It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UNSECURED. Spicer Tweets Passwords and Trump Team Uses Private Server

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: hiddenNZ
a reply to: ROBOTNINJADRAGON

Cause they dumbed it down to his level(same as my level) . I honestly think we are Gona get a short sharp shock,things are bat sh1t crazy in the US now and this is all just a warning,terrorists being weeded out,lotsa money to be made da da da. You get it. Its Gona be a free for all from the highest level to the lowest level
VERY SOON

You aint seen NOTHING yet! Wait until Donald Trump starts seizing drug money to pay for Trump Wall. The USA confiscated $6 Billion in 2016...without even trying. Now that Donald Trump is running the show, expect that number to at least double.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: hiddenNZ

Whatever you say.

The reality is cyber security is a joke. For everyone. Teenagers hack the Pentagon.

There is no caliber of acceptable prevention. That's as dumbed down as it gets, and that's not what Trump says.

If he knew ANYTHING about computer hacking, the first thing most hackers learn is to hide their location.

There is no definitive way to prove who hacked the DNC, but he uses some form of reverse hacking computer logic to conclude it's not Russia, with almost no expertise.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: reldra

if it is the SAME server that the bush admin used it is OUTDATED and needs to be out of service
if it is a rnc server it is private and not subject to public record just like the dnc server that got hacked

that said if there are ANY secure comms going on with respect to a NON SECURE system IT IS UNACCEPTABLE

show me ANY evidence of secure info passed on this server and i will back you 100% relda

i dont think you will be able to

This is my stance also.

If this were true you know the big networks would be running hit pieces on this one 24-7 as big as this story would be.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Hon, The Bushes, both father and son, and the Clintons, and The Obamas, and Don Rumsfeld, and Dick Cheney, and John McCain and many others are all on the same page. They are Globalists. Forget about the D or the R, Its all BS. The jury is still out on President Trump. Many on here really like you a lot, even love you. We are patiently awaiting for you to awaken

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
I can't wait to see the Olympic-level gymnastics that are going to come about to defend the president using a private server.

I didn't even have to stretch let alone perform ''Olympic level gymnastics''

Using the system, rnchq.org, is not technically illegal and is often employed so that an administration's senior staff can segregate their in-party correspondence from their actual White House duties. The Office of Government Ethics does not explicitly prohibit the use of such accounts either. However any staffer that does employ one is subject to the "Disclosure Requirement For Official Business Conducted Using Electronic Messaging Accounts" law which demands that any correspondence on that server be copied and forwarded to the government within 20 days.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

It's wrong for both. Can't you see that?

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Leonidas

what exactly is wrong for both?

this is apples and oranges
the op source is not on the level
the way the subject was presented by the member was at least disengenous
there actually is NO comparison between what hillary did and ANY part of the op sources

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Leonidas

I can't actually. Would you care to enlighten me?

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 02:10 AM
link   
All I gather from the OP is that you finally admit that Clinton did something pretty bad with regards to her server, but now must try, in a tit-for-tat fashion, to show us that "Trump did it too!".

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Did you even read the article you posted?????? They did not have a working e mail account with the RNC. The RNC created a drop box to forward email to there government server. I do this with my email as well from work you assign email accounts to forward information to other email addresses. Bottom line is you made yourself look stupid by not reading the full article. Maybe next time instead of just going with anything you think makes Trump look bad because of your bias you might want to read it first.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: ROBOTNINJADRAGON

You have no idea what you are talking about and are past your depth of understanding on this. this is cyber security 101 and its probably a bastion. And giving the password out is what i would do then watch who logs onto it. This is a way to catch hackers then watch what they do once they get access. This is cyber warfare and its a trap basically a honypot with no real access to their network. Lol gymnastics. It would make sense to conduct this type of recon on who is trying to hack them considering how the public and the msm and other agencies have attacked trump. However the tell is too obvious for normal hackers who would view this as a trap. People dont just give out passwords twice in a short span of time. Most likely this is done to backtrace a target for confirmation.

When google, microsoft and other high level tech companies want your head you need a high level security team. First i would figure out who wanted to attack me within my own country then backtrace them. I would feed them false info about the real server then watch who they contact and see who pays them.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Is there classified documents on it? Can you prove it for Trump like it was proven about HRC?
sure give the FBI a year to examine it.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: EightAhoy

It was proven the RNCs server was hacked. Russia just didn't release what they found because they were helping trump to steal the election.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Proof please.

It is a little late for damage control, the thread is already a smoldering ember.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 03:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: Nyiah

Though I am very serious in wanting to know how Clinton's use was not acceptable, but Trump's use is.

As am I. I see an avalanche of defense coming. I will be away a couple minutes while microwaving popcorn.

Perhaps the fact that they had to establish communicate prior to moving in in the West Wing makes it different?

Perhaps the fact that they they moved in a freaking week ago and have had personalized white house email addresses for at most a couple of days makes it different?

Perhaps the fact that the next best thing to using a white house email server (which was not available for them), they used a RNC email server makes it different?

That is a far cry from diverting white house correspondence to a personal email server that you have paid someone to set up in your basement.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Is there classified documents on it? Can you prove it for Trump like it was proven about HRC?

The main point was the insecurity of a private server.

Tossing a thought in here. Private servers are fully able to be encrypted so "can" be as secure. Without evidence to the contrary I agree the optics are bad, but you don't know that encryption programs AREN'T being used.

Just saying "Private Server" is meaningless. HRC's wasn't encrypted PLUS has classified documents on it. HUGE difference!

Can we get some tech-geeks in here to explain this more?

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Donald Trump's senior White House staff including Kellyanne Conway, Jared Kushner, Sean Spicer and Steve Bannon all use a private RNC email server, according to a Newsweek report published Wednesday. This is the same RNC email server that mysteriously disappeared 22 million messages during George W Bush's administration and the one that US intelligence services believe was compromised by the Russians at the same time as the DNC's, earlier this year.

By "private" server does that mean a private server in se Conways basement, or does that mean a party (company) server in a party facility (commercial zoned building)?

If it's a party server, and the author(s) here knew that, then that would make this fake news.
edit on 30-1-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Trump can murder, put our country in chaos and danger, so emails matter how? How bout those jobs?

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
Trump can murder, put our country in chaos and danger, so emails matter how? How bout those jobs?

One would think Trump had murdered someone, with all the demonstrators screaming at the airports over a group of detained foreigners. None of them are US citizens.
No demonstrations when Obama murdered US citizens in foreign countries with no proof that they were tied to terrorism. One, iirc, was a teen.... murdered because he was with his father in a house.... no trials held or needed apparently.
On topic.... no story here about emails.
edit on b000000312017-01-30T04:54:53-06:0004America/ChicagoMon, 30 Jan 2017 04:54:53 -0600400000017 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: robbeh

*hands you a nice silver medal*

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join