It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is our conditioning set up by Alien archon Overlords?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

A err, friend of mine tried mushrooms once and I too can report that they did not talk to me, I mean him. They just made him think that the underside of his jaw had a hole on it. It was spooky. Or so he says...

This is my first real read on Gnosticism, and I have found it fascinating. Thanks for posting, it certainly bears some resemblance to some of the topics you've outlined and others I have read about over the years.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Springer
Excellent Saturday morning read!

I agree. Great OP and responses.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
yay saturday the day where everyone post crap

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: SolAquarius

im sure there is also a mind parasite spoke of in Hindu teachings relating to a serpent like entity that wraps around our chakras, i will try and find what i am talking about...
Thanks for that input, i am also gonna check that out some more, i wonder how many other more tribal cultures share these beliefs?

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
im finding it hard concentrating long enough to follow up a positive line of enquiry on this subject,
there is loads of stuff about archons and other things related, but trying to get it across coherently is a struggle,
now that is either because, a self fulfilling prophecy is at play (nocebo), or i am really tired (its an hour before my bed time)
or those pesky Archons are messing with me..... oh how i laugh

reading this article troubled me a little bit, it just feels real...
educate-yourself.org...

i am wondering if any other members have been finding it hard concentrating on said topic??
edit on 4-2-2017 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

im trying to determine if the shaman don juan spoke of these things before the gnostic archon txts were translated (1970s), to add to the validity of what he is saying, but i will try tomorrow... too tired

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Interesting . . .

I am not well read on the philosophies and spiritual subjects. I just wander about "out there" and come across things.

One can find a crystal based life that has been around for a long time, they have built a very complex structure of resonance that extends to the physical. If one thinks in levels or planes of consciousness these guys exist somewhere in the middle and built forms down to the physical; crystal rocks. Their "meditations" remind me of the idea of alternate realities and para-dimensions.

Simply put; they have built artificial dimensions so they can expand their world and watch what other consciousnesses come to live in, or think in there constructs. It is easy to compare the idea of an aquarium here. But I don't think they feed upon what is in the aquarium. More an expansion of their awareness and the interest of seeing new awarenesses.

Yes, "Aquarium" is about right.

Now what lives in these aquariums is another thing.

Other critters come and set up shop in the aquarium and build also. The crystal-guys don't care who really. Let's call these other critters "higher consciousnesses" non-physical Beings. They too want to expand their awarenesses beyond their norm. So they build in the aquarium too, expending outwards.

To build they need materials to build with. Organic humans have a terrific bandwidth of awareness, touch, feelings, mental and beyond in both directions.

Human awareness builds wonderful things, look at the world we live in, corporations, civilisations, families, even a mobile phone is a wonder we created.

We can also build in thought, thought forms, philosophies, disciplines, and so forth. We can build heavens and hells.

I am not saying these things are good or bad, they are simply neutral in themselves.

But they are containers and we are the contained.

Humans are also gullible and have desires.

Desires are exploitable. . . .

Some containers are nicer then others.

Little aquariums within aquariums each with a little ecosystem.

Perhaps on some "higher" (more aware) "level" they compete and pit their little ecosystems against each other . . . .

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Highly speculative but the author of this article claims to have encounered a Jinn in Egypt
who told him of the nature of the Archons make of it what you will.

They feed on the energy… on the attention paid to them by humans. This includes the energy generated by human belief systems. But they are not true spirits and they will cease to exist if nobody pays attention to them any more. The ones you call ‘the archons’ are those that we call ‘the deceivers,’ and like us they are not creative. But they can mimic and they can take on forms in response to human belief systems.

