It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kellyanne Conway Invents Alternative-Fact Massacre To Justify Policy.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

You are a sad little man pal

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

I agree, she probably wasn't lying, just misinformed. Maybe she even picked up the news from some right wing "news" outlet online or on the radio. But being misinformed of facts is dangerous especially if it shapes policy.
edit on 03pmFri, 03 Feb 2017 14:59:20 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

By her own admission she misspoke and got the news from ABC.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: watchitburn
There are plenty of valid reasons to ban immigration from the Middle East.

There's no need to fabricate reasons.

How dare you try to be a voice of reason in a sea of bleeding heart Liberal stupidity?
Maybe Trump should setup a Middle Eastern family sponsorship immigration policy?
If every Leftist in America wants refugees here, they can apply to have entire ME families come and live with them, they must be responsible for housing, clothing, feeding them, indoctrinating them to the ways of America...after being here for 3 years with Leftist sponsor families, they will be given citizenship.
I am sure all you guys will be ok with that, after all you guys want them here so badly, you will do anything it takes to have them here right?

My Dad is in the process of being vetted for housing a refugee family.

Some of us actually practice what we believe and have hearts.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: MonkeyFishFrog
My Dad is in the process of being vetted for housing a refugee family. Some of us actually practice what we believe and have hearts.

Kudos...if we all do what we can, we make a difference. Kinda the Christian thing to do, eh?

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: MonkeyFishFrog

You should inform him that for the cost of relocating one refugee half way around the world to North America, 12 refugees could be relocated closer to there home country in the Middle East or Africa. They would also be in more familiar surroundings, speak the language and be familiar with the culture/religion.

It is pretty damn selfish to make a dozen refugees stay behind in a war zone just so some westerner can virtue signal what a great humanitarian they are by bringing one all the way here as a pet,

edit on 3-2-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-2-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   

How dare you try to be a voice of reason in a sea of bleeding heart Liberal stupidity?
Maybe Trump should setup a Middle Eastern family sponsorship immigration policy?
If every Leftist in America wants refugees here, they can apply to have entire ME families come and live with them, they must be responsible for housing, clothing, feeding them, indoctrinating them to the ways of America...after being here for 3 years with Leftist sponsor families, they will be given citizenship.
I am sure all you guys will be ok with that, after all you guys want them here so badly, you will do anything it takes to have them here right?

Good for your father. I applaud him.
I have a heart as well but as Deny Arrogance said in the above post, those countries that are closer to home for the refugees should be doing more for the cause than they are doing now.
If Islam wasn't a religion of fanatics and violence (I know, they are not all like that), those countries would get along better in the ME.
edit on 3-2-2017 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

Alternative-Fact massacre.......sounds like Hillarys S.O.P when facing congressional hearings to explain why she gave zero flux.

Kellyanne definitely looks gaunt, and what's most surprising is that she started to look like crap after Hillarys epic loss and not before - weird. If Kellyanne suddenly starts using a mobile hospital, green screen conferences and a traffic bollard, Trump will be in real trouble.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd
a reply to: Painterz

I think Trump picked her for her looks ...

He what?...

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Alternative Facts = Facts that Liberals don't want you to know.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
a reply to: MonkeyFishFrog

You should inform him that for the cost of relocating one refugee half way around the world to North America, 12 refugees could be relocated closer to there home country in the Middle East or Africa. They would also be in more familiar surroundings, speak the language and be familiar with the culture/religion.

It is pretty damn selfish to make a dozen refugees stay behind in a war zone just so some westerner can virtue signal what a great humanitarian they are by bringing one all the way here as a pet,

...and you are doing precisely what?

[cue crickets]

edit on 3-2-2017 by JohnnyCanuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Your dad's a pretty awesome guy!

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Wow the people defending her are saying she misspoke. LOL There is misspeaking and a outright lie. She said there was an ATTACK/MASSACRE which is an outright lie. There is no way around what she said it, it is documented, she did not misspeak but outright lied.

She said she misspoke when she said "were the masterminds behind the Bowling Green Massacre" and if true..the line
makes no sense..here it is the way she claimed to actually mean..."were the masterminds behind the Bowling Green terrorists".

"were the masterminds behind the Bowling Green terrorists" makes no sense..so she basically BS'd and got caught, so she tried to lie again, only from the Trump admin..LOL
edit on 3-2-2017 by cantthinkofausername because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

I would if I was in the position to do so.

I have had many "strays" living with me other the years.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey
a reply to: TrueBrit

You do looked stressed out, with all that drinking that you're always doing on here

To be fair, he used arguments. He said thieves and racists. Hard to argue with that

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   

The Bowling Green Massacre Victims Fund

spoiler alert.... the donation button is for the ACLU

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Do you still live with your Dad? Or how does that work?

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Lol. I love it. Just by Kelly misspeaking the liberals are having a meltdown. Awwww. I swear I don't think I have stopped smiling since Trump won the election.

But on a lighter note.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Thanks for the information I was looking for it.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Kellyanne Conway has blamed two Iraqi refugees for a terrorist attack that never happened to justify the Trump travel ban.

Someone still needs to explain to me what a travel ban from a country IRAQ in this particular case is a 'bad idea'.

Last eight years of WARFARE. EIGHT years before that.

The power vacuum left by cutting and running, and gave rise to ISIS.

Hell at least Conway didn't blame a youtube video unlike some.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join