It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting in a mosque in Québec city

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Same way you've used it under the anti-Trump anti-Islamic conflation. That too is disgusting, take a hard look in the mirror.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: Bone75

Don't mistake tongue in cheek for need.

Tongue in cheek my a$$.

Wait that didn't sound right...

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 12:53 AM
link   
From the sounds of things he was a normal regular guy until he started getting brainwashed with extreme right wing propaganda. His friends mention his change and social media accounts were normal until it began to change as he kept drinking the kool-aid "alternative" propaganda.

www.theglobeandmail.com... ter.com&utm_medium=Referrer%3A+Social+Network+%2F+Media&utm_campaign=Shared+Web+Article+Links

The suspect in the deadly attack on a Quebec City mosque was known in the city's activist circles as an online troll who was inspired by extreme right-wing French nationalists, stood up for U.S. President Donald Trump and was against immigration to Quebec – especially by Muslims.

His online profile and school friendships revealed little interest in extremist politics until last March, when France's far-right National Front Leader Marine Le Pen visited Quebec City, inspiring Mr. Bissonnette to vocal extreme online activism, according to people who clashed with him starting around this time.

I can tell you he was certainly no Muslim convert," Mr. Boissoneault said. "I wrote him off as a xenophobe. I didn't even think of him as totally racist, but he was enthralled by a borderline racist nationalist movement.

Sounds like he would blend right in to ATS as of late or 4chan or reddits infamous the_donald the only difference being he went out and commited an atrocity acting out his beliefs.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Care to point out where I did such?

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: unfor54k3n
From the sounds of things he was a normal regular guy until he started getting brainwashed with extreme right wing propaganda. His friends mention his change and social media accounts were normal until it began to change as he kept drinking the kool-aid "alternative" propaganda.

Radicalized. I think the word you mean is radicalized. Like most other lone wolf terrorists, he was a normal person until he started getting radicalized with extreme propaganda.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

he was a normal person until he started getting radicalized with extreme propaganda.

Dude is a nutjob, he has a screw loose, can't fix crazy.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee
a reply to: enlightenedservant

he was a normal person until he started getting radicalized with extreme propaganda.

Dude is a nutjob, he has a screw loose, can't fix crazy.

Anyone who thinks it's ok to kill a bunch of innocent people is a crazy nutjob with "screws loose".

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

Care to point out where I did such?

When you quoted "God".

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
How is Trump responsible for a shooting in Canada in anyone's eyes?

Likely the same way that people believe a book or a speech forces people to act violently. It is easier to blame an influence than an individual who actually committed a crime.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Don't tell me people are blaming Trump for a shooting in Canada? geesh

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

You mean like how people blame Muslims in one country for the attacks in other countries? It sucks being scapegoated, doesn't it?

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   

As I said to Bone75, it was a tongue in cheek response to a specific poster. Maybe read the post I was replying to for context.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

originally posted by: Dolby_X
a reply to: carewemust

the talking head on the news is saying it may be a act from local pplattacking the mosque and not musulman. But no confirmation from the police.

So MSM has to be politically correct and "HAS TO" throw that it COULD BE a non-Muslim act....c'mon, enough with the BS reporting!

So, I think that it's fair to say that one can connect the dots between commentary like yours and the shootings in Quebec. Your knee-jerk reaction that any suggestion it was a non-Muslim shooter has to be a lie from a corrupt media betrays you. Take a bow...you have blood on your hands.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   

He and his advisors like Flynn and Bannon just spent years lovingly fertilizing, nurturing and watering the poison fruit and continue their hate propaganda unabated.

But you are correct...It doesn't mean they "made" the tragic fruit that appears...those things just happen when you tend a garden well.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

He and his advisors like Flynn and Bannon just spent years lovingly fertilizing, nurturing and watering the poison fruit and continue their hate propaganda unabated.

But you are correct...It doesn't mean they "made" the tragic fruit that appears...those things just happen when you tend a garden well.

Kinda like Muhammed? Religious politics have killed more in history than anything else...Islam being at the top of that heap.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Kinda like Muhammed? Religious politics have killed more in history than anything else...Islam being at the top of that heap.

That's straight deflection, and a good chunk of the problem.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: SargonThrall

How is Trump responsible for a shooting in Canada in anyone's eyes?

Likely the same way that people believe a book or a speech forces people to act violently. It is easier to blame an influence than an individual who actually committed a crime.

If that influence has a thousand+ year history of being the most violent in the world then I would say blaming the influence is justified. If that influence knows it is being blamed then why not correct the influence by rewriting it to specifically take out the violence? Or would that be non-PC?

Just as individuals have to take responsibility for their actions, so do those that influenced them to do so....kinda like Charles Manson.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Was the Moroccan just a witness or his "handler" who was released because he did not do the actual shooting? Just a question.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

That's straight deflection, and a good chunk of the problem.

How is that deflection? Blaming Trump for a killing in another country is absurd as it is. At least I can point to facts backing up the knowledge of Islam being the most violent religion in the history of man and killing the most in history. Hitler even admired Islam, but I don't hear anyone talking about that, yet everyone compares Trump to Hitler....the hypocrisy is stifling.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Dolby_X

This Christian Terrorists, Trump's fanboy needs to be banish from this world and hangout with the devil's he believes in!

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join