An Encounter With A Jinn In Egypt

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 01:38 AM
link   

The three quotes I used are from Wikipedia, 1, 2, 3. For your source article I did not stated anything before directly, however if you read between the lines of what I've said, you see I consider it to be in this 95% of misinterprented info surfing the net. Also bybliotecapleades is dubious platform where you can meet decent articles and terrible hoaxes altogather. You should always double-check info you read there. In this case, considering we are discussing gnostic ideas, you have to be extra carefull. Throughout the ages different oraganizations, from which mostly known today is The Theosophical Society did a lot of work to wirngle the truth out of real teachings like Hermeticism, Gnosticism and Philosophy itself. Nowdays in the mainstream info. field, which includes ATS and your source site, is common to see misinterprented articles and ideas. Now, I am writing this not to argue with you, but with an advice for you and all others, to read more on the topics you choose, thus being able to comperhand different sources and find by yourself who is telling the truth and who is selling the chockolate cake. Books printed prior 1902 are preferrable in this way of research. GL

edit on 5-2-2017 by Argentbenign because: grammar

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80
a reply to: Argentbenign

i also think if they do exist they could be like the St Peter of the Gates to ascension, and they are part of a creator gods plan that involves stressing organisms, because this encourages evolution, and perhaps their ultimate goal is to keep us evolving to the point of enlightenment or perfection.

I see you are interestd in "what are this things", and I wish I could give you straightforward one-sentence answer, but it is not that simple... Taking some classes with western-mysticism knowledgable teacher is adviceable - like this School. Or any other decent people. Also you can dig it yourself... just it will take more time.

But still, for the sake of fun, I wil ltry with to answer you one-sentence . Ha!

The Archons are "thought/feeling potentials which can take relation and stimulate/prohibit by different methods the other impulses of friendly/hostile to them archon in systems of existance as Planets, Individual beings, or inorganic substances. The archons migh take "form" only in "holographic way" - therefore it is never their real form and is always related to the type of consciousness which evoked the form into its perceptable realm, by various psychic methods. Archons have no agenda, more than what their purpose is. All have different purposes and combined their influences extingueish themselves in pure balance of existance. The process of this is called time. I'll advice you insted of trying to crack code by yourself, to run along one simple but as profound read - The Silmarillion by J.R.R. Tolkien. Its all explained there.

Okay, it was longer than one sentence

One sentence woule be like this:

I invoke Thee, the Terrible and Invisible God: Who dwellest in the Void Place of the Spirit

~Goetia~

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Here is another translation of The (First) Apocalypse of James:

"When you come into their power, one of them who is their guard will say to you, 'Who are you or where are you from?' You are to say to him, 'I am a son, and I am from the Father.' He will say to you, 'What sort of son are you, and to what father do you belong?' You are to say to him, 'I am from the Pre-existent Father, and a son in the Pre-existent One.' When he says to you, [...], you are to say to him [...] in the [...] that I might [...]."

'[...] of alien things?' You are to say to him, 'They are not entirely alien, but they are from Achamoth, who is the female. And these she produced as she brought down the race from the Pre-existent One. So then they are not alien, but they are ours. They are indeed ours because she who is mistress of them is from the Pre-existent One. At the same time they are alien because the Pre-existent One did not have intercourse with her, when she produced them.' When he also says to you, 'Where will you go?', you are to say to him, 'To the place from which I have come, there shall I return.' And if you say these things, you will escape their attacks. " - Link

I think what is being said is not that clear-cut. 'Alien' does not mean form another planet. I think they are talking about 'spritual'/metaphysical existence.

That article you linked is highly speculative interpretation.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 06:36 AM
link   

So what we experience is in line with our beliefs, so either we are all right about God, or we are being mislead.

There is another option I think.

Maybe God does'nt care how or in what way you want to worship/meditate on him. Maybe God only cares that you want to know him at all.

I've read many NDE's where sometimes the person experiencing it actually has the presence of mind to ask God before they go back which religion is the "right" one and they always seem to get the same answer.

"Whichever one brings you closest to me."

Good thread though, props for that.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Argentbenign

i'm not sure about invoking a God that is described as being terrible and invisible.
but i have been looking at other things, and there is a lot of stuff that relates to
this ancient archon theory..... i like the sound of this...en.wikipedia.org...

I think maybe the serpent that wraps around the chakras in Kundalini may be alluding to Archons
and possibly it is this that causes blockages, im just learning a lot of this stuff, so feel free to correct me.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

so what you are saying is the more we heighten our awareness we move up a level or an aquarium to a level with like consciousness people, is this what you are saying, because this has got me thinking and kind of makes sense.
i am interested in hearing more on this, a fragmented universal collective unconscious certainly sounds possible.
and it would explain like minded people....

