It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UNSECURED. Spicer Tweets Passwords and Trump Team Uses Private Server

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Absolutely no proof Spice tweets are passwords of any sort and could be pocket presses. I've seen some pretty bizarre things on my smart phone.

The private email server..... got to give you that Reldra, s&f.

All I can do is shake my head in dismay while uttering "are f**#&@ing kidding me?"
edit on 29-1-2017 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

President Trump does not have Idiots in his Administration , including Mr. Spicer . Maybe you are Reading to much into this Incident .

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: Vasa Croe

But, they do.

But they do what? The very article your source referenced was "fake news'd" by your source. Newsweek clearly states in their article they don't use it, and actually never did and are not even on that server anymore.

And again....those 2 tweets....where is the proof of those being passwords? And why would he be entering his password if he was already logged in?

And this

Since this story was published, the RNC has deleted the emails of Bannon, Kushner and Conway. RNC spokesman Ryan Mahoney told Newsweek

It was never called fake news.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I'm just here for a public service announcement. Some of those straws that you're grasping at can have Sharp edges

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

President Trump does not have Idiots in his Administration , including Mr. Spicer . Maybe you are Reading to much into this Incident .

Is that a joke or riddle, what you just posted?

link   

But, they do.

But they do what? The very article your source referenced was "fake news'd" by your source. Newsweek clearly states in their article they don't use it, and actually never did and are not even on that server anymore.

And again....those 2 tweets....where is the proof of those being passwords? And why would he be entering his password if he was already logged in?

They do use the server.

Why would he be sending his pw? So an assistant or Trump would have access. Lots of reasons.

Hmmm... Could be a honey trap to catch some hackers? Seems a bit overly convenient if he really sent out his password... twice.

Definitely something I would coordinate with NSA to identify threats.

If this guy really did do this twice... we need to hear a "your fired" and replace the guy for gross incompetence.
edit on 29-1-2017 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy
I'm just here for a public service announcement. Some of those straws that you're grasping at can have Sharp edges

Not grasping at straws. Just showing ridiculous irony.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   

But, they do.

They do use the server.

Why would he be sending his pw? So an assistant or Trump would have access. Lots of reasons.

No...they don't. I even linked to the article your source took the story from and they state it just as I quoted it.

You are now propagating lies and fake news.

And like I said, please show me where anyone was able to test if those tweets were passwords.....nobody has done that yet. So how exactly was the conclusion drawn that they were passwords? Ah...that's right...another "source" claimed they looked like passwords so they must be passwords....lol.

Sad...

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

But, they do.

They do use the server.

Hmmm... Could be a honey trap to catch some hackers? Seems a bit overly convenient if he really sent out his password... twice.

Definitely something I would coordinate with NSA to identify threats.

Almost ALL of twitter that saw them tried those passwords by now. If it was a trap, they will have to arrest hundreds of thousands of people.

That is not exactly hacking.
edit on 29-1-2017 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

That wouldn't surprise me. Another brilliant move for TeamTrump

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   

In a previous ATS thread,by Painterz, it was noted Sean Spicer tweeted his Twitter account password twice. He meant to DM, but he sent to all.

Sean Spicer Apparently tweets Password

2 times on Jan 25 and 26.

some had an explanation for this absurd tweet and said that Spicer might be using Cloudhopper, a SMS-to-tweet service, suggesting that he might be sending this text to someone from his phone which appeared on Twitter by mistake. Some joked that it’s not even a week in the White House and President Donald Trump’s administration couldn’t keep themselves from committing “stupid mistakes”.

It gets worse.

Trump's Most Senior Staff Uses a Private Email Server

What does this mean?

Donald Trump's senior White House staff including Kellyanne Conway, Jared Kushner, Sean Spicer and Steve Bannon all use a private RNC email server, according to a Newsweek report published Wednesday. This is the same RNC email server that mysteriously disappeared 22 million messages during George W Bush's administration and the one that US intelligence services believe was compromised by the Russians at the same time as the DNC's, earlier this year.

They use the private server for EVERYTHING.

Interesting. Is it illegal?

Not technically. It is rnch.org The point is to separate one's official WH mail from Party mail.

However,

The George W Bush administration was actually sued in 2007 by the Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW) after 22 million such private emails never made it to the government and simply disappeared.

Of course, given how hard the Trump campaign hammered Clinton of her own use of a private email server during her tenure as Secretary of State, this is not a good look.

Donald Trump's senior White House staff including Kellyanne Conway, Jared Kushner, Sean Spicer and Steve Bannon all use a private RNC email server, according to a Newsweek report published Wednesday.

Newsweek

Pot or multi pots, meet kettle.

I am sure the deluded will defend this. I expect it.

The rnch.org is not really a private server when compared to Clinton's email server using her own name...what was it? clintonmail.com?
But who cares?
You Leftists didn't care when Hillary sent & received classified mail on hers.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   
relda what kind of server is the rnc to use if not a private server?

and i will ask you is it actually the same server the bush admin used?

any proof of secure coms?

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

It IS a private server. Private servers offer custom email addresses. It is the same thing.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
relda what kind of server is the rnc to use if not a private server?

and i will ask you is it actually the same server the bush admin used?

any proof of secure coms?

It is the same server the Bush admin used. I supplied that information and that it was sued on that basis.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   
We need Alex Jones on here to counter the absurd threads that seem to be never ending, trying to paint the new POTUS as inept before he's even started the ball rolling.. we need some frantic arm waving and bulging eyes, if at least to provide comic value to these cringe worthy attempts at muck raking.

When he loses 65 thousand confidential emails, on a single personal server that those emails should never have been on, then we can all cry havoc and let slip the pooches of panic...

Till then, it's just the dogs barking at every noise outside, maybe one day it will be an intruder, but till then, go to sleep rover...

edit on 29-1-2017 by savemebarry because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   

you want me to believe the rnc is using a server that is at least 10 years old?

seriously

the rnc cant afford a new server in the last decade?

that alone is ridiculous

any evidence of ANY secure info transmitted?

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux
Absolutely no proof Spice tweets are passwords of any sort and could be pocket presses. I've seen some pretty bizarre things on my smart phone.

The private email server..... got to give you that Reldra, s&f.

All I can do is shake my head in dismay while uttering "are f**#&@ing kidding me?"

Odd things can pop up. I have seen odd 'location' requests even in texts. But I know he was trying to send a pw. Basic security direction for the kind that was being created.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   

You really need to watch this video with an open and sincere mind.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

you want me to believe the rnc is using a server that is at least 10 years old?

seriously

the rnc cant afford a new server in the last decade?

that alone is ridiculous

any evidence of ANY secure info transmitted?

What you have asked for has been supplied. Go ahead and be surprised at will.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone

You really need to watch this video with an open and sincere mind.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I saw the title and no, it is ridiculous. Evan Sayet? I would not waste a second.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join