It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UNSECURED. Spicer Tweets Passwords and Trump Team Uses Private Server

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

But, they do.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Like with a cloth?

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: robbeh

define decent security then coz ur mate hillary should be taking lessons from u oh wise one ! .....

Actually, you brought up decent security. So you explain why Trump has better.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: Reverbs

you are one of the deluded. Because you have never argued against anything or for anything that would make your character more dimensions than a party platform. Just saying.

You are incorrect on that and that is extremely insulting. As well as being not correct. I have never said that about you.

never said what about me?

You don't know me that well.

we agree on certain things. I am a lefty after all and I experience mandela effects too, but this thread is just basic.
Like I would expect more from you, and I think I was very polite in expressing that.

I don't like people who spread lies on purpose or by accident. Accidents get a few passes, but after a few they need to be admitted mistakes.

We can't come to the table on this one. It's ok though. Every time we talk it's a new conversation. I hope the next one is better and I suspect it will be.

cya around ATS.

edit on 29-1-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Like with a cloth?

You should quote what you are answering.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Wow, you are so close to the team, can I get your autograph?

Sure thing...

link   

you are one of the deluded. Because you have never argued against anything or for anything that would make your character more dimensions than a party platform. Just saying.

You are incorrect on that and that is extremely insulting. As well as being not correct. I have never said that about you.

never said what about me?

You don't know me that well.

we agree on certain things. I am a lefty after all and I experience mandela effects too, but this thread is just basic.
Like I would expect more from you, and I think I was very polite in expressing that.

I am sorry to disappoint you, but I didn't insult you.

link   

How do you know it was not done Deliberately by Spicer ? Tweets can be taken for Face Value or as Deliberate Disinformation . HINT - Read Between the Lines......

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Like with a cloth?

You should quote what you are answering.

I was highlighting how you think HRC's server was more secure than Trumps staffs.

This is a not fake news, it's not alt news. It's non-news. GL with your thread Reldra.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis

Wow, you are so close to the team, can I get your autograph?

Sure thing...

Ohh yucch!!! That's not me and you aren't Trump. I have actually had my own pic up on here. So, that is definitely not me. lol
I would not let Trump near me with a 10 foot pole.
edit on 29-1-2017 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Not so off topic as some might think. It is alarming as an IND to see the divide, distract, and conquer campaign being put on fast forward right in our faces. You sure you are truly awake?

link   

oh delusional.. Sorry

I do think you are biased. Delusional was a bad word.

I'm sorry I used it.

want me to edit it or leave it for truth reasons?

I take it back either way.
edit on 29-1-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

How do you know it was not done Deliberately by Spicer ? Tweets can be taken for Face Value or as Deliberate Disinformation . HINT - Read Between the Lines......

He is not that smart and I think he is WAAAY too busy running around to yell for Trump.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Illumimasontruth
Not so off topic as some might think. It is alarming as an IND to see the divide, distract, and conquer campaign being put on fast forward right in our faces. You sure you are truly awake?

I am.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   

But, they do.

But they do what? The very article your source referenced was "fake news'd" by your source. Newsweek clearly states in their article they don't use it, and actually never did and are not even on that server anymore.

And again....those 2 tweets....where is the proof of those being passwords? And why would he be entering his password if he was already logged in?

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   

oh delusional.. Sorry

I do think you are biased. Delusional was a bad word.

I'm sorry I used it.

want me to edit it or leave it for truth reasons?

I take it back either way.

This post is based on facts. I know people will offer 'alternative facts'. LOL. I do sometimes post with a bias, but not this OP.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Ha!

I would hope... really hope, that any person in the new administration would ALWAYS assume that any email regardless if it is Government, Party, or private gmail account is or probably will be seen by the public and hostile MSM and be very, very cautious about what they document and send.

Every hacker, foreign government, and the MSM is just itching to find dirty correspondence like that of the DNC records releases.

I guess time will tell if there is a village idiot or two on their team.
edit on 29-1-2017 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Using the system, rnchq.org, is not technically illegal and is often employed so that an administration's senior staff can segregate their in-party correspondence from their actual White House duties

so, anything related to their whitehouse duties isn`t on that server.

I assume that in party correspondence means correspondence between members of the republican party.
I assume that the democrats also have a private server for in party correspondence.
edit on 29-1-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

But, they do.

But they do what? The very article your source referenced was "fake news'd" by your source. Newsweek clearly states in their article they don't use it, and actually never did and are not even on that server anymore.

And again....those 2 tweets....where is the proof of those being passwords? And why would he be entering his password if he was already logged in?

They do use the server.

Why would he be sending his pw? So an assistant or Trump would have access. Lots of reasons.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   

This post is based on facts. I know people will offer 'alternative facts'. LOL. I do sometimes post with a bias, but not this OP.

ok but didn't someone just say that until Wednesday they used these servers and do not now?

actually hold off on responding I'm being called away be back in ten and I'll edit after fully reading the article.

cya guys very soon. Ats is the best.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join