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
If these proposed Archons really wanted to feed of our fear, they pick up putin and Donald together and make it a public excution as a display of their reach an superoity by grabbing the chicken by the head like it was ancient Rome or greece.

And let the rest of the population be rattled by fear an supersition by only striking one or two places.

Yet, the powers that be haven't flinched.

Think about it...
edit on 5-2-2017 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

yes i have thought about this, now think about this, proof that there is more to life than this beautiful world and its complicated inhabitants. and there is evil alien overlords that can wilfully take off our heads willy nilly, not to mention invade our minds at will. If they exist and they feed of our fears they are going to want more and more of us, not for us all to start taking our own lives to escape hell. then they would have nothing and would starve.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Another interesting source on this Idea is Robert Monroe who studied out of body experiences and founded the monroe institute.

I have read his book Journey Out of the body and His last book Ultimate Journey. I never got around to reading his middle book Far Journey but according to some online research he mentions an encounter with a being that told him life on this planet was emotional food for inter dimensional beings and they would feed off our energy which they called loosh.

Robert Monroe, in his book “Far Journeys,” writes of contact he had with a light being in an out-of-body experience. (Monroe is arguably the world’s foremost researcher on OBEs; he started an institute with trainee/researchers to scientifically investigate the phenomenon.) Reportedly the light being told Monroe that when humans die, their energy is released and harvested by trans-dimensional beings, who use it to extend their own life spans. The claim is that the universe is a garden created by these beings as their food source. According to Monroe’s story, animals are intentionally positioned on this planet to feed on plants and on each other, thereby releasing the life force of their victims so it can be harvested. In a predator-prey struggle, exceptional energy is produced in the combatants. The spilling of blood in a fight-to-the-death conflict releases this intense energy, which the light beings call “loosh.” Loosh is also harvested from the loneliness of animals and humans, as well as from the emotions engendered when a parent is forced to defend the life of its young. Another source of loosh is humans’ worship. According to Monroe’s informant, our creators, the cosmic “energy farmers,” intentionally equipped animals with devices like fangs, claws and super-speed in order to prolong predator-prey combat and thereby produce more loosh. In other words, the greater the suffering, the more life force is spewed from our bodies, and the tastier the energy meal for our creators.

LINK

edit on 5-2-2017 by SolAquarius because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen
If these proposed Archons really wanted to feed of our fear, they pick up putin and Donald together and make it a public excution as a display of their reach an superoity by grabbing the chicken by the head like it was ancient Rome or greece.

And let the rest of the population be rattled by fear an supersition by only striking one or two places.

Yet, the powers that be haven't flinched.

Think about it...

Hypothetically speaking if beings exist that farm us I don't think they would reveal themselves. Maybe the fear worry and anxiety with an occasional war is enough to feed them.
Think how many times on ATS there is some one posting about WW3 being right around the corner and how much fear that generates but such hypothetical beings would not want to destroy their livestock.

A farmer takes care of the animals they over see and occasionally sells a few for slaughter or kills a few to eat.

This statement has always given me chills.

"The Earth is a farm. We are someone else's property."
- Charles Fort

edit on 5-2-2017 by SolAquarius because: those wascally meddling archons at it again

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: SolAquarius

the story by the light being sounds like the sort of thing an archon would say, a story that gives us no chance, i wouldn't accept it even if it got to the point of my energy being devoured by this trans dimensional predator.
The "false" light has told him this to render him helpless when the time comes, this is the way to look at it imo, if it is true that is!
on looking up archons and false light there is quite a few hits, apparently they are showing us what we want to see, they are the ultimate manipulators...... on level with the wife haha, i got them covered

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

They really didn't seem to care about the population of Gilgameshs kingdom when they drowned it when the global population would of been smaller then. Can't really feed of people that have adrenline going through when they've drowned?

Also why not knock out satellites that are up in space cause pandemonium when some people would screen they can't use instagram or twitter? Their vexation would shake or vibrate the fabric of space openin a gate way to hell or the ruins of Babylon while they are at.
edit on 5-2-2017 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Springer

We do try to keep our ATS demiurges pleased. I read somewhere that I can bump up my star's due to glitch in your software. I'll refrain and await for you to throw a few million my way -

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join