It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photos: the crowd at Donald Trump’s inauguration vs. Barack Obama’s

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

So yeah... A picture is worth a few hundred thousand words. The media is lying and people are just blindly believing them. There is a saying - "Trust but verify". Please point out the large white spaces in the last photo please.

When you zoom in on the circle you can see that the tree has cloned branches. What is up with that?

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   

a reply to: veracity

The fail was on your end when you falsely claimed no president has ever called out the media at a press conference. I am sorry if you dont like the facts.

Its a political issue because the media is trying to delegitimize is Presidency.

True, I failed.

I should have prefaced with "call out the news about non-political issues"

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   
FOLKS ! Statistically Obama's ignauguration attendance was an anomaly.

Have any of you looked and compared the crowds from the previous ignaugurations ? ( Clinton, Bush)

The crowd that was there on the 20th was just normal. Hillary wouldn't have had much more. This comparison with Obama who was declared the new messiah King is silly stuff for many obious reasons (protests, demographics, local support, msm, ...). We may see one day such a hudge crowd again if a gay woman is elected one day ...

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

The fail was on your end when you falsely claimed no president has ever called out the media at a press conference. I am sorry if you dont like the facts.

Its a political issue because the media is trying to delegitimize is Presidency.

True, I failed.

again it is a political issue.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: reaganero

What are you talking about?

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

HE IS THE DAMN PRESIDENT. HOW CAN HE DELEGITIMIZE IT? Its done. It's over. He was sworn in. Comparing sizes and saying it wasn't as big as the other one is not delegitimizing it. It's mundane reporting by the MSM. I believe at one point the MSM even commented on the fashion designer of Melania's dress. It only became a big issue when Sean Spicer the child threw a temper tantrum about it.

Remember there are nearly 66 million voters who do not agree with Trump and no matter what you say, you will not change that. Not to mention he DID NOT win the popular vote.They don't need to run a conspiracy to do that. Donald did that when he ran his campaign on bigotry, division and heavily veiled racism.

edit on 23-1-2017 by FelisOrion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   

True, I failed.

I know you like to make stuff up, but it's sort of a big reach that you can claim that Obama complaining about how the media treated Clinton political, but Trump complaining about how the media treats him is not political.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   

a reply to: reaganero

What are you talking about?

Photoshop style clone tool used on that section of the tree on the middle photo where circled.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: piett
FOLKS ! Statistically Obama's ignauguration attendance was an anomaly.

Have any of you looked and compared the crowds from the previous ignaugurations ? ( Clinton, Bush)

The crowd that was there on the 20th was just normal. Hillary wouldn't have had much more. This comparison with Obama who was declared the new messiah King is silly stuff for many obious reasons (protests, demographics, local support, msm, ...). We may see one day such a hudge crowd again if a gay woman is elected one day ...

Yes, many people have looked at the numbers. Just not anybody with a hard-on for crapping over all things Trump. Trump's inauguration was on par with just about everybody other than Obama's first inauguration. You'd have to go back to Johnson to find an inauguration before Obama's first that was significantly bigger than Trump's.

The problem comes with Trump's claims that there was a million, million and a half people there. There wasn't.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

True, I failed.

I know you like to make stuff up, but it's sort of a big reach that you can claim that Obama complaining about how the media treated Clinton political, but Trump complaining about how the media treats him is not political.

we can agree to disagree

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Who really cares if Trumps crowd was itty bitty like his hands???

but Lying about it and then holding a press conference to keep on lying about it is serious.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Look at the depth of the fields in fig one and fig two.
In one the fields are shot from overhead and shows the length. They are rectangular down the length of the mall and the short side is across the mall.
In fig two shot lower down the fields look much shorter front to back and wider from side to side and I know this area and that is an optical illusion. They are not wider than they are long. From that angle you can not see the white tarp or that the crowd does not extend to the Washington monument. It's an illusion that it looks like it goes all they way the same as it makes the field look wider than it really is.
The last photo is also a lower vantage point which doesn't show the depth of the field .

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: FelisOrion

First - He is not legitimizing it. The left is trying to do that. They are trying to portray Trump as illegitimate and undermine what he is doing.

Second Spicer didnt throw a tantrum. He called out the media for lying / intentionally distorting.

Third - WE DO NOT USE A NATIONAL POPULAR VOTE. We have 51 individual popular votes - 50 states and DC. Trump won the popular vote in all the states won and Clinton won the popular vote in all the states she won.

The extra 2 million came from CA, where Clinton won. Those votes do not negate the votes of people in other states.

Fourth - Considering the left is whining and rioting I would say they are the divisive, bigoted racists.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   
The only valid photos are the ones shot from over head that show the entire length from the Capitol building to the Washington monument.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   

He's undermining his own presidency by allowing himself to be distracted by this.

He will never get anything done.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Not even close. The pictures take during his inauguration show way more people than the op post and for good reason. The op photo was an hour before it started. Also this is not the first time the media has done this. During the campaign they used photos of crowds at Trump events a few hours prior to it starting and tried to pass it off as the actual attendance.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

True, I failed.

we can agree to disagree

Of course. Confronted with reality? "Agree to disagree, ignore it, get back to slinging double speak."

How unsurprising.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   

What is Trump doing exactly? His first press conference was him crying about the mundane reporting of crowd sizes. A simple report, if witnessed by any other candidate, would have been ignored and definitely would NOT have been the topic of his first press conference.

He set the tone by calling that press conference and crying about the media manipulation he is obviously aware of, yet when he was running for president and that media favored him with air-time, he had nothing to say. But let that media become critical of him once, even if that criticism is mundane, and he's leading a war against them.

No, he is not leading a war against the real issues that matter. The real issues that keep Americans divided. No he's fighting the war against anyone who challenges his ego and you Trump supporters are his willing and naive pawns.

You are literally fighting to protect HIS ego. You aren't protecting anything else but his ego. Do you realize that? Every time you defend this asinine mundane reports, every time you deny the reality that exist, you are doing nothing but defending that narcissist's ego.

You aren't defending principles. You aren't defending policies. You are defending his fragile ego.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Ok what ever.
The news is lying and trump is paragon of truth justice and the American way.
Happy now?

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   

And I'm pretty sure the timestamps were close.
Can you prove this time difference?

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join