It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting in a mosque in Québec city

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

And why not some nutjob with right wing leanings..Trump on his Facebook page too.
Sometimes things are just exactly what they appear to be.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Just want to add sadly in my province (Québec) there is alot of Right wing and with the time more extremist from them alot of vandalism and thread against muslims. If the minding stay in same local radio like radiox.com... (we call this radio "radio poubelle - Garbage radio" we gonna see more of these kind of event.
edit on 30-1-2017 by Dolby_X because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   
the like on facebook dont mean anything the guy also like the npd party and jack leyton ... the exact opposite of trump

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Dolby_X

True..lol, Poor Jack

He had Mcain on there too..I was just making a point.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

but local news are reporting his friends discribe him as a solitary type leaning to the right pro trump

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Ok, interesting.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

And why not some nutjob with right wing leanings..Trump on his Facebook page too.
Sometimes things are just exactly what they appear to be.

It could be, just unlikely. The timing is important.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: PistolPete
a reply to: vonclod

I was agreeing with you. It's the Trump supporters that have been trying to distance him from any possible criticism that will claim this is anything other than motivated by anti-Muslim rhetoric.

So you already KNOW it was because of Trump's rhetoric?

Amazing.
edit on 30-1-2017 by Tempter because: Sp

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Well we will have to agree to disagree.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Right wing fear mongering in general..I would not directly blame Trump..other than him helping to create the stinkpot atmosphere we are all in.
Divide and conquer.
edit on 30-1-2017 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Right wing fear mongering in general..I would not directly blame Trump..other than him helping to create the stinkpot atmosphere we are all in.
Divide and conquer.

And all the global Islamic terrorist attacks have nothing to do with shaping public opinion?

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Do you live in the Middle East? if not don't be scared.
People are easy to manipulate.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: unfor54k3n
Looks like nationalist extremism. Crazy how fast people on this website blamed the Muslims

Well now, the cops arrested a Muslim. Who turned out to be just a witness. But, it all began there.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That's just an ignorant and unnescasary comment

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: DrStevenBrule

Again..got anything to say?? I bet not.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Divide and conquer.

Well like Obama said, if you would just turn off the tv and the radio you wouldn't know any dam thing was going on. Why? Cause that the only place it is going on.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Sad how the HuffPo is still pushing the agenda...now shootings in Canada are the result of Trump....they say this was said by a witness to the shooting.

“This is the result of Trump,” says a bystander in Arabic.

link

How is Trump responsible for a shooting in Canada in anyone's eyes?

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I was just waiting for someone to mention RadioX.
I would not be surprised if this garbage radio nonsense played a big part in his radicalization.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

We would all be happier I bet.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Geez, look at that -- terrorism against people everyone's been groomed to believe are the only ones who commit it (because everyone forgets about native nationalists & racial radicals) SO. MUCH. EGG on so many faces today.

originally posted by: TKDRL
So looks to be a homegrown terrorist, and not a "POS refugee terrorist" like much of the crap I was seeing all over the internet earlier today. I wonder how many of them will be adult enough apologize for their #ty rhetoric and admit they are wrong? So far now all I am seeing are crickets and cries of false flags now. Pretty pathetic.

Those who refuse to own up to a blatantly bigoted swing & miss will never own up to it, because it would mean admitting that mindset is worth about as much as what exits their digestive system into the toilet. Most people don't like admitting to their flaws anyway, bigots cling to them because it's all they got. I'd say it's sad, but it's actually kind of beneficial to know who the useless oxygen thieves are so easily.

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join