It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting in a mosque in Québec city

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Yes, he was, an awesome guy, and as that was a very rare attack, specifically on a muslim in Scotland, it affected many people, yes there are always junkies/alkies robbing shops to feed their addiction, but not to satisfy hate.

As sectarianism has long been a problem in Scotland and is only now beginning to be addressed, we certainly don't need the opposing factions of an imported religion blighting our landscape

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Stay safe people, mes penser et prieres pour les deceders, amie et familles.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: destination now

Neat. But try not to overlook the fact that Krakatoa was completely wrong in his prediction. 1 shooter. White male. Christian. The usual fare when it comes to mass murder in Canada and the US.
edit on 30-1-2017 by Syphon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: LuXTeN

Now what exactly is like a plague upon the land? Care to clarify and maybe even back up your claim with some statistics? Oh right, this turned out to be the action of a lone white male so you've abandoned the thread never to return and face your shame.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: xstealth

That's one serious problem Conservatives seem to have... you read what people say on social media as if it's coming from official political or media channels. Who cares what individual private citizens comment?

That seems to be one serious problem liberals have, you find it disgusting that conservatives would respond to such false libel attacks coming from liberals, but of course, you don't find anything "disgusting" about liberals blaming conservatives for murders such as this one... i wonder why?...

originally posted by: Kali74
ETA: Every media source I've read tonight whether American, Canadian or international has noted that this Mosque has been receiving threats for quite sometime now.

It is wrong to make threats against anyone, but I wonder if you would admit the fact that several times it has been found that attacks on Muslim mosques were caused by...radical Muslims... There have been several attacks in which it was claimed "white supremacists did it" to later find that the attacks were done by Muslim radicals, including by Muslims who frequented those mosques, and even by Muslim imams to try to victimize themselves.

Several times it has been pointed out that radical Muslims also do attack other Muslims, including in Muslim mosques.

Whether such attacks are done by white supremacists, or Muslim radicals, or whomever else these attacks are wrong. But the left the world over want to just claim that "conservatives are the ones doing this".

edit on 30-1-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Compared to the US every politician in Canada is far left even our RWNJ's.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Kukri

The last fed govt was fairly right..only so far right you can go here but he certainly pushed the limits..that's why he is gone

edit on 30-1-2017 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: xstealth

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: D8Tee

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: carewemust
It could have been someone who couldn't enter the USA, thanks to President Trump. Canada will wise-up. Hopefully sooner, rather than later.

That is just ridiculous. A tragedy happens in Canada and you are already thanking Trump that it didn't happen in the US? That is actually kind of sick. I mean throw up sick.

Liberals in power in Canada, nothing is changing anytime soon, the people will have to put up with it for a few more years.

Put up with what? More sanity than Trump?

Like the kind of sanity that wants to bring in more Islam?

Or that runs with satanists..

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: Kukri

The last fed govt was fairly right..only so far right you can go here but he certainly pushed the limits..that's why he is gone

This is true vonclod. The Harpies will not be missed. Let's just hope we don't get stuck with O'leary as a replacement. 2 TV personality leaders would be horrendous.

edit on 1/30/2017 by Kukri because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I voted for Trump and consider myself a right wing person.

This attack, as do all attacks on innocent people, sickens me. I think there is a problem with a lot of people that consider themselves Islamic, rather it be terrorism, thoughts on apostasy, womens or gay rights, or free speech issues. However, I will standup for these people rights to live in safety without fear of attack as much as anyone.

This is why as a person on the right, it is my duty to call out threats coming from people who have similar political beliefs as me. Thats why I find the "Just bomb them" type rhetoric to be so appalling.

If, as it appears, this person who shot up the mosque did so because of far right wing beliefs, those of us on the right wing should condemn this in the strongest possible terms. I know I do.

I do think though that people on the left and the right show their hypocrisy (as do I on some occasions) when these tragedies occur. Many on the left are quick to blame this horrific act on right wing politicians or rhetoric, yet simultaneously laugh at a claim that groups like BLM calling for dead cops, and then cops getting killed could be connected. And vice versa.

