It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kellyanne Conway Invents Alternative-Fact Massacre To Justify Policy.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: tabularosa
Is there really a difference in using an alt-fact incident to justify policy and using a false flag incident to do the same? It's all just forms of deception, though it's far more moronic or brazen to make up something that did not exist at all. Naomi Wolf pointed out nearly a decade ago how America is sliding into a state of fascism, that the parallels to Nazi Germany are evident. Trump is but one more cog in the wheel. Clearly, America is heading in the wrong direction if it wants to lead the world as a republic, a bastion of freedom and democracy...

Naomi Wolf Points

I disagree because Trump has stopped the marxism attempt by the left to bring us into the NWO. How can you miss that and be taken for real I don't know?
edit on 4-2-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Oh..where do those thing's happen?

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Only one way to honestly describe this... cringe worthy and, embarrassing.

Wait, that's two, sorry.

edit on 4-2-2017 by ausername because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd
a reply to: Painterz

As the South Park guys said, it's hard to compete with the Trump administration for sheer absurdity. I think Trump picked her for her looks ... it certainly wasn't for her depth of knowledge.

This was a planned interview, so she wasn't in a situation where she was ambushed by a question. She could have easily had staff do a little checking and lined up a nice point-by-point discourse instead of inventing things on the fly.

I don't think she looks that great. She's a brilliant propagandist though, probably the best since Goebbels, if it wasn't for her Trump would have lost his campaign. I don't like her, but at the same time she's the only reason Trump has been successful.

(post by NotTooHappy removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   
#ing christ.
What a complete disaster this entire administration is along with the water carrying voters who got them there.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I had to update my facebook profile picture today.

(post by Justoneman removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   

(post by CT_Flyboy removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Conway is an upstanding impressive individual. It's pretty grotesque to see these disgusting remarks about her. Comparing her to Goebbels? Unbelievable to see the level of hatred and idiocy in here.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

People are all for the advancement of a strong woman until they find out she has different values, then they reveal their true colours.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Did you people not even read the accounts of the incidents that led up to her reference? There was a massacre. It didn't happen in Bowling Green but at least one of the men now sitting in prison had his fingerprints on the remains of an IED that blew up 4 US National Guard troops.
I remember this quite well because it is only a couple of hours from my home. Some gracious and oh-so-liberal charity had relocated these radicals to Bowling Green so they could work in the food industry preparing food for the "enemy." They were welcomed here despite the fact that the fingerprints were there for checking but somebody "forgot" to check to see if they were involved in radicalism.
They bragged from the very first that their goal was to kill the infidels. They were reported repeatedly to the management and the complaints were ignored until someone who had a good connection to the FBI got them on tape and turned it over. (Even though Obama's FBI claimed to have begun the "investigation" in 2009 it was paperwork until the tapes were presented to them. The informants were brushed off and told not to worry about it.)

Muslim nations should take care of Muslim refugees. Period. It is part of their religion and their religion is part of their governmental system. That is not the case in the US. Our laws are not based on a holy book but on a written Constitution that applies only to US citizens.

Apparently it's okay with some of you Progressives that these guys only blew up American troops. Since they didn't actually cause a massacre here in the US, it's all a big lie. Well, it's not a lie. They were part of AlQueda in Iraq and plotted to kill people. They bragged about it. Those of us who have family members serving the country take a very dim view of your ilk. Even those of us who didn't support these stupid wars. Those of us who foolish believed the last president when he claimed to be prepared to end these stupid wars but then turned around and started more, creating more refugees.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: tabularosa
Is there really a difference in using an alt-fact incident to justify policy and using a false flag incident to do the same? It's all just forms of deception, though it's far more moronic or brazen to make up something that did not exist at all. Naomi Wolf pointed out nearly a decade ago how America is sliding into a state of fascism, that the parallels to Nazi Germany are evident. Trump is but one more cog in the wheel. Clearly, America is heading in the wrong direction if it wants to lead the world as a republic, a bastion of freedom and democracy...

Naomi Wolf Points

I disagree because Trump has stopped the marxism attempt by the left to bring us into the NWO. How can you miss that and be taken for real I don't know?

It's amusing to me that far-right conspiracy "theorists" are so obsessed with the notion of the invented crisis as a mechanism to do something radical and unacceptable. Do you see the irony in the fact that you're using crackpot conspiracy theory to justify an actual erosion of freedom in the United States? FFS.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
Conway is an upstanding impressive individual. It's pretty grotesque to see these disgusting remarks about her. Comparing her to Goebbels? Unbelievable to see the level of hatred and idiocy in here.

No hate, that's just how I see her. As I also said in my comment, she's very competent. I credit her 100% with Trump winning his campaign. That said, she tells the truth less than Trump himself does, which is a pretty hard bar to clear. She's 100% a minister of propaganda.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt
Muslim nations should take care of Muslim refugees. Period. It is part of their religion and their religion is part of their governmental system. That is not the case in the US. Our laws are not based on a holy book but on a written Constitution that applies only to US citizens.

Who should take care of US citizens if/when some ideological disaster happens to us and the streets become a war zone? Personally, I would like to think I could go anywhere I choose if I think my values line up or the quality of life is what I would like to have. The same works in reverse, if I want the freedom to go elsewhere, I should be willing to accept others wanting the same when they wish to come here.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd
a reply to: Painterz

I think Trump picked her for her looks ... it certainly wasn't for her depth of knowledge.

The only thing she was hired for - and this goes for any Trump mouthpiece - is her complete and total lack of shame.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
I disagree because Trump has stopped the marxism attempt by the left to bring us into the NWO.

Except Trump is part of the NWO.....

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join