It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UNSECURED. Spicer Tweets Passwords and Trump Team Uses Private Server

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You would have no members if you implemented that policy.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: reldra

Is there classified documents on it? Can you prove it for Trump like it was proven about HRC?

The main point was the insecurity of a private server.

It's not being private that makes a server unsecured. You do realize that don't you?

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 06:02 AM
link   
So RNC server = unsecured basement server?

I think you need a hot air balloon to reach those straws.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 06:10 AM
link   
originally posted by: Sillyolme

It was proven the RNCs server was hacked. Russia just didn't release what they found because they were helping trump to steal the election.

The current RNC was NOT successfully hacked.

Comey later added that "there was evidence of hacking directed at state-level organizations, state-level campaigns, and the RNC, but old domains of the RNC, meaning old emails they weren't using. None of that was released. "Comey said there was no sign that the Trump campaign or the current RNC was successfully hacked."

CNN Politics Updated 4:16 PM ET, Tue January 10, 2017

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
I can't wait to see the Olympic-level gymnastics that are going to come about to show how this isn't fake news totally refuted by its own source

There, fixed that for you.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   
They use a private server so that they can hide things from public scrutiny. Which probably means they are doing ILLEGAL things. Last voting cycle the American public was finally given an option, do you want your sh$t sandwich with mustard or mayonnaise? I want neither & would rather go hungry. Fasting is good for you anyway.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

How do you know it was not done Deliberately by Spicer ? Tweets can be taken for Face Value or as Deliberate Disinformation . HINT - Read Between the Lines......

Like a "help me" message in a bottle.

Poor guy. The saddest part of all of this is that these people will NEVER find work again when this is all said and done. They will be blacklisted. They are ruining their own careers.

It's one thing to streamline government. It's quite another to incite riot after riot because of inane hatred-filled policies, and the ire of countries who have normal, productive people coming here to do business with Americans every day, and the plight of women and children who are the victims of our bombastic and neanderthal warfare that never. effing. ends.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: EightAhoy

I expect legitimate threads from you, Relda. You do know the difference between "political" email accounts and "executive" email accounts, right?

Saying they use it for "everything" is not stated in your source article. Did you make that up?

And the RNC server was NOT compromised. Period.

Keep trying.

I agree.

There's also a difference between a party server and a private server. The Dems also ran "private" party servers separate from Hillarys private email server.

Also, Reldra, this is a bit hypocritical on your part. The left argued day in and day out how Hillary's email servers were perfectly legal and she sent no classified info via those servers.

Now you're stating that Trump is wrong simply for having a private server.

To sum up...
Hillary can (and did) have a private server and it's ok, but Trump can't (and doesn't), and it's not ok.
Hillary can (and did) have access to a democrat party server, but Trump can't, (but he does), so he's bad.
Hillary did (it was proven) send classified info via her private server. No evidence of that exists about Trump.

So...I think you're grasping at straws here. I suggest you take some time off ATS and the internet and accept that fact that Trump is president. He's your president. For 4 more years, and possibly 8.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Is not acceptable and this needs to be fixed pronto.

That being said to all those who were pro-Clinton making a big deal about this. Bug off you hypocritical assholes. You're in no place to say crap about anything since you all stubbornly denied any wrong doing by Clinton and were willing to vote for her anyway.

Clearly all this unsecured crap going on needs to be fixed. I'm here calling Trump and team out for this and thank you for the notice, but seriously you Clintonites have zero actual concern for national security you partisan hacks.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   
This is an RNC server.
It is not a problem to use it for RNC business.
Get back to us OP when there are classified govt documents found on it.

In other exclusive news, Kelly Anne Conway as a google email address for talking with her friends and family. ... oh the horror! Lock them all up! Rumour also has it that Trump has an unsecure twitter account! Impeach him!!

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

Wow. Is this what it's gonna be like?

Your guy does wrong, and you attack the people who didn't vote for him? I'm glad you are calling them out. Clinton is out of the picture altogether, and ALL OF US learned stuff during the campaign about cybersecurity and the hackability of our most secure data.

Give it a rest, please.

Partisan Hacks? Yeah. And I voted for Bernie, NOT Clinton. Don't blame us for the screwups going on after the problems were discovered. Conway, Bannon, and Priebus are dangerous people, working for a dangerous maniac who will destroy all of us.
I'm glad some of you are willing to admit it's not all chocolate and roses having him in there, but can you stop flinging your poo at the rest of us, please? We tried to tell you. You didn't listen. Don't blame us.
edit on 1/30/2017 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Is there classified documents on it? Can you prove it for Trump like it was proven about HRC?

The main point was the insecurity of a private server.

If there's nothing to hide, a Private Server is the way to go.

Now it is, I see. Cognitive dissonance at it's worst.

And that shall end my participation in my own thread. Because, NOW private server is a GOOD thing.

It's this lack of responsibility that defines the progressive movement.
It's not that hard to admit mistakes.

Think of all the time wasted by this thread that could have been better used inventing the perfect pronoun.

You xer, should be ashamed of yourself.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

He's not my guy I didn't vote for him, but I was anti-Hillary. I'm calling Trump out on this, but I'm also calling out the Hillary voters who were all cool with Hillary ignoring national security, suddenly considering it's a big deal when it's not their girl.

Not everyone who didn't vote for Trump voted for Hillary. Some of us aren't hypocrites. And clearly if you didn't vote Hillary it doesn't apply to you, I didn't say liberals, or left wing, or anything other than Clinton supporters and Clintonistas, aka people that supported and defended and voted for Hillary.
edit on 1/30/2017 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

it is important to remember that anyone who took the time to vote after watching the train wreck provided to us was concerned enough to get involved.

Yeah yeah, you voted AGAINST Hillary. Cool then. But what stepped into the vacuum? A monster. Better the monster you knew than this unleashing of the fury called Misguided Ignorance. Trump is unfit.

The sooner everyone can agree on that, the sooner we can put this all behind us. I really think everyone who pays attention here does want the best outcomes. It's who our leaders are that will determine that outcome. So far it's not looking good.

And Trump supporters need to admit that, post-haste.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Will not happen as long as the left keeps acting absurd. Our side has gone off the rails whether willing to admit it or not. I have to go to work now though.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Come on guys, the Press Secretary tweeted out his account password twice, for heaven's sake. That's shambolic amateur hour stuff.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
Come on guys, the Press Secretary tweeted out his account password twice, for heaven's sake. That's shambolic amateur hour stuff.

Agree.
That is different to the OP's rather strange claim of equivalence to the Clinton home brew server that held classified documents.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

sure give the FBI a year to examine it.

Or no time at all, in some cases to go through thousands of emails (per day) and say "Nope, nothing to see here... now everyone go watch the NFL."

I mean, they're thorough when they want to be huh...

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: DupontDeux

originally posted by: Nyiah

Though I am very serious in wanting to know how Clinton's use was not acceptable, but Trump's use is.

As am I. I see an avalanche of defense coming. I will be away a couple minutes while microwaving popcorn.

Perhaps the fact that they had to establish communicate prior to moving in in the West Wing makes it different?

Perhaps the fact that they they moved in a freaking week ago and have had personalized white house email addresses for at most a couple of days makes it different?

Perhaps the fact that the next best thing to using a white house email server (which was not available for them), they used a RNC email server makes it different?

That is a far cry from diverting white house correspondence to a personal email server that you have paid someone to set up in your basement.

But left wing pop corn is soooo salty... Oo

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
Trump can murder, put our country in chaos and danger, so emails matter how? How bout those jobs?

You're mixing up names. you mean all of the above prior to 2017.

strange, that mandela affect.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join