It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting in a mosque in Québec city

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

Well like Obama said, if you would just turn off the tv and the radio you wouldn't know any dam thing was going on. Why? Cause that the only place it is going on.

I don't have a problem with the guy but Obama was wrong. I actually couldn't tell you the last time I listened to a thing on the radio and I never, ever rely on the news on the TV either, most of the time it's kids shows on my TV anyway. Thanks to a little invention called the internet I am quite up to date on world matters...

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

They are cowards..not realy men/women..just easily manipulated children.
Peace

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: Tempter

Do you live in the Middle East? if not don't be scared.
People are easy to manipulate.

People sure ARE easy to manipulate! I don't know about you but I've had first hand experience with LOCAL terrorist attacks. Are you trying to tell me not to worry about that? Even after people have died from murder?

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dolby_X
Just want to add sadly in my province (Québec) there is alot of Right wing and with the time more extremist from them alot of vandalism and thread against muslims. If the minding stay in same local radio like radiox.com... (we call this radio "radio poubelle - Garbage radio" we gonna see more of these kind of event.

Its amazing. Folks in 3rd world nations that want the Yankees to go home are left wing and salt of the earth. ect ect. Folks in Canada that want the muslims out are right wing nationalists.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   

I'm sorry for your bad experience..don't let it cloud your judgement or your humanity.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

Yankee go home..you talking an occupying military?..no doubt Yankee go home, If that is beyond your understanding??
If it's not what you are referring too can you clarify?
edit on 30-1-2017 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

originally posted by: Dolby_X
Just want to add sadly in my province (Québec) there is alot of Right wing and with the time more extremist from them alot of vandalism and thread against muslims. If the minding stay in same local radio like radiox.com... (we call this radio "radio poubelle - Garbage radio" we gonna see more of these kind of event.

Its amazing. Folks in 3rd world nations that want the Yankees to go home are left wing and salt of the earth. ect ect. Folks in Canada that want the muslims out are right wing nationalists.

Ya!...And what about those damn Catholics! can we send them "home" too?

Tell me if you can figure out where your brain short-circuited with that bit of nonsense.
edit on 30-1-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Oh wow so these "right wing" Canadian French are right wingers simply because the Muslims didn't come in like that?

Americans folks get travel advisories all the time. Watch out for the nationalist (fill in the blank) in some country.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

Are you comparing an occupying military with immigrants/citizens of a different race/religion in a free country?
Some people are just hateful of what is different or beyond their understanding..been guilty of it myself.

The U.S. Govt playing world chess is why there are travel advisories IMHO.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Now Toronto college is on alert after shots fired.

Reuters Link

edit on 30-1-2017 by twfau because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

originally posted by: Krakatoa
Another possibility is inter-Islamic hatred between religious sects. The Sunni's and Shia also hate each other, and cases of this type of thing being perpetrated between the two are not unheard of in the M.E.

I don't know this is true, it is just a possible viable scenario as I am not aware of the extent of the population there that subscribe to Islam.

Sounds like my initial prediction might be correct. If so, it means those fighting over religious dogma in the Islamic faith have taken that fight across the great divide and into the western hemisphere. This would be a game changer if true. It sets up a new front in their inter-sect religious wars.

Yep...happened in Glasgow as well...and I remember all of the comments at the time that it must have been some Scottish alky/junkie etc...nope another muslim killing one of his supposed brethren for "Disrespecting Islam"
www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: twfau
Now Toronto college is in lockdown after shots fired.

Reuters Link

George Brown College in Toronto issued a "hold and secure" alert on Monday after shots were fired nearby and police in Canada's largest city said a man was found unconscious.

The call came in at 2:47 p.m. ET, a police spokeswoman said. The college said campus buildings were locked and asked people to remain indoors, but said it was not on "lockdown". The suspect was seen fleeing the area, but police could not confirm further details. Local media reported the victim was pronounced dead.

Was quoting beyond you, or were you counting on people not clicking the link & jumping the gun on it? Because this clearly was not on college grounds, as your wording hints at, but just in the area. Odds of it being a tiff between 2 parties and having nothing to do with the mosque attack are quite high.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: destination now

Yep..didn't happen here though.
You know it was not a Muslim right?

Krakatoa has come back to correct his theory..kudo's to him

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Wrong. Experience is what DEFINES our judgement, despite calls to suppress this INHERENT intelligence.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Didn't happen in Scotland either, until the court case...

Or has this guy given a full confession that he acted alone and did it because of...well Trump...or something like that

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Reminds me of a saying

Good judgement comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgement

If you think this is a Black Op..we disagree.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   

No confession that I'm aware of yet..soon enough I guess, I highly doubt he is Islamic. The story you linked clearly describes a Muslim attacker and a Muslim victim..your point? am I missing something?

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Bissonnette now officially charged with 6 count's 1st degree murder and 5 attempted murder..I'm sure a few more to come.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

No confession that I'm aware of yet..soon enough I guess, I highly doubt he is Islamic. The story you linked clearly describes a Muslim attacker and a Muslim victim..your point? am I missing something?

Well at the time, there was very little actual information and mostly people speculated that it was "hate" crime against the muslim shopkeeper,by non muslims even though everyone in the area respected and admired him. The msm was very guarded about it all, until the perpetrator, actually appeared in court and the entire story was made public, although some people had wondered if he had offended his religion by wishing his customers a Happy Easter (either on facebook or twitter) but no, because he practised a very moderate, tolerant and all welcoming approach to Islam, he was murdered, in cold blood by other Muslims who felt that his message was an insult to Allah..

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   

I vaguely remember the story on ATS..very sad, the shopkeeper was apparently a very nice man.
My only point is there are no indication what so ever that Bissonnette is Islamic..by most accounts he is an alt right guy..I hate labels
Peace.

A bit more info..sound's like he would fit right in here..damn..could he of been a member here?
www.theglobeandmail.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join