpas' here on ATS but no idea of what they are. I understand it is a Tibetian word.

Well by definition an egregore is a collective consciousness or group mind. One could classify so much of human civilisation as participation in a group mind. Corporative thinking, party politics, cults, nationalism, all have hallmarks of collective thinking.

People in a collective consciousness have to invest a part of their awareness in the collective.

Egregores can also live a long time if members reincarnate, ascend and there is a big membership and active recruitment.

Now living humans invest desires, fears and joys in their egregores adding another aspect to the egregores.

Humans have negative emotions too.

Then they build rituals and magic into the egregores and then temples.

Not just a simple thoughtform anymore.

Feed a thoughtform? Yep.

edit on 8-2-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: stupid spell checker

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 01:45 AM
link   

The rent is too damn high so I am going to need more time, time time time time....sorry...

Anyways, wow, good stuff. Is he really way off tho?

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Prepare to meet your "Baker". I mean "Maker". That's what the Archon Overlords told me.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 02:47 AM
link   

I thought your langulage might be just wishbone ash from the past, however as I read again you post, I don't really see the main thesis/proof of your posting, you engage many "spiritual" affairs and I honestly lose the lines between all of them and the OP. Nothing wrong there, actually. Now... Egregors are a good deal in mass-consciousness theory and are dangerous "formations", especially when composed of the impulse of brainless people. Also the same brainless people have no idea usually how to manage their own creation... which is the bigger issue. Double thinmbs up for mentioning it on ATS
Just again, I really don't see big connection between the two ideas of Egregors and Archons. In my view they are as different as apple from bird's feather.

originally posted by: eldemie

Is he really way off tho?

From human perspective yes.
From general perspective no.

I include that paradox in my posting, because I want to be onbjective. If I have to be solely subjective, I would not bother comment the general perspective, I think its obsolate.
edit on 8-2-2017 by Argentbenign because: grammar

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   

I am not familiar with the term "wishbone ash" . . .

And yes, I can be difficult to follow. I try to keep thoughts in bite size pieces rather then a thesis. And in literal terms rather then technical terms.

For example, if I referred to a creature by the term "pink fluffy that devours consciousness" anyone who had encountered one would know exactly what it is. They are hot pink and fluffy and do eat certain consciousnesses, they also grow to house size. They then disappear and reappear as a tennis ball sized ball of fluff. They follow you around if you go to places where they like the food. They eat corrupt consciousness.

Basicly one needs to know: "pink ball of fluff, cute but dangerous, will follow you home."

If I track down their proper name in the occult textbooks (if they are listed), they would tell me useless bits of information such as the place in a hierachy, relationships to deities, probably something about planets and astrology. Nothing useful.

it would be an intellectual exercise rather then a practical one.

But anyway, I digress. . . .

In a manner, in this thread we are hunting the Archons with people pooling information. A lot of food for though, some of which might open a door, literally.

I liked your reminder of the definition of the word Archon:

Archon (Gr. ἄρχων, pl. ἄρχοντες) is a Greek word that means "ruler", frequently used as the title of a specific public office. It is the masculine present participle of the verb stem αρχ-, meaning "to rule", derived from the same root as monarch and hierarchy.

Masculine, to rule, hierarchy

Now:

Egregore (also egregor) is an occult concept representing a "thoughtform" or "collective group mind", an autonomous psychic entity made up of, and influencing, the thoughts of a group of people.

Collective group mind

A collective group mind (Egregore) is generally organised in a hierarchy, is masculine and rules the members of the collective (people).

Is it possible that the word "Archon" is synonymous with "Egregore" ?

I would suggest that an Archon could be an Egregore that is internally organised.

Let's take an organisation in society. A cult for instance. The cult would have an Egregore hovering over it made of the collective thoughts and desires of the cult membership, both good and bad. The cult has rules, punishments, goals, a desire to grow. The cult also has a sense of self preservation, so will the Egregore. A hierarchy and a ruler too.

There is no limit to size for the Egregore, theoretically an Egregore could be planetary in size. (New World Order?) An Egregore can also contain other Egregores.

I hope I make sense here of the theoretical connection between Egregore and Archon.

Crikey, writing with a touch screen is so slow . . .

Bedtime for me.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I hear a type of x band frequency because of alien implant and there is no one who can help me turn it off and what I said is not a joke. They are real and the world we live in even though it's 2017 are not prepared to see such beings in the flesh. It will take an massive alien invasion for people to freak out and by then it won't matter anymore. They are far advanced than we are including medical technology. I can understand religious people thinking. To me it's like those 1950's sci Fi movies or H.G. Wells stories but its non-ficion.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGuard1776

but if you believe in the power of a collective consciousness that is omnipotent and you subscribe to this "idea"
there is nothing more powerful than that, and we could be individual expressions of that power, i like to think
i like to think in terms that i/we are part of this Consciousness/God and i like to think that this power will be realised
when it is time to leave this plain, in fact scrap that i dont like to think.....I Know!

CG Jung....... Knows!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   

thanks for the info,

i like the idea of this Egregore "theory" and can fit it into my theory of a collective conscious, it just makes it a bit more
chaotic, so you are saying there are many lets call them conscious thought bubbles, that we subscribe to through our
conditioned belief systems, maybe the universal collective unconscious encompasses all these independent branches of consciousness and its these conscious thought bubbles that manipulate and direct evolution of all species.
we could say the universal unconscious is whole and the independent bubbles work for and against each other, for the reason of evolution of consciousness and the universe as a whole.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGuard1776
I hear a type of x band frequency because of alien implant and there is no one who can help me turn it off and what I said is not a joke. They are real and the world we live in even though it's 2017 are not prepared to see such beings in the flesh. It will take an massive alien invasion for people to freak out and by then it won't matter anymore. They are far advanced than we are including medical technology. I can understand religious people thinking. To me it's like those 1950's sci Fi movies or H.G. Wells stories but its non-ficion.

Can you elaborate on these beings....how do they look? What is the purpose of you hearing this specific frequency? Can you give a description of your experience for us?

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: LuXTeN

when doing the Nam Myoho Renge Kyo chant, you feel as if it is coming fromt the bottom of the belly and you feel as if your whole body is vibrating, i was also doing it quietly into myself before sleep and it felt really relaxing and a bit surreal, i haven't tried it by meditating or anything but i was wondering about the vibrations, and apparently everything vibrates even thoughts, this amazing article talks of this new discovery by the scientists at CERN.
"Quantum fields are really a mind-bending way of thinking. Everything—and I mean everything—is just a consequence of many infinitely-large fields vibrating. The entire universe is made of fields playing a vast, subatomic symphony. Physicsts are trying to understand the melody."

www.pbs.org...

love those Good Vibrations

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
on that note....
books.google.co.uk... s=7ug-4FUSLY&sig=D3qd1emJ7iNadNkT9HB43mT9WtQ&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiKucy6qYHSAhVnLsAKHSb_CPMQ6AEIGjAA#v=onepage&q=on%20one%20side%20there%20is%20light %20on%20the%20other%20the%20power%20of%20attraction%20jung&f=false

The possessed girl said on questions of the meaning of life by CG Jung, "on one side there is light, on the other the power of attraction!"

What if the light is consciousness, and the attraction are the things that vibrate ie everything of matter in the universe.
and astral projection is the ability to escape the vibrations and traverse in the vastness of the universal collective conscious.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join