It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UNSECURED. Spicer Tweets Passwords and Trump Team Uses Private Server

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: CHONGO
They use a private server so that they can hide things from public scrutiny. Which probably means they are doing ILLEGAL things. Last voting cycle the American public was finally given an option, do you want your sh$t sandwich with mustard or mayonnaise? I want neither & would rather go hungry. Fasting is good for you anyway.

So, private email should be public domain?

I'm not talking political correspondence.

Whats your password, or are you trying to hide things?

Oh what a slippery slop we ride, when denying things we try to hide.....

A far cry from CONFIDENTIAL emails not on government servers, deleted, after being hacked.

but meh, what do I know... I'm just a bread thief.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

absurd is absurd, and it's not just one side or the other.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Want to know why all your sources are so obscure? It's because this is a non-story that will only mislead the dumb leftists that are looking for confirmation bias. This isn't even comparable to Hillary privately hiring a personal IT guy to setup an illegal server hosting highly classified info on it, in her own home at that.

Talk about propaganda, guess I will just mark this OP off as full of it with only a divisive objective in mind.
edit on 30-1-2017 by Middleoftheroad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

according to a Newsweek report published Wednesday

According to a Newsweek article ? Wonder who their source was ?
Bout time for you to give it up , aint it ? Once you have reached the bottom of the barrel and you have nothing left but this....
Time to face the music and step into reality again
O'Bloomer is gone and Clinton failed miserably

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Can you please give some sort of evidence that "they use this server for everything"?

Hillary was in trouble because she herself used a nonsecure server to send classified emails.

Can you please provide a link to what types of emails were sent?

Are you saying that anyone who works in government is not allowed to have a gmail account?

There is nothing wrong with using a public account, if the emails being sent aren't classified, I'm surprised you don't know this, but I guess Clinton didn't know the difference either.
edit on 30-1-2017 by fatkid because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Using the system, rnchq.org, is not technically illegal and is often employed so that an administration's senior staff can segregate their in-party correspondence from their actual White House duties

Next.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
Come on guys, the Press Secretary tweeted out his account password twice, for heaven's sake. That's shambolic amateur hour stuff.

Got a link to that proof of these being passwords yet, or is everyone still just going with the thought from a random source that they are?

It isn't like his account is hacked and strange things are being posted daily...if those were indeed passwords, you would have had TONS of messages almost immediately posted by people signing in. Someone would have screen captured being logged in and posted that by this time.

These idiotic stories that whatever news source just makes up are funny. The fact they are believed is insane.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I don't see a problem if classified information isn't being passed through this server. Just using a private server isn't illegal.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Hyperbole.

They are not using private email systems for work related material.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Newsweek has learned

??

Confirmation ?

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

They can use Virgin mobile prepaid's to talk to each other if they want, as long as nothing classified is being shared.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   

The fact were even being told about a private server is light years more transparent than the Obama admin.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Do you trust them with a private server? I don't. It is so easy to mix up which server you use. So easy to make a mistake and send secret info via a private server.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: woopy
a reply to: eisegesis

Do you trust them with a private server? I don't. It is so easy to mix up which server you use. So easy to make a mistake and send secret info via a private server.

And your source?
Or your experience with secret info or private servers?
providing such should be so easy right?

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I said a mistake is easy to make to use the wrong server. You don't need a source for that.
What is your source that you are so sure?

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Hyperbole.

They are not using private email systems for work related material.

xuechen, I am surprised at you! You rightfully were in opposition of Hillary doing the very same thing. Your acting like a "Party" member. Lets face it, Trump really is nuts, and you know it.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

The issue with Hillary's server was that she had classified docs on it.

You just don't get it....

originally posted by: reldra

And they don't?

Why not wait until they (trump Admin) say whether or not it does? Better than falling to conclusions quickly. If it doesn't have classified docs then it really doesn't matter.
edit on th2017000000Mondayth000000Mon, 30 Jan 2017 18:08:12 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoMon, 30 Jan 2017 18:08:12 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

The issue with Hillary's server was that she had classified docs on it.

You just don't get it....

And they don't?

No, they don't, because they use common sense.

Do you have a reference to prove that they do ?

The FBI proved that Hillary did have classified docs on her server - This is a Title 18 FELONY - but Lynch chose not to charge her, everyone being equal under the law and all that....

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: robbeh
hillarys use was ok but trumps ain't :/ lol .....

least he probs has decent security on his unlike the witch .....

Was one ok? Both? None?

We already know Trump's team lacks some decent security. NEXT.
if u wernt to busy sniffing glue u would remember u brought up the security issue... outa the sand woman....

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

What top secret information is on this server? Clinton was free to use her server, just not in the way she did. Show me evidence trump is doing what she did.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join