The point is that me and others supporting extreme vetting or securing our borders does not mean we are leading to attacks like these, nor does a person who is legitimately concerned about police brutality leading to cops being killed. We should rightfully call out violent rhetoric when we see it, but make sure that we are not lumping all of our political opponents in with monsters like this.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Someone I know has been messaging me about this and has said it was a Muslim and a white kid who shot up the place, still waiting for verification, I'm not trusting the msm narrative anyway. They'll spin it to their agenda no matter what.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: canuckster

it one guy alone the mulism man is a witness think what you want it's not the USA here ! (and i always say USA because ppl south of here forgot we are in america to they are not america
)
edit on 30-1-2017 by Dolby_X because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Syphon

And for the record I owned up to it and admitted it was not likely to be a true speculation.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   
If it was some sort of black op psyop, and we're not hearing a whole heck of a lot about the perps... then to the degree that it was directed at Trump's EO, it appears that CNN and the MSM didn't run with it, with the kind of sentiment that was being expressed on twitter as it relates to the temp ban. I suspect that underneath it might be too transparent in the timing involved and the MSM execs and CIA vetters decided not to link the two together and of course the timing could have been a coincidence, but it sure didn't feel like that. It felt like a black op psyop, but if so, it appears to have failed.

And I hope our Prime Minister here in Canada doesn't try to make any hay out of Trump's order, say by taking in another 40,000 Syrian Refugees as fast as possible, while drawing a clear distinction relative to the US policy, particularly in regards to the indefinite ban on Syrian Refugees.

I mean we're doing it anyway, and it speaks for itself.

We have to resist altering policy on the back of senseless murder and barbaric acts, and if we discover that they are fomented by the deep state intel apparatus or a rogue faction thereof, then we have to track that down and put a stop to it, and this may be the reason that the news about the perps and who they were involved with, is very sparse.

So don't make any changes, while investigating the perps and who they might have been associated with however loosely.

So I'm calling it a failed black op psyop, whose consequences will involve a blowback within the system and some CSIS and CIA dudes will have some 'splaining to do..

Edit to add: the possible Muslim Brotherhood connection may be telling..

I think it's imperative that we be on lookout for enemies domestic as much as foreign, and then we'll see a major reduction in these types of incidents.

Best regards.

Ankh

edit on 30-1-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

The shooter did shout "Allah Akbar" which would indicate it is a Muslim on Muslim act of violence. Sunni's and Shiite's fight one another in their own countries and through out the middle east, So now it comes to a neutral country like Canada only because they allow them in without complete vetting.

Hundreds if not thousands of Muslim men carry the same name this is one of the problems the US faces in trying to vet these refugees.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Why is it always a false flag or some other excuse when its a right wing loony killing people? Its kind of a disturbing trend lately that people come up with excuses for something that doesn't fit their narrative. Why couldn't it just be a guy gone nuts and brainwashed by propaganda? According to the narrative Muslim extremism is just religious BS and propaganda that gets them to commit such atrocities why cant anyone else do the same? If the shooter was Muslim would people even be saying "fale flag" or would they just be giving themselves a pat on the back saying its the usual Muslims? Crazy times we live in...

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

(Facepalm) Have you kept up with the situation even a little bit?

a reply to: unfor54k3n

ETA: I think you already know the answer to that. I'm in another thread where people are making both direct and veiled threats against Mexico (HERE). But since the US & Mexico are both Christian majority countries, clearly the threats from Christians to other Christians should be controversial, right? After all, they have no problem calling out the Muslim on Muslim animosity. But when it's their own demographics, they suddenly don't see the problem with it.
edit on 30-1-2017 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: unfor54k3n

I think that in some ways Islam is a type of psyop which is employed by nefarious operators as the means by which to perpetrate psyops for certain narrow agendas.

Not all are false flags, but, some of them are and that's important to bear in mind.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

I saw that, kudos to you. I apologize for dragging you into that post. My intention was to call out the person I was replying to, not you. I should have worded it better.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: canuckster
Someone I know has been messaging me about this and has said it was a Muslim and a white kid who shot up the place, still waiting for verification, I'm not trusting the msm narrative anyway. They'll spin it to their agenda no matter what.

And right on time here comes the predictable shift in narrative. The reports are in and it wasn't a big bad Muslim... so says the "fake" msm. Followed immediately by the always popular when the story doesn't play out the way you fantasized it would "false flag" card. Classically played boys. Well done.
edit on 30-1-2017 by Syphon because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join